• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Psychic and the Mastercomputer (Mewtwo VS AM)

Bored, so I'll debate this.

Attack Potency: Planet level with reality warping (Its reality warping can reach the Moon from the Earth and it created extremely large warped zones with ease. In a bad ending, one of its fragments hit the Moon so hard that it almost destroyed it)

Isn't this just Environmental Destruction or something? Though I guess one of its fragments destroying the moon could be Planet Level. How did that fragment end up doing that?

Durability: Likely Large Star level (AM is 387.44 million miles long (~623.524 million km or 4.168 AU) - about 3.445% of the the Solar System's greatest extent, which is roughly 121 AU (11.248 billion miles or 18.101 billion kilometers) from the sun.)

Mewtwo has Resistance to Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, Mind Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Telekinesis, Petrification and Telepathy

IDK what the Resistance to Mind Manipulation comes from, but considering I'd be confident AM leads with Mind Manipulation/Perception Manipulation &/or Pocket Reality Manipulation, the basis & potency of Mewtwo's resistance is probably match deciding.

While Mewtwo has free will, it needs to then destroy a computer 4.168 AU long. Dunno the width or depth, but the numbers speak for themselves. ONE AU is the distance from the Earth to the Sun! That is a REALLY big computer to destroy, even for a Planet Level character, & especially if being constantly psychically assaulted.
Though, there is a possibility that destroying a roughly-Earth-sized portion of AM might impede its functions, so it might SLOWLY get easier.

& when I say slowly, I mean destroying the Earth is destroying a sphere roughly 12,742 km in diameter.
& meanwhile, the length/diameter of the thing you need is 121 Astronomical Units, where, 1 AU being the distance from the Earth to the sun, is about 150 million KM.

1 AU is roughly 11,772.0923 longer than Earth's diameter, & there's 4.168 AUs worth of computer to destroy. Roughly 48,934.5413 times Earth's diameter?

That is VERY slow progress.
How good is Mewtwo's environmental destruction?

Back