• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Prince of Heart vs Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Advantages Dirk: Soulhax, Immortality, and Regenerationn

Alice: Time Manipulation, Regenerationn and Forcefield creation

Faults Dirk: Overconfident. Alice: the more dolls Alice fields, the more difficulty she has dodging also she's vunerable to spiritual attacks

I see Both can Regenerate. I think Soulhax may harm Alice, but Youkais are Spiritual beings Her stamina can be Likely high, but His Stamina is Unknown. His Physical range may reach longer, Alice can reach 10s of meters, Alice is Smarter than Dirk Dirk has never shown his best lifting feats, But Alice can Lift Tenshi's Rocks. Alice can freeze time via using Card derrived from SwR, Dirk is Immortal, Alice has longer lives (For example: Byakuren Lived 1100 Years, so there's a Chance that Alice can Live Long as well), The Goliath Doll active can only Last a Minute.

So, Give them some score, then we'll make a results.

Dirk's ability to destroy souls beats Alice's Regenerationn, while Alice has no way past Dirks. Also, Homestuck is going through revisions. Albiet, the revisions are taking forever so this is probably safe for now.

Well, nevermind then. They aren't killing each other thanks to Dirk's Mid-Godly though, unless I'm missing something.

Back