• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The profile picture of the user above you tries to solo your verse: The Sequel

Just a tip, don't remove the old thread, wait for someone to close it even if it reached 500 posts.

Yes. Linking it when you close thre thread is just a way to add a link to the new thread.

The problem is that removing the previous one also removes notifications, so it's harder for people to keep track

Can my pfp please solo some verses?

Junko solos Valkyria Chronicles, Valkyria Revolution and RWBY, loses to EBF's and PMMM's god tiers, and idk exactly how far she gets into Digimon

Azure Striker Gunvolt: EZ

Sonic the Hedgehog: Stopped by the Tier 2 infinite speed characters who say lolnope to conceptual manipulation by being the hecking fast and one shot all of her avatars the nanosecond they appear

Kirby: Nope. Even the friend hearts of OPness couldn't help here due to mind resistence unless there's something I'm not getting here

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: MAYBE HA DIO or GER Giorno. Funnily enough Novel Kars definately couldn't.

My Hero Academia: EZ

Hunter X Hunter: EZ

Mario Bros: The Gentle Pull does it easily. Dreamy Bowser and stronger might be able to but might just get lolnoped by conceptual manipulation.

Mega Ma: Solos up to battle Network and even then none of them have concept resistance or a way to bypass abstract existance.

Super Smash Bros.: EVERYONE. IS. CONCEPTUALLY EFFED.

And I'm probably either wanking or downplaying here but I know nothing about Touhou.

The interesting thing is that I did make a profile for my pic on the FC/OC wiki but I don't really want to link it cause I didn't really think anyone would ever see it.

The Smashor said:
Sonic the Hedgehog: Stopped by the Tier 2 infinite speed characters who say lolnope to conceptual manipulation by being the hecking fast and one shot all of her avatars the nanosecond they appear
Game Sonic characters just lost (or they are about to lose) their infinite speed.

Solaris still blitzes though.

Did I become colorblind, or did the wiki's blue layout become slightly lighter/less intense?

I never watched it, but I heard by almost anyone that it's pretty good.

Also, all of my supported verses are on my profiles, and GL isn't really there, so...

Back