• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Presence (DC) Abilities Revision

Abstract Existence: The concept of light, the Great Darkness is the absence of his light- Lucifer vol.4/ Swamp Thing issue #50
Void manipulation: Molded the void into form Lucifer (2018) issue #3
Shapeshifting: Takes the form other beings-- Lucifer (2000) issue #68
Teleportation: Teleports a sword to his hand-- Lucifer (2000) issue #69
Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent-- Lucifer (2016) issue #1
Paralysis inducement: Paralysed Lucifer and Michael-- Lucifer (2000) issue #39
Mind control: Prevented Eclipso from controlling Wally West-- The Flash (2016) issue #779
Power Bestowal: Multiverses created by the Supercelestials are created from connective energies that come from him-- Dark Knights: Death Metal issue #1
Possession: Posses a dog-- The Phantom Stranger issue #5

Last edited:
Okay. Should I unlock the following page for you to edit then?

Okay. I have done so.

Tell me here when you are done.

Probably won't be for nearly 20-ish hours since I go work in the morning and no idea when I get off it. But thanks

I have added the abilities we found scans for. And removed all abilities which had no scans, justifications or basis - such as high godly regen, which doesn't apply to him. When we find scans, I will add them to his page.

Okay. I think that I locked the page again earlier though. Should I unlock it again?

Okay. Should we close this thread for the time being then?

Here is Dimensional Travel and this can be for teleportation. Lucifer #75
I don't know what this would be, but maybe fusionism? Lucifer #75 too
This can be used for Technology Manipulation. From Phantom Stranger 2012, Issue #5
Another for BFR from Phantom Stranger 2012, Issue #0
This could be used for Thread Manipulation, from Phantom Stranger 2012, Issue #9
Light Manipulation, Phantom Stranger 2012, Issue #10
Resurrection, maybe? Seeing as how he brought the Stranger back from nonexistence - Phantom Stranger 2012, Issue #12
Time Stop - Phantom Stranger 2012, Issue #15
Weather Manipulation - Phantom Stranger 2012, Issue #22

I found some stuff for the presence
when he decides to speak to someone more personally this form is known as the presence and should not be mistaken as the whole but an aspect.
7623046-rco013_1468876805~2.jpg

let's phantom strangers soul tear stranger apart for a bit.

No Caption Provided

The presence notes that they're billions seeking his help right now and decided to take a look to see why he should help them. Then constantine thinks about trying stuff to the spectre but the presence of course can hear all of his thoughts and spooks him by speaking to his mind.
7622914-008~2.jpg

The presence can make a place that cannot exist.
7622978-rco006_1468844295.jpg

presence kills lillith with a tap of his umbrella.
7623004-rco008_1468844247~2.jpg

Spectre attempts to attack the presence who easily blasted him away
7622968-rco005_1467118485.jpg

The presence states he destroyed all of heaven and ate it.
7622965-rco004_1467118485.jpg

it's said that the whole of the universe is merely gods dream, and that the beings that live there are just bits of his imagination drifting through it.

No Caption Provided

Again it is said all of existence is nothing more than his dream
7622944-7527792-rco008.jpg

God tells spectre that it was incredibly stupid to attack him because there wasn't a thing he could do that God could not, he tells him creation is his to devour if he pleases and that rights, rules existence all come from him and he is the one who chooses what they will be
7622973-rco006_1467118485.jpg

Thank you, Another_Council

And @Hellsing, I am afraid without sources, these are worthless. Since for comics, if they aren't sourced, we can't add them or even discuss or anything like that. So, can you add sources to them please?

This scan could be something used for maybe Energy Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation(?), Magic, Life Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation(?), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation(?) seeing as how we accept the Presence giving the Supercelestials the connective energies. Scan from Justice League Volume 4, Issue #30

Emapthic and conceptual type 1, actually.

Unsure about Mind Manipulation. That's actually a bit complicated tbh.

Hdm wouldn't work, since presence is above it.

