• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Power of the Maw (Vanilla Ice vs Alex Mercer)

DeathNoodles said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
He thought that Polnareff was dead when he started moving in a shrinking circle towards the end of the fight. After Iggy rescued Polnareff using his last breath, Ice comes out thinking that he'd gotten Polnareff.
I've been (unsuccessfully) trying to follow team Ice since day one, but your arguments have pretty much been on point in terms of wanking and logically fallacies. Good on you.

But from what I've seen, Polnareff's death is about as much of an anti-feat of being able to see into within the immediate proximity of the portion of his dimension that succs things from whatever portion of it he jumps into.

That being said, that really doesn't change the fact that it is but prolonging the inevitable.

I'm going for ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Ât╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âw╠ ╠ÂMercer but with leaning towards an inconclusive, due to the nature of the win conditions.

I'm a bit confused here. Are you referring to my arguments or TacticalNuke's? And if you're referring to me, are you supporting my points, or disagreeing with it?

The way you quoted me, but only including TacticalNuke's arguments, confused me a bit there.

Edit: Also, that's 6 votes for Mercer (though the vote added is in the edge of leaning into inconclusive) and 4 votes for Vanilla now, just to help the OP be in track.

Schnee One said:
His wording means he's referring to Tact
I don't know what he means by the "arguments have pretty much been on point in terms of wanking and logically fallacies" (does that mean Tact's arguments are filled with hints of wanking and logical fallacies?) if he's referring to Tact, but okay then.

"I've been trying to follow team ice since day one" and the entire part about Polnareff death (coming from someone who knows Jojo) made it pretty clear to me.

Okay.

Anyways, updated list for the OP:

Vanilla Ice : 4 (Tacticalnuke, Ciruno, Iapatus, PixelKirby)

Alex Mercer : 6 (Sun man, Deathnoodles, Schnee, Dark, Jacky, IvoryAS)

DeathNoodles said:
I'm a bit confused here. Are you referring to my arguments or TacticalNuke's? And if you're referring to me, are you supporting my points, or disagreeing with it?
The way you quoted me, but only including TacticalNuke's arguments, confused me a bit there.

Edit: Also, that's 6 votes for Mercer (though the vote added is in the edge of leaning into inconclusive) and 4 votes for Vanilla now, just to help the OP be in track.
Sorry, I meant I liked your arguement even though I've been trying to see Ice winning cause I'm a Jojo's fan

Ah, okay. And thanks, for liking my arguments.

And yeah, I can't blame you for being a Jojo fan. Heck, I'm one as well. But this match isn't about which characters are better-written or more likeable, it's about which one of them would win in a fight (which is essentially what this entire site is about). Believe me, I like Jojo as much as the next person, but even I don't think Vanilla could win under these circumstances, which I have made points about already.

Awesome. Updated list:

Vanilla Ice : 4 (Tacticalnuke, Ciruno, Iapatus, PixelKirby)

Alex Mercer : 7 (Sun man, Deathnoodles, Schnee, Dark, Jacky, IvoryAS, Tony di bugalu)

Grace now starts.

Back