• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Problem with Godzilla's Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree with Crop here. It is a Composite profile.

@Apex You didn't describe the Type 6 Immortality well, but now that I saw scan outside of the thread (I dunno why you wouldn't share it here), yes, it's Type 6, just not very great Type 6.

Isn't the point of a Composite Profile that every official source, even if super obscure or of subjectively horrible quality is considered?

Other than that I agree with many of the revisions being brought up.

I'm mixed. While it is a Composite Profile, if the single feat that puts it at Large Star Level comes from a Pachinko with no story whatsoever and there isn't any other Large Star thing to put Godzilla there in the other many appearances it has, I dunno how to feel about it.

Probably Neutral.

Ryukama makes a good point. I suppose that the Pachinko game feat can be used then.

My mistake, i thought the type 6 was supposed to be removed. Is there anything else that was supposed to be removed?

Why should the statistics be changed from 3-A to Possibly 3-A?

Because the 3-A statistics are also coming from twitter / PM author messages, but Darkanine says there's some Universal statements for Hell God so that would scale.

I want people to actually post excerpts from the comics. Supposedly there's proof of Type 4 Immortality but they only used single panels devoid of dialogue.

Well, it should probably be removed from both the composite and Godzilla in Hell profiles then.

If that "divine light" that covered Godzilla was a form of protection from a higher being, then it could qualify for Type 4 Immortality considering that protection from higher beings/gods towards that character would mean that said character would qualify for Type 4 immortality, to an extent.

But then if there is no proof that the light in question does not grant protection/immortality towards Godzilla, Type 4 Immortality would not apply in this case.

The respective changes in the profiles were made.

Eva stuff was removed

Regenerationn was changed from Mid-Godly to High

3-A characters were changed to Possibly 3-A

I think is unecesary keep this thread open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back