Alright, and yeah I'm a bit unsure about the Mind Manipulation part myself. Maybe Telepathy instead? Considering how it's used by Telepaths.

Collective consciousness is a bit of a weird subject. I will have to look around a bit.

Thanks for helping. I appreciate it

Usually I would read all the stuff myself, but I don't get alone with presence and vertigo 🗿

Yeah deconstruction works. Or even death manip.

And yes, her feats should probably be transferable. Tho we can just link her file to his instead of listing everything from hers on his.

Gotcha.

Probability Manip(?), I'm not sure about this one. Lucifer 2000, Issue #68
Causality Manip(?), again I'm unsure about this one as well. It could also work as Existence Erasure, as he could destroy it all. Lucifer 2000, Issue #68
Highly doubt this could be used for something, just seems to be flowery language. But, TP did define everything in creation with his own will, variable, physical law, and everything happens because he makes it happen. So, "cutting the knot" would have to mean cutting off the variables and whatnot. Again, I doubt this could be used. Lucifer 2000, Issue #69
Flight, twice. Lucifer 2000, Issue #75
This man cryptic af sometimes

Do we also accept the giant brothers actually having The Presence's power?

Hmm, a bit too vague for probability manip. His current scan on his file is fine i think.

That would be causality manip, yes.

I think that could work as a supporting evidence for his probability and likely causality hax.

Flight works, thanks.

Also, giant brothers?

Gotcha.

Probability Manip(?), I'm not sure about this one. Lucifer 2000, Issue #68
Causality Manip(?), again I'm unsure about this one as well. It could also work as Existence Erasure, as he could destroy it all. Lucifer 2000, Issue #68
Highly doubt this could be used for something, just seems to be flowery language. But, TP did define everything in creation with his own will, variable, physical law, and everything happens because he makes it happen. So, "cutting the knot" would have to mean cutting off the variables and whatnot. Again, I doubt this could be used. Lucifer 2000, Issue #69
Flight, twice. Lucifer 2000, Issue #75
This man cryptic af sometimes

Do we also accept the giant brothers actually having The Presence's power?
if the giant brothers were actually omnipotent, then why were they limited to time travel by Lucifer?

These dudes came from the Lucifer 2000 run and went from Issue #42 to #43, basically the whole gist of the story was that these giant brothers essentially stole the Presence's power. However, they were defeated by causality manipulation.
Issue #42

So, if we do accept these Giant Brothers as having the Presence's power, then this could be used for Memory Manip, Portal Creation, another scan for paralysis inducement, Type 5 Immortality(?) or maybe a resistance to Death Manip, Transmutation and (at the very least) Low-Mid Regen, these come from Lucifer 2000, Issue #43
This could be used for Transduality(?), but also Fire Manip, Light and Darkness Manip, Pain Manip, Chaos Manip, and maybe Explosion Manip? Coming from Doctor Fate 1988, Issue #6
Another potential scan for Transduality as well, from Doctor Fate 1988, Issue #22
This and this could be used for Avatar Creation, from Doctor Fate 1988, Issue #15
This could be used for a better scan of Fire Manip, from Trinity of Sin - Phantom Stranger - Future's End
This may not be able to be used, but I did find something interesting. Essentially, in Wonder Woman Volume 2, Issue #150, Cronus said that the Presence was the ultimate power of the Godwave. Later in the issue, he actually did latch onto this power, specifically calling it The Presence's power. When he does, he says he saw the Godwave exploding and imploding.
The Godwave itself basically being the source of power of both the gods and superpowered beings, stated from Darkseid. Genesis Issue #3
So there's a potential outcome that the Presence would have all of the powers of both gods and superheroes alike. But I am not so sure about this myself.

Last edited:
So there's a potential outcome that the Presence would have all of the powers of both gods and superheroes alike. But I am not so sure about this myself.
While I agree it would have these powers, I also feel like general stuff like Reality Warping and Energy Projection would cover most of it.

Back