• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Deadpool makes some stupid ignorant wise crack about Ice being DIO's rebound after Pucci leaves. Angered by this Ice challenges Deadpool to a game of Mortal Kombat to defend his lovers honor.

Comics Deadpool vs Vanilla Ice.

Speed Equal.

Fight starts in DIO's mansion at night, specifically in the room where Ice attacks the Crusaders.

Both are given an hour of prep time.

Deadpool is given access to everything in his equipment.

Otherwise SBA

The Boyfriend of the Chick who drives the horse: 0

Vanilla Ice: 2

They somehow both kill McQueen and die even though he didn't have his stand in SC and that's not how it works :thinking: :

Even if hypothetcally Deadpool would survive, I dont think he's getting past the BFR that comes with the disintegration and EE, although it's comics so who knowswhat feats that he may have.

Actually Diego, Deadpool has extrasensory perception so he can see stands. Also does the Prep time include previous knowledge? How far apart are they? Right now I'm gonna refrain from voting but I'm leaning more towards Deadpool since Vanilla Ice is kinda not smart, and it shouldn't be hard to figure out his ability if Polnareff and Iggy could

The marvel profiles are known to be very outdated, why would I use that profile as 100% proof of what he can do especially given he has 30 years of history almost of which the profile doesnt cover extensively. I dont doubt that he has some obscure feat that would give him the ability to win, of course atm he doesnt but you never know, hence why i said from what i know, because i simply do not know for certain.

They have no prior knowledge despite the ludicris backstory I made.

Bedroombedrock said:
He can win, Vanilla ice can't see while in his ball of void and Pol and Iggy figured it out idk why dead pool wouldn't be able to
Pol and Iggy figured it out, after being saved by Abdul, who died for their sake and would of died with him if Abdul didnt sacrifice himself. And Deadpool cant exactly hit him if he so chooses for Deadpool not to. Vanilla tends to lay multiple traps and not show himsef fully till he thinks the target is completely dead and consumed or not a threat, Deadpool being Deadpool is likely gonna tip Vanilla off that he can survive major damage, as such Vanilla would try his best to consume him in one go and tread cautiously.

>Actually Diego, Deadpool has extrasensory perception so he can see stands. Also does the Prep time include previous knowledge? How far apart are they? Right now I'm gonna refrain from voting but I'm leaning more towards Deadpool since Vanilla Ice is kinda not smart, and it shouldn't be hard to figure out his ability if Polnareff and Iggy could

That may not be enough to see Stands, not even ghosts can see Stands in JoJo, it takes a bit more then simply having extrasensory perception, plus Cream is more then invisible while a void, he technically doesnt even exist and cant even be sensed while within a void, as shown by Abdul's extrasensory perception failing to pick up on cream. OP said the room that Vanilla attacked Abdul so well, there's your distance. Vanilla is smart, he just has an extremely short temper and nopatience in regards to Dio, his movements were all calculated and optimized, Polnareff said so himself, Vanilla can be tricked though and be made to do stupid chpices but as a base, he isnt stupid and Deadpool has no way to actually make use of Vanilla's temper and thus eventual stupidity as he has no way to prey on Vanilla's obssesion over Dio. Without that Vanilla is likely to play cautiously and be sytematic about ending Deadpool like he did with Pol and Iggy before he lost it upon Iggy's sand clone (and even then Vanilla still planned out his attacks, preventing Pol from moving and doing sweeping motions to gurantee an eventual critical hit).

Plus prep time, while Deadpool canmake great use of it, wouldnt actually do anything to Cream, he lacks anything that'd be of any use without having prior info on how Cream works, setting up traps, bombs,etc are all useless to Cream and cant phase it and Vanilla can avoid any and all attacks by simply staying within the void. Dont know how Vanilla would make use of prep time though, maybe at most make it so that his opponent cant flee as easily but other then that i do not know what he would do.

Yeah, they would've died because they were taken completely off guard from behind. That's not the case here and Vanilla Ice doesn't start in Cream. And again, Vanilla Ice does only emerge when he thinks the target is dead, but he's also kinda dumb and emerges incorrectly as shown multiple times during his fight with polnareff. Also, speed equalized so deadpool sees vanilla ice disappearing into cream and the floor suddenly starts disappearing and he figures it out. Dead pool has quite the experience.also isn't this in an enclosed building during the nighttime? Wouldn't that make DP practically blind?

>Yeah, they would've died because they were taken completely off guard from behind. That's not the case here and Vanilla Ice doesn't start in Cream.

