• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The problems regarding the Classroom of the Elite/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e verse

Yeah. So what I meant was a side view of the top of the desk. and from that angle it looks like steel or metal.
If you are talking about Chabashira's desk, it is entirely metal I guess, but if it is about student desks, there's a 90% chance of it being metal, there's likely a 10% chance that it might not be.

If you are talking about Chabashira's desk, it is entirely metal I guess, but if it is about student desks, there's a 90% chance of it being metal, there's likely a 10% chance that it might not be.
By the way, I looked back at episode 1 and it's obvious from a few angles that the top is metal.

I agree with all.

The way they rejected that Sudou AP and Ryuuen LS calc with the claim "Flowery Language" and "Anime Only" was just bullshit.

Exactly, they cannot disagree lol.

In ANHS, maybe he might be very high. In the entire verse, he is very less.
According to me:
High:
1. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
2. Shirou (Statements-only)
3. Yuuki (Statements-only)
4. Yagami Takuya
5. Shiba Katsunori
6. Tsukishiro Tokinari
7. Ichika Amasawa
Mid-high:
8. Housen Kazuomi
9. Manabu Horikita (Statements + Comparability)
10/11. Fuuka Kiryuuin
10/11. Nanase Tsubasa
Mid:
12. Albert Yamada
13/14. Ryuuen Kakeru
13/14. Sudou (possibly not here)
Low-mid:
14/15: Sudou (he can possibly be here)
15/16: Suzune Horikita (Don't show up at my house, Ibuki is not stronger than Suzune. She fought on par with Ibuki while she had fever and very less energy and also has a higher OAA.)

Honorable mentions who can get to this list but have lesser statements/feats: Hayato Kitou (he can possibly stronger than even Ryuuen), Hashimoto (possibly higher than Suzune)

Mentions who can be lower in this list: Shirou and Yuuki, but I think they should be above Yagami and Ichika, so most likely not.

(Also, not including Koenji because it would be unfair for Ayanokouji to experience a fight against the pinnacle of masculinity. 🗿 )
I don't think Yuuki should be in the high tier since she failed unlike Shiro who dropped out on purpose. That's just my opinion tho.

I don't think Yuuki should be in the high tier since she failed unlike Shiro who dropped out on purpose. That's just my opinion tho.
maybe, but she still
managed to enter the last four in the evil organization. This alone will be enough for Yuki to be at high tier.

Last edited:
maybe, but she still
managed to enter the last four in the evil organization. This alone will be enough for Yuki to be at high tier.
She wasn't even in the top 3 tho. She failed quite early on when there were at least 10-15 more students left. By that logic all of those nameless people should be high tier as well.

for the Sudo feat. Even if 1% of it was metal it would still be like 320KJ💀 and 5% is 1.8MJ and 25% is 8MJ. So yea I think that feat should qualify to at least wall level. Anything lower is just downplaying. He fragmented metal for crying out loud.

She wasn't even in the top 3 tho. She failed quite early on when there were at least 10-15 more students left. By that logic all of those nameless people should be high tier as well.
Reaching the last four is an achievement for the toughest generation. Note that Yagami and ichika are only trained at level 4. Also, the differences between the levels are large. In the next generations, no one could stand the 6th level education.

I agree. it is not only in terms of fighting that they train in more difficult conditions. Although Yagami received all the excellent grades while he was in WR, he was never praised. Also, Tsukishiro said that getting ayanokoji expelled from school for Yagami's statistics might be as easy for him as walking a dog (he's probably saying it here to gass, but he's still making it obvious that Yagami is very good), and Ayanokoji also commented that when he is fighting nanase, gender equality disappears after a certain age, and men are physically superior to women. Also, being one of the four remaining to the end, I'm not sure how far it can take her. Those who were expelled before Yuki for not performing well enough. There is no evidence that any of them are superior to Yagami. but if they can complete the program, I can say that.

Housen should be sub+-Supersonic . He’s easily above people like Nanase who are already superhuman-Subsonic and he’s stated to get an advantage over Ichika Amasawa. So it makes sense for Housen to be superior. Housen is also pretty fast in attack/combat speed.

