• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball tries to solo your least favorite verse

One of Cartoon Network's icons is going to solo your most hated verses because he knows how bad they are, how far does he go?

Round 1: Speed is =, Gumball is bloodlusted, he is at 3-A, he has every single thing in his optional equipment, and he gets 1 week of prep with full knowledge of the verses each time before trying to solo a verse

Round 2: Same as before except Death of the Endless kills the top 5 most powerful characters in every verse before Gumball enters them

GumballWatterson-Season1

Shaggy Banshou: Gumball is going nowhere in a verse in which TOAA and Ultra Instinct Shaggy are fodder

MLP: The Better character loses hard (I mean Gumball)

League of Legends: Half the cast resist everything on Gumball so it doesn't go real pretty for the CN Cat

Instant Death: Beats characters like Ayaka and Rick, but characters like Lain Tendou, Vahanatom, the HRE, and the one who is tied for my least favorite character stands there

Fartnite: Solos

Family Guy: Can he beat God???? besides that he solos

Foodfight: Solo's

EA Sports: Solo's

Nasuverse: They stab him and decide to downgrade The Amazing World of Gumball with it (No, I am not going to make a MCU joke here)

Anyway

Hazbin Hotel: Solos

Masada: nope

MLP: I am pretty sure he takes care of everyone except for, well you know

Fortnite: Tells all the characters Minecraft is better (in other words, he solos)

GoCommitDi said:
Anyway
Hazbin Hotel: Solos

Masada: nope

MLP: I am pretty sure he takes care of everyone except for, well you know

Fortnite: Tells all the characters Minecraft is better (in other words, he solos)
Celestia can probably beat Gumball come to think of it with TK

Even if he puts on the helmet before reaching her?

Also I'm gonna give Gumball 1 week of prep because why not

Let me update this for round 2

Banshou Chungus: Even the fodder are stronger than Death, so it remains the same since she can't kill them

MLP: With Discord and the princesses gone, he gets pretty far, maybe Tirek can beat him though so Unsure

League of Legends: She only kills 5, pretty sure there are way more than 5 who resist Gumball's hax so pretty much the same

Instant Death: Yogurt, Vahantom, Lain, Aoi, and the HRE are gone. Got a feeling another sage beats him though, although with the big ones gone Gumball will be a nasty menace here

Fartnite: Solos

Family Guy: Solos

Foodfight: Solo's

EA Sports: Solo's

Nasuverse: While characters like BB and Kazudarop are gone, he gets killed eventually

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
All the garbage that appears on Nickelodeon / Nick JR these days: Solos
Ni Hao Kai Lan is 4-C because tickling the sun to make it rise is part of her everyday routine

GoCommitDi said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
All the garbage that appears on Nickelodeon / Nick JR these days: Solos
Ni Hao Kai Lan is 4-C because tickling the sun to make it rise is part of her everyday routine
Ni Hao Ki Lan isn't part of this. I don't mean ALL Nick JR Shows

Only the crap that appears these days

Back