Yeah they would of died, even in instances where they werent taken by behind. Vanilla may not start in Cream but he's going to enter Cream the moment the match starts aka not even a second after it begins, and to Dead ool, it'll just look like he teleported or something

>And again, Vanilla Ice does only emerge when he thinks the target is dead, but he's also kinda dumb and emerges incorrectly as shown multiple times during his fight with polnareff.

The only times he emerged was to confirm if his opponent's was dead then if not, proceed to enrer the void again right away, with only two exceptions to that trait, the first being when he confirmed that Abdul was dead but Pol lived and degraded Pol saying he doesnt live by his own hands and the second time when he only exited the void because Iggy and Pol had the Dio clone yell at Vanilla the moment he exited to check if Pol was dead, which isnt a luxury Dead Pool would have.

>Also, speed equalized so deadpool sees vanilla ice disappearing into cream and the floor suddenly starts disappearing and he figures it out.

All Dead Pool would see is Vanilla jump and vanish into thin air. Maybe not even that, maybe just see Vanilla dissapear from top to bottom. Except why would Cream eat the floor? He didnt do that untill he crippled Polnareff and knew Pol was only able to crawl, prior to that he moved through the air without anybody or anything being alerted to his presence, and he continued that till he ate Pol's foot, and even if Dead Pool figured it out, what then? He cant do anything, all he can do is run.

>Dead pool has quite the experience.also isn't this in an enclosed building during the nighttime? Wouldn't that make DP practically blind?

Dead Pool's experience doesnt make him omniscient, especially when he hasnt dealt with anything quite like this from what i can tll, he's likely to assume teleportation or invisibility first before a void that disinitegrates and BFR that cant be seen or even sensed. Buildings have lights, although Dio's place from what we see is lit, but usually only by like a bunch of candles, enough to see but it isnt bright. I'm assuming it's night time as choosen by op because Vanilla will turn if he gets hit by a lethal blow, thus making sunlight a ohko. Which fyi, Vanilla isnt exactly easy to kill, he can likely survive being blown apart into bloody chunks without much effort.

Extrasensory perception does not only apply to ghosts or should but just intangible invisible beings in general. Also call me suspicious but this match seems heavily stacked in Vanilla Ices favor. Also no Duo's mansion is, for the most part completely dark with no sources of light. With really only DIO's room having candles. How is this not a stomp then? If he's at a visual disadvantage and can't even see vanilla and just gets immediately erased. I say stomp

If were using vampires vanilla ice it'd be even more of a stomp with no previous knowledge in a dark room where iggy and pol ******* almost died in a lit one

>Extrasensory perception does not only apply to ghosts or should but just intangible invisible beings in general. Also call me suspicious but this match seems heavily stacked in Vanilla Ices favor. Also no Duo's mansion is, for the most part completely dark with no sources of light. With really only DIO's room having candles. How is this not a stomp then? If he's at a visual disadvantage and can't even see vanilla and just gets immediately erased. I say stomp

Extrasensory perception has varying levels, it could allow one to see Stands, but it may not. Who knows, would have to see the feat that gives DeadPool it. It really isnt stacked, it's just Deadpool has no counter to an invinsible void that disintegrates anything it comes into contact with while also BFRing on top of a character who cant be harmed for all intents and purposes while in that void and can avoid any incoming attack just about nigh instantly by simply going back into the void. All while having two lives because if he dies once, he's gonna come back, except with Regenerationn, enhanched strength and durability, superhuman senses and so on and so forth. It isnt stacked it's just DeadPool is outclassed without prior info and a shit ton of prep. Location doesnt matter, Dio's place has lightsources which we see in flashbacks in part 6, it's mostly Dio's personal chambers that lack light.

The popular Marvel profiles aren't usually outdated, Deadpool's is especially reliable to use imo.

What are Deadpool's wincons here?

Find an opening when Ice stops using Cream and attack.

That doesn't seem like a valid wincon... if Cream is an instant kill like they say above...

It took Polnareff outside help to find an opening to land a blow on Vanilla, and that blow actually failed to do anything oher then piss him off, and said blow was clinical decapitation. I dont hink DeadPool has anything that can put him down past his eventual regen, his one time free resurrection and immortality. Coupled with Cream and the ability to simply avoid all attacks when on being cautious (he could avoid a rush from Chariot without being hit when Vanilla was serious, he managed to vanish while Chariot was mid thrust, and Chariot is faster than him).

tbh I thik that may be a tad unfair, even if Vanilla stood there what does Dead Pool have that can actually kill him?

Should I let Deadpool have prior knowledge on how Cream works if it's that unfair?

I mean what's he gonna do? Polnareff and Iggy had that info as well and one died and one became nearly crippled and only lived through outside help, otherwise he'd of been erased. Dies Dead Pool even have a means to put down Vanilla? Especially if he is serious like he was mid fight with Pol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back