• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Protector of Rivellon vs the Super Fighting Robot. The Godwoken vs Mega man!

The Godwoken only has Fate Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, and OHK that could be problematic. However, Godwoken has to harm Mega Man in order for the OHK to use it. All I can really see Godwoken win is with Fate Manipulation or Curse him, but I have my doubts since one just decrease his stats which he can get them back via power/speed gear or heal himself and for Fate Manipulation may be his only win, but that's really just it... I mean, iirc, Mega Man has a higher AP than Godwoken? Not only that, but he can close the AP gap with Power gear and in MM11 he has a part that makes him use the double gear system without overloading himself. And Mega Man has a lot of the same abilities as Godwoken, but he has more than one of the same technique (Time Manipulation for example) and some of the abilities are just more enhanced versions of said abilities (Absolute Zero>Ice Manipulation for example). Not to mention he has immunity to soul manipulation and mind manipulation, attack reflection, healing, and can summon bees, meteors, lightning, allies, etc.

I'll be voting for Mega Man on this for high diff due to AP advantage, Double Gear System, and better weaponry.

I like VioletVoid's reasoning. I'll vote Mega Man FRA unless there's a good enough argument for The Godwoken to change my mind.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Mega Man FRA but he has to know Godwoken has fate manip
I do. I just said that's like the only way I see him or her winning this match while Mega Man has like several ways of winning plus having the AP to boot since feats over statements.

Wait, the Godwoken's fate manipulation is just that of reversing effects on targets? That's just some limited fate manipulation if you ask me. I don't see how he/she would win with just that. They get hit with Absolute Zero Ice or Concrete block and disintegrate or get hit with Atomic Fire that's hotter than the surface of the sun or he use spacetime manipulation/speed geat (Idk if speed gear counts in a speed equalized match) and win with that. And many other ways to win too. Now I know both combatants 100% and see Rock winning this

Does Megaman go for AZ in-character? If he leads with it, Godwoken instadies. If he doesn't, it is up for debate as to who wins. If he hurts GW a lot, GW will probably slap Shackles of Pain on him. That way if he kills him/her, he kills himself and it ends with an inconclusive.

Doesn't he always start with his Mega Buster before switching to other Robot Master weapons, though?

I'm reasonably sure that Megaman will go for the Megabuster first in character. It's the weapon he most often uses in his games and has unlimited ammo, unlike the rest of his arsenal.

True, but he won't hesitate to tap into his full arsenal if he finds the Mega Buster insufficient for the job.

True, but will he pull out his other weapons in time? (I mean, I think he will, but still...)

Yes, but eventually gives time for the Godwoken to set up his debuffs, like Shackles of Pain, or break out Medusa's Head to go for a petrification.

Starter Pack said:
True, but will he pull out his other weapons in time? (I mean, I think he will, but still...)
He will and most other times he uses other robot abilities as well. I mean all actions done to Mega Man (along with his other incarnations) are made based on the player, right? Also his AP is better than Godwoken. I mean Feats>Statement imo.

It's in character for Mega Man to scroll through his weapons to find an exploitable weakness (or sometimes he just finds out somehow) of his foes. I mean essentially everyone he's fought had a weakness and he'll stick with his experience.

Back