• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The profile picture of the user above you tries to solo your verse: The Sequel

Belphemon snores.

Eternal Nightmare: Belphemon's peaceful snores can injure enemies who approach him. In addition, listening to his deafening snores repeatedly will invoke nightmares in the listeners, forcing them to sleep and experience horrifying dreams for eternity.

Okay, but Exploud can't hit Belphemon since he is awake and Belphemon is asleep. This means Belphemon blitzes Exploud. "Immeasurable (Is completely asleep and won't react unless he's struck hard enough to rouse him from his slumber early)"

Well for Genericstickman:

He would get stomped by BlazBlue, Persona, SMT, Nasuverse, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, Re:Zero, Darker than Black, D.Gray-Man, Fairy Tail, Naruto and other verses that I like.

But if it's NothingToDebateWith:

Then yeah he gets stomped but he would be besties with Bridget, Astolfo and Felix/Ferris.

I dunno who the frick that guy in the profile picture above me is, but I'll just go off the record and say everyone in Total Drama dies and the playable characters of Epic Battle Fantasy manages to beat the snot out of him.

well I can't wait to see lemongrab from adventure time die many horrible deaths. Also, your faceless being doesn't exist and therefor loses to all my verses

That's hibiki tachibana from symphogear right? she can get far but definitely doesn't clear, kills basically every magical girl in one hit, every key except her last gets mindhax by fodder, dies to passive hax from some, gets stomped by the gods
Though now i realise there's no speed equal so she blitz everything except tart and the gods
Mine profile picture is Sana Futaba

Aight I don't know much about PMMM but here goes

Castlevania: Pretty sure she just dies hard here to anyone, even Leon probably.

World of Darkness: Any mage worth their salt will simply see her and warp into a lawn chair.

Warhammer: Deploying a Culexus to destroy a chair, more at 11

Mortal Kombat: She stops somewhere but idk where.

Bloodborne: Moon Presence stands there I think.

Darkest Dungeon: Clears most of the verse but will be trapped across space and time via the farmstead and its mini Lavos.

My pfp is Android 17 this will be good lol

That's hibiki tachibana from symphogear right? she can get far but definitely doesn't clear, kills basically every magical girl in one hit, every key except her last gets mindhax by fodder, dies to passive hax from some, gets stomped by the gods
Though now i realise there's no speed equal so she blitz everything except tart and the gods
Mine profile picture is Sana Futaba
She actually has mindhax resistances on a planetary level.

Sana Futaba gets stomped by:

Ragna the Bloodedge: His hax overpowered her and the feats that Ragna has would pretty much top Sana's feats and hax.

(Thank you Randomlamdom!)

Righto, so for Ragna. Well the only verses I have that stand a chance against him no matter what is Elder Scrolls, Warhammer and World of Darkness lol

Back