• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The profile picture of the user above you tries to solo your verse: The Sequel

Belphemon beats most of my stuff

But juuuust barely loses to Stellaris

Just barely loses to hitchhikers

Gets 11-D'd by Doctor Who gods

Gets 11-D'd by Simon

And Xeelee Sequence gods giggle in 10^80 Dimensional

I mean it's like

If you destroy a space-time continuum (A 4-D object) a 3-D being with Mid-Godly wouldn't be able to survive

But on a higher scale

Yeah, but like, he'd have to destroy the entire space time continuum right?

Ignoring that, Belphemom has type 8 on Sloth. So basically, as long as people feel lazy, he comes back.

Type 8? Being reliant on something? How does that even work? Hitting someone harder doesn't change the fact that they are a conceptual being that doesn't die as long as their concept exists.

Let's stop derailing

But doctor who has the ability to **** up conceptual beings without destroying the concept itself so even is Gurren lagann can't kill him they can

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Cinnabar, I meant, what is yours?
I still don't think I wanna share that info with anyone.

It's totally not because there's lewd art of her and I don't need you of all people finding that, ovo

My two favorite series are Total Drama and Epic Battle Fantasy, so...

Total Drama:

Baby Yoshi (Super Mario World): Very much loses due to inability to scale from anything (all it did was get carried around and eat things upwards the size of a person without anything really fighting back; that's not mentioning that Ella's animal manipulation can handle the series' super-aggressive bears, so Ella alone would easily keep a baby Yoshi at bay.) Spongebob: I'd say this one's fair game. At least Sky can handle this (I've off-shoot calced Sky's burps to be within the Megajoule range), though Spongebob's toon force is much more effective than literally anything even Izzy can pull off. I think Spongebob clears. Everything else utterly stomps.

Epic Battle Fantasy:

The player characters are largely a depends-on-the-incarnation thing, so this'll be a case-by-case basis. Generally speaking...

Baby Yoshi and Spongebob utterly loses.

Miis are likely able to take out early-game stuff like slimes and bushes, but I can't guarantee if they can take anything else since there is no way to really figure out how powerful anything before the bosses are. The only mid-game enemies that are anything special as far as I can tell are Praetorian (who can turn Lance's Ion Cannon against the party) and Poseidon (who is most likely High 6-A depending on how one interpret's Vulcan's statements).

Barney at best should make it up to Akron with the power of imagination.

Not sure if Kingdom Hearts (as in the moon itself) can handle Akron or not, though. It won't be able to handle the EBF3 party, though.

Tails... This looks to be Classic Tails, and I think it's fair to assume he can get through early-game stuff. That and the stomp he'll be dealing with from Lance's nuke will be less utter.

Sonic is literally the big player here. This is Classic Sonic, but its also his super form, which should scale to Modern Sonic's super form. He definitely makes it past Poseidon considering Modern Super Sonic fought and defeated Chaos, who has caused the Great Flood (this phenomenon is shared among mythological texts, by the way). Considering Super Sonic's power varies largely by game, he can either make it past Godcat and stops at God (the super saiyan cat in case you ask), or he makes it up to Devourer likely to die from Existence Erasure due to Sonic's lack of resistence to it and Devourer's superior speed rating (what the heck is Sonic going to do to against things that can go literally billions of times the speed of light in terms of travel and reaction speed?)

For Total Drama, it depends on whether this is win by KO or win by death. If it's win by KO, James Bond solos, wam, bam, thank you ma'am. If it's win by death, I don't really see James Bond doing much to the verse (too many Small Building dura characters), nor would Total Drama do anything to James (their AP's only Wall level at best, plus Dawn is about the only one with a counter to James' stealth, and that's with her precog). Total Dramarama, the spinoff featuring cuddly 4-year-old kids, has plenty of means to take James out oddly enough.

As for Epic Battle Fantasy, at best James can deal with cat ninjas, maybe Jotun, but meh.

Clearly Bond would up being one of Lance's soldiers to infiltrate his fortress, then he would be killed accidentally by Matt and NoLegs while they look for Natz

Back