• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
Both 9-B, speed equalized
Punisher: 6

John Wick: 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if Punisher steals John Wick’s dog then John becomes Tier 0 via rage power and stomps.

No, but on a serious note, John has more versatility and experience, he also has Stealth Mastery, which he can use to sneak onto Punisher and stab or shoot him until Punisher stops breathing. So, John wins,

Keep in mind that Punisher came from the marvel universe. When you're an hitman there, you've probably dealt with one or two superhumans and seeing as to how Punisher is still alive, he's probably able to beat John Wick who is still human.

I'm voting Punisher for better stats, and probably more skilled if he kept up with Daredevil.

Punisher isn't as good as Daredevil I think. It's been a while but I'm pretty sure Kingpin stomped him, while Devil is obviously comparable to him. Furthermore John's stealth is a lot better. Furthermore, some of Wick's guns can pierce through body armor, which is a huge advantage since they both wear it.

Punisher isn't as good as Daredevil I think. It's been a while but I'm pretty sure Kingpin stomped him, while Devil is obviously comparable to him. Furthermore John's stealth is a lot better. Furthermore, some of Wick's guns can pierce through body armor, which is a huge advantage since they both wear it.
I just rewatched the scene, and the Punisher is already injured and has his hands and feet shackled.
It would be extremely unfair to say he's less skilled because of that.

Eh, maybe? I still think melee isn't gonna happen too often too, stealth and equipment matter more here

Back