• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eru Iluvatar tries to solo your verse

Can Eru Iluvatar solo your favorite verse??

Round 1:

In character and no prior knowledge.

Round 2:

In character, and limited knowledge from the previous experience

Round 3:

Bloodlusted, and has the most acute knowledge of every thing in the verse. He knows what they will start with, what do they resist, and their weaknesses, and can start wherever he wants in verse.

Eru
Speed equal for faster opponents than him, unequal for opponents slower than him in speed

I'm assuming we are not allowing anything 2-B or above, otherwise it's just a stomp.

A couple verses I know about:

Star Wars: Bedlam Spirits get nuked.

Dragon Ball: Does Zeno even have hax? He gets erased from existence.

Devil May Cry: Existence erasure.

Alright, but I think Eru still resists it. I'll admit I don't know that much about Dragon Ball, but if he can only erase universes, then that is not that powerful. Even the combined Valar pantheon failed to erase Morogoth, who is significantly weaker then Eru.

Okay I don't know much about this one but here we go.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there and doesn't believe in him all 3 times.

Castlevania: I don't think Dracula can take em down, Chaos might have a shot but I doubt it.

Warhammer: Ahahahaha Bazinga! Gets slapped eventually even on R3

Shin Megami Tensei: Loses all 3 times, worst case gets observed

Jojo: Kars prolly UNDERSTANDS that he is ******

Guilty Gear: Should win at least R1 cause iirc they can reach immeasurable speed and use info manip to rewrite Eru I guess. Should lose R3 though.

Elder Scrolls: Eru will eventually get thrusted by the spear of Vivec.

Infamous: Yells gg

Hokuto No Ken: Yells gg

Killer Instinct: Yells gg I guess, don't think Gargos can do anything to it.

SCP: Eru gets eaten by a passing starfish.

Twin Peaks: Nothing actually important notices him. If he makes himself a nuisance, he gets passively erased.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Eru would get past a lot of the lower SCP'S, but he gets stomped by the tier 1's
Don't need those. Several SCPs at the lower tiers are already casual universe/multiverse-eaters. Eru really doesn't compare.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Universe/Multiverse isn't a big deal for Eru. Bigger problem would be that some SCP's have tier 1 hax
Eru will have a problem with any SCP capable of casually creating multiverses or narratives, or ascending to higher ones. There's little he can do against these things because he flat out does not possess any counters to something deleting him like he's just another string of text.

Oh yeah. I forgot about some of the plot hax of the SCP.

But aren't the ones with plot hax in tier 1??

I know the the the foundation has 1-A erasure and that would work

That he did. I merely responded that if we factor in the Gardener and Winnower per the Unveiling lore, then Eru loses. He can take out everything else in that verse, but those two specifically are beyond him. They just don't have pages on the wiki.

Back