• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Problem with Godzilla's Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everlasting said:
Just because it's "canon" doesn't mean we can scale to it.
Dissidia is canon to all the Final Fantasy games, but that doesn't mean we'll make Tidus 2-C by scaling from the Cloud of Darkness.
wait what?

no one is scaling the Tier of Godzilla from the game.

The tier of godzilla is scaled from God of Destruction game.

There's a reason Composite Link isn't Low 2-C via surviving hits from Master Hand, Shulk, Dialga, and Rosalina, despite being composite.

There isn't a canon for Mario either. Same logic as my previous sentence, and my sentence about Kirby. Heck, there are things that are actual Mario games that we ignore for the sake of outliers.

The Everlasting said:
@Cal

Or like me trying to get 3-C Sora due to fighting Squall.
Squall (3-C) fights sora --> 3-C Sora.

Sora cannot kill sephiroth ---> 3-C Sephiroth

Cloud stalemates Sephi (more or less) --> 3-C Cloud.

The FF VII cast is somewhat comparable to Cloud --> 3-C FF VII.

^And if you apply Squall fighting Ultimecia we can get tier 2 FF VII. Go for it.

The real cal howard said:
There's a reason Composite Link isn't Low 2-C via surviving hits from Master Hand, Shulk, Dialga, and Rosalina, despite being composite.
There isn't a canon for Mario either. Same logic as my previous sentence, and my sentence about Kirby. Heck, there are things that are actual Mario games that we ignore for the sake of outliers.
If you put aside the game feats Godzilla will be downgrade to just planet level.

We can not simply say

this game yes

This game no.

Every game has his onw feats (don't scales to other series), and that is what you're not taking into account.

Game feats are allowed. Not crossover feats though. The point is that Godzilla's stuff about A.T. fields should be removed because it's a crossover exclusive thing.

Game feats are allowed. Not crossover feats though. The point is that Godzilla's stuff about A.T. fields should be removed because it's a crossover exclusive thing.
the star level too, if I rememeber correctly that game is a crossover with other series.

But I want my 4-B Luffy for fighting Goku in that crossover...

Yeah, crossovers are a no-no.

then why for example people uses Link, Mario and Kirby feats from smash bros and no one says nothing ??

Because those feats are actually i the crossovers and no one tries applying them to the canon characters.

Composite Link, as far as I know, doesnt have a single thing from smash bros. Heck, not even Hyrule Warriors is included in that profile.

@Kiryu. If it's Godzilla's feat, then it is technically allowed (I think). The problem arises if Godzilla gets a tier or power because of something that's not from his canon. Like if he fought Thor in a Marvel crossover or gained ki in a Dragon Ball crossover.

Link: Has nothing from Smash Bros. (doesn't have anything out of the games in the timeline, even. And that's counting the mangas and spinoffs)

Mario: Has nothing from Smash Bros.

Kirby: Has his Smash attacks....because the Smash ability was in like, 5 canon games (also, his Smash attacks are just his canon attacks except for his neutral air and his shield).

@Kiryu. If it's Godzilla's feat, then it is technically allowed (I think). The problem arises if Godzilla gets a tier or power because of something that's not from his canon. Like if he fought Thor in a Marvel crossover or gained ki in a Dragon Ball crossover.
is a crossover between some tokusathsu films.

And No- Godzilla has not Canon.

He only has Official Incarnations.

Crossovers aren't canon. Sure you can composite from all Godzilla only things but not crossovers with Evangelion and Tokusatsus

Link: Has nothing from Smash Bros.
Mario: Has nothing from Smash Bros.

Kirby: Has his Smash attacks....because the Smash ability was in like, 5 canon games (also, his Smash attacks are just his canon attacks except for his neutral air and his shield).
Dude I'm talking about the battles NOT the profiles.

People uses feats from smash bros sometimes and that must be not allowed in battle threads.

Saying the feats can be used because of canonicity is like making every single Super Sentai and Kamen Rider season Low 2-C by scaling from teamups.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Crossovers aren't canon. Sure you can composite from all Godzilla only things but not crossovers with Evangelion and Tokusatsus
Still, Godzilla has not anything called "Canon" he only has Official stuff.

what about the answers? is like everything in Godzilla profile is wrong why not leave Godzilla as Planet level and end this thread?

It being canon does not mean we can use it.

Again, Dissidia is canon to the main FF games, but we won't use it to make Tidus 2-C.

there is not Canon in Godzilla.

Anyway I vote for leave everything as Unkonwn

Or erase the composite Godzilla page seems better

You guys are blowing this way out of proportion.

We're only saying we can't scale anything from crossovers, and you guys are advocating to either make everything unknown or delete it entirely.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The only argument you guys have is "If we don't accept this feat he'll be weak".
Not actually, the thing is in some battle threads we're called in different offensive ways.

Is actually pretty offensive to call us in that way.

Some G-Fans had leaved the wiki for that reason.

Is only me and @Eva the others just go away.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
The only argument you guys have is "If we don't accept this feat he'll be weak".
Not actually, the thing is in some battle threads we're called in different offensive ways.
Is actually pretty offensive to call us in that way.

Some G-Fans had leaved the wiki for that reason.

Is only me and @Eva the others just go away.
What are you even talking about?

Can we just close this? We've made our points clear and this person is spouting BS, we're done here.

We are not done here, tho.

@OP what should be specifically removed from the Composite Godzilla?

• Things from the Eva crossover
  • 2-A God
  • Mid Godly regen (replaced with either High or Low Godly)
  • Type 4 and 6 immortality (the latter being replaced with reincarnation)
  • Possibly 3-A from the 3-A characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back