• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The profile picture of the user above you tries to solo your verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that Tony Spark won't die in Avengers: Endgame.
Kenos 97% Fail Geometry dash 2
Kenos 97% Fail Geometry dash 2.1

UFF DANCC

A few years ago we actually found a lake full of pirahnas in our country. Then again, people in my place die when someone throws molotovs, so....

SCP Foundation: They contain your face as an anomaly.

MCU: Thanos dabs and you commit not feeling so good.

Knack: Knackpotence guarantees victory.

Don't bother replying below this, they have already lost.

BTW, Kiara's AP should now reach Large Planet level+ due to the AP revisions.

KLOL506 said:
A few years ago we actually found a lake full of pirahnas in our country. Then again, people in my place die when someone throws molotovs, so....
A piranha lake!

Our place is full of steppes, but the amount of water is decently low. At least our people don't use fire... It doesn't defend neighbours though.

@Junkoposter

MCU: Mostly dead. Not sure about Low 2-C entities and Dormammu, but they're likely lolboundaryhaxxed.

Undertale: Not sure. Maybe it's entirely lolboundaryhaxxed as well? Asriel has some chance though.

Geometry Dash: Junko accidentally purifies demon levels and quits the game because it's too hard

Touhou: No comments.

The Real World: Junko is definitely gonna win... Maybe?

Civilization: R.I.P. This verse ????-2018.

Marvel Comics: Nah, Junko isn't going to go any further.

Googology (not real verse): Junko gets spammed by big bois numbers. Guess the ending yourselves.

Dragon Ball animeverse: This verse is lolboundaryhaxxed.

DaBigP said:
I don't know where your pfp originated from, but I'm pretty sure my favorite verse (Earthbound) wins? I don't know.
Look at my profile. It's Aya Shameimaru with Yatagarasu's power. The latter shouldn't change her much because it is stated that a smart one can't utilize the full power of Yatagarasu. Moreover, Aya is already strong by herself.

Yeah, Earthbound definitely wins, bypassing Aya's Low-Godly Regenerationn.

@DaBigP I'm not sure where your avatar originates, but if it's a normal bug, then MCU, Undertale, Geometry Dash, Touhou, The Real World, Civilization, Marvel Comics, Dragon Ball - all aren't being scratched by your bug in avatar except some bugs in real life being overpowered by.

DaBigP said:
My pfp is Buzz Buzz, who appears in the beginning of Earthbound but died from a regular Human
Someone has to make a CRT of his durability.

Anyways:

Spongebob: Patrick actually gets quite far until Bubbles comes in, or Sandy wants to beat him up.

Mario Bros: He´ll barely get past the fodder

Kirby: Patrick gets literally stepped on by a Waddle Dee by accident.

Pokémon: Struggles with Magikarp and most trainers, loses to an actual competent Pokémon.

Aure Striker Gunvolt: Hell no, passives make it impossible for him to even scratch them, that and the tier gap.

Freedom Planet: Inconclusive as they can´t really bypass his Mid-High regen, and Patrick can´t harm them either via the tier gap.

Barney and Friends: Barney lol erases Patrick

Pretty sure some of them solos the Popeye verse unless you count this one extremely questionable 1-C feat where he beats up Ogbert, who is a "seventh dimensional creature"

How strong is that skull? My fav verse is Metal Fight Beyblade. But unfortunately it doesn't gets debated much so you might not see me talking that much about it

Indeed he did, but TOAA got stomped by Ben Shapiro due to scaling to Stan Lee's libertarian themes in his comics.

Superdog, is that so?

I guess that he stops at the god tiers in Ninjago in speed equal.

In speed unequal, he dies to some other higher verses.

End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back