Housen should be sub+-Supersonic . He’s easily above people like Nanase who are already superhuman-Subsonic and he’s stated to get an advantage over Ichika Amasawa. So it makes sense for Housen to be superior. Housen is also pretty fast in attack/combat speed.
stronger than ichika :eek:

stronger than ichika :eek:
I’m pretty sure it’s stated that he can get an advantage over Ichika. This would apply to strength / speed etc. So Housen should be sub+ to supersonic off it.+ Nanase stated that she doesn’t stand a chance against Housen so it makes sense.

I’m pretty sure it’s stated that he can get an advantage over Ichika. This would apply to strength / speed etc. So Housen should be sub+ to supersonic off it.+ Nanase stated that she doesn’t stand a chance against Housen so it makes sense.
i think housen will win. Suzune compared the pain of Ichika's kick to the ribs to Housen's slap. And Nanase was sure that she could catch up to Ichika in the island exam, she couldn't catch her cuz Ichika used the terrain better. in addition, although it is controversial, there is also tennis feat. If I remember correctly, he beat up a gang leader in the past and got into countless fights. i see the experience goes to de Housen

housen'un kazanacağını düşünüyorum. Suzune, Ichika'nın tekmesinin acısını Housen'in tokatıyla karşılaştırdı. Ve Nanase ada sınavında Ichika'yı yakalayabileceğinden emindi, Ichika araziyi daha iyi kullandığı için onu yakalayamadı. ayrıca her ne kadar tartışmalı olsa da bir de tenis başarısı var. Yanlış hatırlamıyorsam geçmişte bir çete liderini dövmüş ve sayısız kavgaya karışmıştı. deneyimin de Housen'a gittiğini görüyorum
you still forget that horikita againist ichika are on the verge of collapse (punched by Shiba, which is comparable to ayano in terms of AP). but he compared it to housen, so at this point housen slaps or ichika kicks don't matter.
the experience goes unquestionably to ichika. He was probably trained from a very young age and fought with professionals, not street thugs.
also has the martial arts BIQ advantage.
So the odds of Housen winning are very difficult.

you still forget that ichika against horikita is on the verge of collapse (he got punches from Shiba, which is comparable to ayano in AP). however he compared it to housen so it doesn't matter if housen slaps or ichika kicks at this point.
the experience goes unquestionably to ichika. He probably trained from a very young age and fought the pros, not the street thugs.
also martial arts have the BIQ advantage.
So it's very difficult for Housen to win.
the fact that she's injured doesn't change anything. it's literally a slap on the cheek versus a kick in the rib. there is a huge difference, and Ichika, according to Suzune, was herself enough to be out of eye faster. the effect of martial arts on BIQ is discussed. Housen has been involved in countless fights. Ichika wasn't constantly fighting during her time in WR. martial arts training is just one part of it. House and Albert were said to be unique for their bodies

yaralı olması bir şeyi değiştirmez. kelimenin tam anlamıyla yanakta bir tokat ve kaburgada bir tekme. çok büyük bir fark var ve Suzune'ye göre Ichika daha hızlı gözden kaybolacak kadar kendisiydi. dövüş sanatlarının BIQ üzerindeki etkisi tartışılmaktadır. Housen sayısız kavgaya karıştı. Ichika, WR'de geçirdiği süre boyunca sürekli kavga etmiyordu. dövüş sanatları eğitimi bunun sadece bir parçasıdır. House ve Albert'in vücutları için benzersiz olduğu söylendi.
ichika wasn't just "injured". was on the verge of collapse. she got punches from Shiba, who had the best AP success after Ayanokoji. And those punches could end someone's life. therefore, even though ichika still has the advantage, housen still hasn't had any good AP success from ichika.

Martial arts have a huge impact on BIQ. It provides both better self-defense and better attack. but not always parallel.
but it would be funny if housen who grew up on the street had a better biq than ichika, who probably studied martial arts and fighting for about 10 years.

so housen is still losing 🤷

She actually survived till the level 10 or something, I guess.

