• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How John Wick earned his title (John Wick vs SCP-352)

I don't see anything stopping John from just keeping his distance and absolutely bombarding the granny with his arsenal of weapons until she's reduced to pieces.

I don't see anything stopping John from just keeping his distance and absolutely bombarding the granny with his arsenal of weapons until she's reduced to pieces.
I assume it would mostly just be finding her. If I recall correctly, 352 has a habit of holing up in indoor places to set up her web of hairs

I assume it would mostly just be finding her. If I recall correctly, 352 has a habit of holing up in indoor places to set up her web of hairs
Can't he just bombard those places as well? He knows he'll die if he makes a single mistake here so he'll probably be extra careful when looking for her.

Nah. Without prior knowledge, he'll think she's just an old Russian lady which means he gets ambushed and dies. Just give the hag prior knowledge as well.
Actually no. By SBA, characters will know that they need to win as well as what their enemy looks like

No line of sight and hair that can crawl? huuummm... gonna give to john
Intelligence: Gifted (John was a successful hitman and marine, immensely skilled with firearms and melee combat. As a professional assassin, John is highly proficient in casing out, devising, and performing killings. He is also quite spatially conscious in battle situations, making use of the environment, weapons held by dead enemies, and even pencils. He is also shown to be fluent in several languages, including English, Russian, Italian, Hebrew, Indonesian, and American Sign Language. He seems to have some degree of medical knowledge, including human anatomy and physiology, as well as basic first aid)
He has pretty good spatial awarness, will be really hard for him to get trapped on one of baba yaga hair traps and will also help locate the witch, he will not even need prepare time sinse while Baba will be setting her traps he can do the same but his will be much more effective

Jhon shoots a old lady to death

With SCP-352 having received her EC additions, this match is actually really epic now. John still wins but now he has to actually work for it and gets to put his entire arsenal to use (The Dragon's Breath Shotgun is gonna come in handy).

Uh so, you kinda removed this match. @JustANormalLemon's reasoning already involved Extended Canon's addition
Uh, I didn't remove the match? (Unless I made a mistake I didn't realize because editing on mobile sucks)
That being said, I was not aware of the upgrade at the time and was not keeping up with the progress of this match so I'm commenting now only after having seen them.

Uh, I didn't remove the match? (Unless I made a mistake I didn't realize because editing on mobile sucks)
That being said, I was not aware of the upgrade at the time and was not keeping up with the progress of this match so I'm commenting now only after having seen them.
Yeah I just saw the notif and thought you removed it

Back