• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The profile picture of the user above you tries to solo your verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insecurity97 said:
1 - B T O O N F O R C E
Sort of

The Guide Mark II is an actual reality warper due to the fact it has unfiltered perception and all of existence is only what it percieves it to be

...Which means all the nonsensical shenanigans in the series only happened because The guide Mark II percieved them as happening.

Tintin and Snowy, hmm... The comics look pretty damn grounded and realistic for a cartoon-styled comic. And my favorite series is Total Drama. Hmm...

I'd say without equipment, Tintin and Snowy only makes it up to or past the more human characters (ex. Ella, Leonard, Don).

With equipment, well, in-character, Tintin solos everyone that's a living person considering the piercing damage of some of the guns he used (including a rifle), but would not stack up against some mutants (Larry, the Kraken, maybe the tentacle-armed crocodile Dakotazoid wrestled down) and machines (that one robot from World Tour, the monster from Action). Whether Iron Cameron is another character to go on the "characters Tintin would lose to" list or not entirely depends on whether or not prep time is allowed (since the suit itself required prep time to build). Bloodlusted, Tintin is pretty much overwhelmed by every wall-level character (Owen, Dakotazoid, Sugar, Emma and Kitty, MacArthur) and perhaps some high-end street-level characters (Jasmine and Anne Maria). This is all excluding Dramarama.

Needless to say, I wasn't able to find anything unrealistic feat-wise in any of the Tintin comic pages on Google Images, and Tintin ran from 1929 to 1976, so I'm delving into some serious unknown territory here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back