Yagami is level 4 so Yuuki outperforms him with statements ngl.

Also, we do know that levels have a big importance on a person's skills, a superior level is as good as being superior, and we are talking about 6 more levels.

Never trust Suzune's statements.

First of all, the only time when she ever saw Ichika fight was when Ichika was in a near crippled state, and it was confirmed that Ichika was basically done by Shiba and not Housen, Housen was done by Ryuuen's gang, the gang which was defeated by Ayanokouji while he used nearly 1% of his power lol.

In lifting strength only, Housen > Ichika, as it was stated by Ayanokouji (I trust that guy, but not Suzune), otherwise, Ichika outperforms Housen in everything.

the fact that she's injured doesn't change anything. it's literally a slap on the cheek versus a kick in the rib. there is a huge difference, and Ichika, according to Suzune, was herself enough to be out of eye faster. the effect of martial arts on BIQ is discussed. Housen has been involved in countless fights. Ichika wasn't constantly fighting during her time in WR. martial arts training is just one part of it. House and Albert were said to be unique for their bodies
Ichika's experience should be ten-tuple the time of experience Housen ever had.

And not fighting doesn't equal to not being more experienced. White room had several professionals who should be above the level of Housen, in fact, Housen doesn't even have a training like any of the white room professional. The verse shows more power levels in training rather than genius, it's quite clear that Ichika, being a genius and a white room trained fighter should take the edge, by a lot of space. 🗿

And only because Ichika is stated to be weaker in lifting strength when compared to Sudou and Ryuuen, doesn't mean that she gets done by them in every category.

Senju from Tokyo Revengers likely has a lower physical strength compared to the verse, but we cannot forget how strong she actually is.

I agree with all.

The way they rejected that Sudou AP and Ryuuen LS calc with the claim "Flowery Language" and "Anime Only" was just bullshit.
I assume your talking about him throwing the small ladder, Cloud Yagami calculated this and got no where near Reggors numbers, I doubt the calc is right

I assume your talking about him throwing the small ladder, Cloud Yagami calculated this and got no where near Reggors numbers, I doubt the calc is right
Cloudyagami downplays the verse and he’s kinda known in the community for being bad at calcing. So I do think the feat is some what right.

Cloudyagami downplays the verse and he’s kinda known in the community for being bad at calcing. So I do think the feat is some what right.
He doesn't the LS feat isn't that impressive, I have no Idea how Rogger got throwing a small metal ladder to the same level of LS and Taiju throwing a church pew, also the community is dog shit and are nitpicky to TR scales

He doesn't the LS feat isn't that impressive, I have no Idea how Rogger got throwing a small metal ladder to the same level of LS and Taiju throwing a church pew, also the community is dog shit and are nitpicky to TR scales
Cloudyagami said the verse caps at subsonic and street level. Also the community isn’t nit picky with TR scales. Dmua and other CGM members have given the Benefit of the doubt the calcs im TR. also weren’t like 3 TR calcs accepted? It’s just yours that arent always accepted lol.

Cloudyagami said the verse caps at subsonic and street level. Also the community isn’t nit picky with TR scales. Dmua and other CGM members have given the Benefit of the doubt the calcs im TR. also weren’t like 3 TR calcs accepted? It’s just yours that arent always accepted lol.
What, my calcs have been accepted...

What, my calcs have been accepted...
“It’s just yours that arent always accepted lol.”

aren’t always accepted. Your calcs are usually rejected lol. Only the Takemichi dodges Mikey calc was accepted and I mean that calc has been passed around.

“It’s just yours that arent always accepted lol.”

aren’t always accepted. Your calcs are usually rejected lol. Only the Takemichi dodges Mikey calc was accepted and I mean that calc has been passed around.
Alot of my calcs aren't seen, I haven't seen much of yours accepted either ?

Alot of my calcs aren't seen, I haven't seen much of yours accepted either ?
what I’m saying is that nobody is not picky about TR calcs. Theirs been an instance or 2 where they give a the benefit of the doubt to it.

