• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The problems regarding the Classroom of the Elite/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e verse

Seems nice.

I mentioned my concern about how this feat can avoid using assumed distances, please correct me if that cannot happen.
I doubt that. We cant use 343 because delayed sounds really are just the sounds of Ryuens and Kito’s voices.

Last edited:
I doubt that. We cant use 343 because delayed sounds really are just the sounds of Ryuens and Kito’s voices.
Much like they are the only sounds. Also, I have never heard anyone cause delays with their sound, unless they are away or going at speeds faster than sound from the listener.

At this point, I understand your rationale that you wouldn't want to get your calc rejected, but please do add one more end where you use 58.31 m distance too, that can cancel out the distance assumption (which would likely be downgraded in the future if we don't use the given information). With that, the speed would be around 58.31*55.433/0.228979592 = 14116.0974 m/s (High Hypersonic wth).

Much like they are the only sounds. Also, I have never heard anyone cause delays with their sound, unless they are away or going at speeds faster than sound from the listener.

At this point, I understand your rationale that you wouldn't want to get your calc rejected, but please do add one more end where you use 58.31 m distance too, that can cancel out the distance assumption (which would likely be downgraded in the future if we don't use the given information). With that, the speed would be around 58.31*55.433/0.228979592 = 14116.0974 m/s (High Hypersonic wth).
High hypersonic?💀 I don’t see the need to add that end. I doubt it would get accepted. 58 meters is to big of a number.

Isn't this an outlier...

High hypersonic + in wild imo
I myself was discarding thoughts of using it at any time, but calcs from you and MorrisHatesYou made it clear to me that if you can give proper reasoning for something, you can likely use it, I did the same, we are the birds of the same flock.

I myself was discarding thoughts of using it at any time, but calcs from you and MorrisHatesYou made it clear to me that if you can give proper reasoning for something, you can likely use it, I did the same, we are the birds of the same flock.
Lmao, Cote and TR calcers should join up as the 2 verses that are the hardest to get calcs accepted ( mainly cote tbh )

Lmao, Cote and TR calcers should join up as the 2 verses that are the hardest to get calcs accepted ( mainly cote tbh )
The only reason why I don't calculate TR feats is because others do lol, and most of the people have read the TR manga, while COTE LN is read by literally least people, most of the people are from anime, I am pretty sure most of the people ignored Sudou's feat.

The only reason why I don't calculate TR feats is because others do lol, and most of the people have read the TR manga, while COTE LN is read by literally least people, most of the people are from anime, I am pretty sure most of the people ignored Sudou's feat.
It's not hard to understand why people with a prejudice against the verse ignore suodu's feat lmao

Well that

that as well but at the same time . This scale should make it higher to subsonic and wall level again so 🙏
The thing which I am trying to do from like a month, this boy did it in a week. Proof that I am a mid-calculation doer.

Also, what do you all think about the Sudou's stuff? (Does it have any language problems, to begin with?)

Also, what do you all think about the Sudou's stuff? (Does it have any language problems, to begin with?)

To be honest I think the success is very obvious and I don't think there is any language or any other issue.

Agnaa specifically considers "splintered" as splitting (so probably) but I don't think that makes sense.

(My English is very bad lmao)

flowery language should not be used as an opposing argument for "realized" feats. if we were talking about a statement or hypothesis, this could be debateable, but there is a "feat" here. this 16-year-old red-haired freak is literally splintered the damn desk

flowery language should not be used as an opposing argument for "realized" feats. if we were talking about a statement or hypothesis, this could be debateable, but there is a "feat" here. this 16-year-old red-haired freak is literally splintered the damn desk
Idk why you guys are still arguing on the splintered desk, people have many different definitions of splintered, Agnaa gave proof on his definition, I doubt the whole table was splintered, it was likely like the Taiju feat (The one he threw at Yuzuha) where he violently fragmented a small portion of the table, but that's just me

Idk why you guys are still arguing on the splintered desk, people have many different definitions of splintered, Agnaa gave proof on his definition, I doubt the whole table was splintered, it was likely like the Taiju feat (The one he threw at Yuzuha) where he violently fragmented a small portion of the table, but that's just me
the question was related to the language

Taiju's feat is a visual information, while COTE hasn't got one.

Agnaa gave proofs on his definition? Nah, he's literally stuck on arguing with me that it only got "halved" over example of an old news article which clearly mentioned "splintered into two". 😭

In short, you guys are assuming.

I believe that even fragmentation can be applicable.

It’s pretty self evident. They could’ve just said the thing split in half. Which makes more sense than being splintered. So I think It was fragmented. Everyone who’s arguing against it is just being too skeptical, bias against the verse or just not understanding.

some need to understand that CGM mods can be wrong. Legit people on discord have beaten CGM in debates. They’re just knowledgeable on calcing in general. Not with definitions. Dmua said this as well.

It’s pretty self evident. They could’ve just said the thing split in half. Which makes more sense than being splintered. So I think It was fragmented. Everyone who’s arguing against it is just being too skeptical, bias against the verse or just not understanding.

some need to understand that CGM mods can be wrong. Legit people on discord have beaten CGM in debates. They’re just knowledgeable on calcing in general. Not with definitions. Dmua said this as well.
Let's ignore everything and focus on this one thing.
Legit people on discord have beaten CGM in debates.
LMAO.

Your also assuming, this is the thing with these calcs, I doubt it will get accepted

assuming?
although it is clearly written that the desk is splintered
How can this be an assumption?
Because there are different people with different definitions, this is like the Izana calc, Second22 is trying to debunk it by going with the lowest assumption, and I think you agreed Reggor, so you should go with the lowest assumption on this calc

Because there are different people with different definitions, this is like the Izana calc, Second22 is trying to debunk it by going with the lowest assumption, and I think you agreed Reggor, so you should go with the lowest assumption on this calc
Izana calc has its own reasons, while this one is straightforward, problems on it shouldn't be there, seeing how they accepted the Ibuki's elevator feat (now rejected) and Mikey's feat (still active) which have many problems to begin with.

you won't find many definitions if the feat written is pretty straightforward. Do not try to reconcile this with the examples you have cited.
There is no point in dragging an already clear success to the bottom for nothing.

Ah shi, here we go again.

B9citG2.png

Year 1 Volume 4.5

Back