• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Problem with Godzilla's Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cal

I think that 3-A God-Mountain is fair, as long as it is implied that it created the universe in the actual comics.

Godzilla fans, do you have comic scans?

This is such a blatant case of a VS debating fan pestering authors to extract favorable answers from them. The same cheap tactic used to try and get Bill upgraded to High 1-B and such. Any statement that isn't substantiated by the story itself shouldn't be used in my opinion.

Also people should ask themselves, if a person who hated the series and wanted it downgraded went to an author and got him to make low end statements that aren't supported by the series, would they agree to said downgrades? If not then we shouldn't do the same for upgrades.

@Matt. Yeah, that's the only statement that I'm willing to let slide, as I can very likely believe it. Hence the possibly.

I agree with Matthew and Ryukama, but do not know how the statistics of the Godzilla pages should be adjusted instead.

Yes, but what should be the new statistics?

Antvasima said:
Yes, but what should be the new statistics?
Immortalities types 4 and 6 should not be removed.

I have proofs of them.

SOUL
Godzilla don't reborn, he removed a soul to stay alive after death.

Immortality type 4 God gives to Godzilla his blessing and hi adquires the divine aura.

Godzilla divine form heisei godzilla by sonichedg by hypergodzilla-dbgxtko

Godzilla got the blessing and protection of God.

I think that there seems to be sufficient support to change the statistics. The question is to what exactly?

I think the only stat change would be "3-A" to "Possibly 3-A" given the vagueness of the Gods.

The biggest thing is removing exaggerated powers and abilities like Godly Regen, Parasitic Immortality, Anti-A.T field and I think a few others. My question is why we don't give Godzilla straight up MFTL+ speed, given his feat of traveling several light years in seconds.

Edit: Oh, and the God (Godzilla Universe) profile is 2-A given a social media post. Given the sheer vagueness of the profile, I think it should probably be deleted.

Parasitic Immortality was accepted due to Godzilla being able to remove souls in order to stay alive after death. There is a manga scan that proves it.

Same for Immortality type 4. God gived to Godzilla his blessing to protect him from the Demon Forces.

5049599-bother

Also God (Godzilla Universe) should be simply have a 3-A Level, NOT NECESARY BE REMOVED.

He is the Sun above God-Mountain and His creator.

@Eva

The scans you posted don't prove Type 4 Immortality, at all.

And the manga scans you posted resemble more Resurrection than Type 6 Immortality, specially because Godzilla doesn't keep his powers.

God should be 2-C or 2-B given the size of the multiverse.

@Matthew

Immortality 6

In the manga Godzilla chosed that baby as revenge from the man that killed him which is actually the parent of the baby. After the revenge was completed, Godzilla evolved from that human baby body to his original form.

Immortality type 4.

That is actually the scene where and when Godzilla was bleesed by God. God's Divine portal opened above Godzilla and he got God's protection, God made that because Godzilla was loosing the war agaisnt the Hell forces.

In the comic God opened other portals to transport his energy before. That is why the Angel claims to Godzilla to join to God, because as Godzilla was aided by God, he nos must return the favor.

After that even when Godzilla was killed many times in battle he returned to life as the proof.

@Matthew

Godzilla is a clearly case of "Immortality Type 6" He removed a soul to stay alive after his sudenly death.

About the Manga: After Godzilla removed the baby's soul and took control over his body, everything in order to prevent his death, he evolved to his normal self again becuase a human body can't resist the amount of energy he has.

In order to prevent the danger that his body will be destroyed if he uses one of his nuclear attacks he evolved to his normal self. However it was still human size, but acording narration he will grow up again to 50 meters tall.

Evolution g

'Soul Manipulation (Possesses millons of the restless souls of those killed by military actions during World War II, able to absorb souls and use them to prolongate his life, can divide one soul into millons of parts)'

That's not Type 6 Immortality, that's just soul manipulation.

@Promestein

Godzilla removed the soul from a human being in order to prevent his death, (as showed in the scan above) and he keep his original Powers and abilities.

Immortality type 6 is fine.

That's more like Resurrection. Type 6 Immortality is faster.

Also, scans of God reviving Godzilla would help your case. You are just saying it happened.

Type 6 Immortality is moving your soul from your body into another one, not extending your lifespan with souls and taking the souls of others.

Promestein said:
Type 6 Immortality is moving your soul from your body into another one, not extending your lifespan with souls and taking the souls of others.
Tha is what Godzilla made.

Matthew Schroeder said:
That's more like Resurrection. Type 6 Immortality is faster.
Also, scans of God reviving Godzilla would help your case. You are just saying it happened.
1.Actually Godzilla revived immediately after his death.

2. Godzilla moved his soul to another body.

3. Godzilla still has his powers.

Immortality type 6 is fine.

The information in Godzilla Profile is exact, there are not contradictions to what was showed in the comic. Just please take into account every point and I trust you will make a good decision.

Proof that Lucifer created hell?

The fact that these profiles only feature cropped panels and not full-pages is very disconcerning. This is typically a sign of people purposefully omitting context.

Because a Pachinko Machine is not a valid source. It doesn't have a story nor anything. It's entirely for fanservice.

If it is a legitimate game with actual feats, there is no reason to not use it.

of course since Marvel Godzilla has feats of matching Thor however, this may be moot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back