Cloudyagami is known for being bad a calculations. So we shouldn’t trust the calculations he makes. Idk if it’s class 5 or not but class 1 seems fine to me.

edit: let’s stop speaking about it here. At least the TR calcs etc

what I’m saying is that nobody is not picky about TR calcs. Theirs been an instance or 2 where they give a the benefit of the doubt to it.

Cloudyagami is known for being bad a calculations. So we shouldn’t trust the calculations he makes. Idk if it’s class 5 or not but class 1 seems fine to me.

edit: let’s stop speaking about it here. At least the TR calcs etc
I don't know but I doubt we will be seeing a class 5 classroom of the elite any time soon, as for the speed calcs and AP calcs its difficult because people interoperate things differently, lookism and cote fans do this alot with the Izana and Draken bullet feats so I would assume we should do the same with COTE calcs even if interoperation of something sounds dumb

I don't know but I doubt we will be seeing a class 5 classroom of the elite any time soon, as for the speed calcs and AP calcs its difficult because people interoperate things differently, lookism and cote fans do this alot with the Izana and Draken bullet feats so I would assume we should do the same with COTE calcs even if interoperation of something sounds dumb
Sounds dumb? Id your taking about the Sudou feat. Dawg that shit is so straight foward splintered quite legit has fragments in it 💀🙏

Kıymık birçok anlama gelebilir
Dude, it really doesn't make sense to make multiple meanings out of the word "splintered". In success, this is conveyed in a very clear language.
sudou kicks the desk and it spilintered.
The word meaning of spilintered means to scatter into small pieces 🤷

Dude, it really doesn't make sense to make multiple meanings out of the word "splintered". In success, this is conveyed in a very clear language.
sudou kicks the desk and it spilintered.
The word meaning of spilintered means to scatter into small pieces 🤷
a small, thin, sharp piece of wood, glass, or similar material broken off from a larger piece.
its obv just a small part of the desk

a small, thin, sharp piece of wood, glass, or similar material broken off from a larger piece.
then it wouldn't be called a "splintered". because the desk was literally splintered.
in which case it's all the more ridiculous that only a small part of the desk is splintered.

Feat is pretty obvious btw
It makes more sense to say that the desk is already splintered as a whole.

Ahh Yes. A small part of the desk is crashing down and making a massive sound. Yep sounds completely reasonable to me. Splintered could mean so many things but it’s so obvious on the context.

theirs a desk. It gets kicked. A massive sound happens , if stated it was splintered.

then it wouldn't be called a "splintered". because the desk was literally splintered.
in which case it's all the more ridiculous that only a small part of the desk is splintered.

Feat is pretty obvious btw
It makes more sense to say that the desk is already splintered as a whole.
Then cote is small building level, I heavily disagree

O zaman cote küçük bina katıdır, kesinlikle katılmıyorum
I already know you won't join. But a big result should never be a reason for rejection.
I don't know about the first end, but at least the second end should be accepted. because feat provides that.

I already know you won't join. But a big result should never be a reason for rejection.
I don't know about the first end, but at least the second end should be accepted. because feat provides that.
Even if it ain’t small building. I don’t care if it’s small building for not. I care that the verse is at least in the wall level ranges😭 the verse ain’t relying on my feat anymore.

I calculated for the sectional metals which were like 250 kg, not the ladder, the ladder was around 12 kg or something.

Sounds dumb? Id your taking about the Sudou feat. Dawg that shit is so straight foward splintered quite legit has fragments in it 💀🙏
And Agnaa still possibly doesn't believe it, F.

I don't know if COTE verse came out of hell or smth, it has too many problems with the language and people don't seem to digest stuff like that.

Ve Agnaa muhtemelen buna hâlâ inanmıyor, F.

COTE mısrası cehennemden mi çıktı yoksa bir şey mi bilmiyorum, dille ilgili çok fazla sorunu var ve insanlar böyle şeyleri sindirmiyor gibi görünüyor.
I think it would be better to get the opinions of other calc group members.

Back