• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The profile picture of the user above you tries to solo your verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops my mistake hahaha. Thought it was just a funny looking bug.

But I mean, the 007 verse does consist of the Goldeneye Satelite which I doubt Starman could destroy

if we're ignoring the fact of 1-A passive existence erasure from tooting my avi is actually at best 8-B with rockets tbh, downscaling from 8-A Doomguy

Also, Dargoo, ur gr8 but my favorite video games have an affinity for one thing- infintely respawning protagonists

People in this thread should say what their profile picture is after they post.

From a distance it looks like a red Koopa discussing evil plans to a Piranha Plant.

And Suu and Black Suu should have High-Mid regen and absorption If someone would let me do the upgrades

Simply put, Azzy is on the highest in the wiki, far above those that only trascend a finite outerversal hierarchy like TOAA and The Writer, but farther ahead trascending a bunch of infinite outerversal hierarchies, apparently even beyond the archetype of limitations, being concluded often as the strongest character in the wiki along the creator of Umineko for a reason.

Tier 0 is sorta beyond our tiering system. It'd be impossible to concretely say Azzy is stronger than TOAA.

Well, as Tier 0 is basically the point where either everyone is pretty much equal or the gap is beyond comprension, the latter is often more taken as such.

In the end, one thing for sure is that one stomps the other, and I doubt TOAA is the one.

I knew it looked like a Heracross!

Okay.

Assuming he is even wieldng a Power Star:

Mario Bros: DK says hi

Zelda: The goddeses get annoyed as they watch him stomping everyone, assuming he gets past Ganondorf somehow

Pokémon: He stomps all until the 2-Bs step in

Sonic: Super forms stomp after noticing the track of past stomps

Mega Man: He solos until the Battle Network series steps in.

Azure Striker Gunvolt: He stomps unless Gunvolt and Copen spam their intangibility to then hax him

Freedom Planet: He solos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back