• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The power of Chen Jun's postscript period

This is a decision post about the power of Chen Jun's postscript period. There is nothing to say. See below:

Check out this blog or the following:

The void is zero, so any information is "non-zero" once it appears, which is why everything is lower than the void. No matter how powerful a thing is, even if it is stacked with the large cardinality itself at the dimensional level, or it can be graded, graded infinitely, and even continued to be graded after reaching infinity, so as to form a tower layer by layer. No matter how high the tower is, void creatures will always stand on the top of the tower. Or another situation: if this is "blank", there is nothing more pure "blank" than blank in the real sense, and even "information" is "blank" by definition, is this equivalent to void? The answer is no, because what the "blank" itself represents is "nothing", and even the "meaning" itself is "nothing". This layer of real meaning is information. It is still lower than the void. We can even increase infinitely at the "blank" level, but no matter how we increase, the void will be higher than it. The only thing that can accommodate the void creatures is the void itself, that is, the void creatures themselves. Their understanding of their "power" will continue to deepen, because they have no upper limit. They really contain everything, and literally contain everything. There is no way to accommodate a void creature that is becoming stronger and contains everything at the same time, No matter how powerful cages you make, they can surpass the past, because cages are also their derivatives. They are the ultimate existence - in any sense.

If want to challenge him with a tower stacked with infinite power levels, it will be as unreasonable as challenging Reinhart cardinal dimension with ordinary people.

Can this reach 1-A+?

Last edited:
Looks like the wild boss top tiers so Low 1A
The void stands outside and above the peak of infinite hierarchy no matter how many layers are added; at a minimum, it seems like it could still be 1-A. On Wild Boss top tiers, they didn't completely stand beyond any extensions of the hierarchy.

Regarding the layers analogy for Reinhardt cardinal, the infinite extension of the layer described would include the hierarchy being tier 0 given the Reinhard cardinal is larger/stronger than Mahlo Cardinal which is the basis for the current tier 0 definition; even, these layers wouldn't reach the void.

Last edited:
Question: which verse is this? The blog mentioned it being "the Xiling series," but I couldn't find anything about it on Google, DuckDuckGo, or Wikipedia. Is it a Chinese verse that hasn't been translated and/or isn't well-known?

After some research, I think I will change my stance. From what it is posted in the first quote ( based on the first scan in the blog), it just seems to be a fan opinion found in the current last post: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7245293825?pn=4

If what is the first quote posted is correct, evidence from the novel/author posted should be posted or tier 1 or above doesn't seem solid.

Regarding the second quote or possible new evidence, can you state the chapter and/or post the site links @Nonanething ?

Last edited:
If there is no reliable English translation of this series that we can use to verify such enormously high statistics, it seems unreliable for us to add profile pages for this series.

After some research, I think I will change my stance. From what it is posted in the first quote ( based on the first scan in the blog), it just seems to be a fan opinion found in the current last post: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7245293825?pn=4

If what is the first quote posted is correct, evidence from the novel/author posted should be posted or tier 1 or above doesn't seem solid.

Regarding the second quote or possible new evidence, can you state the chapter and/or post the site links @Nonanething ?
I'm sorry to see this reply now. I should have seen it yesterday.

First, I admit that the evidence is not particularly reliable and can be discarded, but the hyperduality given by Ricsi has proved that it is indeed 1-A or higher.

Second, I saw the evidence of Reinhart's cardinality a long time ago, but the post seems to have disappeared, and I don't have a screenshot, so I put this evidence at the end. It's really unreliable, but I've been contacting the author to confirm it. But in addition, there is new evidence to show its tier 0 status. As shown in the figure, this is the reply made by another novelist who uses void (ℵ in the text does not mean it originally, but actually huge cardinal number). However, the void in Xiling's series is stronger than that here, Because it still lacks a definition compared with Xiling's void: "any individual's view and evaluation of void are wrong". Therefore, it is obvious that Xiling's void is greater than the huge cardinal number, and the Mahlo Cardinal number is far weaker than the huge cardinal number, so it should be tier 0 (it is clearly mentioned in the original text that void creatures are void).

The picture is shown here:

This

Last edited:
If there is no reliable English translation of this series that we can use to verify such enormously high statistics, it seems unreliable for us to add profile pages for this series.
No, actually not. The actual original text of this novel can only reach high 1-B at most. It is conservatively estimated that there will even be low 1-C. the evaluation of 1-A and 0 proposed here are all from the author's supplement in the encyclopedia and the superposition of the same categories.

I'm sorry to see this reply now. I should have seen it yesterday.

First, I admit that the evidence is not particularly reliable and can be discarded, but the hyperduality given by Ricsi has proved that it is indeed 1-A or higher.

Second, I saw the evidence of Reinhart's cardinality a long time ago, but the post seems to have disappeared, and I don't have a screenshot, so I put this evidence at the end. It's really unreliable, but I've been contacting the author to confirm it. But in addition, there is new evidence to show its tier 0 status. As shown in the figure, this is the reply made by another novelist who uses void (ℵ in the text does not mean it originally, but actually huge cardinal number). However, the void in Xiling's series is stronger than that here, Because it still lacks a definition compared with Xiling's void: "any individual's view and evaluation of void are wrong". Therefore, it is obvious that Xiling's void is greater than the huge cardinal number, and the Mahlo Cardinal number is far weaker than the huge cardinal number, so it should be tier 0 (it is clearly mentioned in the original text that void creatures are void).

The picture is shown here:

This
If this is feasible, I will change Reinhart to huge cardinal in my blog to ensure accuracy.

I don't mean to be rude, but are you really cross-scaling this verse to another verse based on having the same concept? That's the impression I'm getting from your post, but like... we don't do that here. We don't tier characters based on their verse claiming to encompass other verses - otherwise, DC Comics would be far above baseline tier 0 for containing the entirety of the Cthulhu Mythos as part of its multiverse. If that's not what you meant, please correct me.

I agree with KindPin0422 on crossscaling, especially when those series don't have the meet appropiate canon standard or have valid crossovers; if the statements or feats are not elaborated in the series or by author statements then they shouldn't be crossscaled to other verses' similar concepts or cases.

Last edited:
I don't mean to be rude, but are you really cross-scaling this verse to another verse based on having the same concept? That's the impression I'm getting from your post, but like... we don't do that here. We don't tier characters based on their verse claiming to encompass other verses - otherwise, DC Comics would be far above baseline tier 0 for containing the entirety of the Cthulhu Mythos as part of its multiverse. If that's not what you meant, please correct me.
I'm sorry I didn't explain clearly.
In fact, Xiling series can be said to be the second most influential book on Chinese science fiction, second only to the three body series (Xiling series is not very good in other countries only because of the lack of accurate translation and there are many Chinese jokes in this book). Not just science fiction, nearly 96% of the ideas in Chinese novels that use the void as the background of the novel come from the Xiling series, nearly 90% of the void settings come directly from the Xiling series, and more than 70% of the civilization descriptions can find similar corresponding points in the Xiling series. The figure is an example of a void background board, so the levels of the two novels can be shared. (I will attach some similar examples below, It's really the same!)

Last edited:
I agree with KindPin0422 on crossscaling, especially when those series don't have the meet appropiate canon standard or have valid crossovers; if the statements or feats are not elaborated in the series or by author statements then they shouldn't be crossscaled to other verses' similar concepts or cases.
Look at the above, I replied. In fact, there is no difference between the two voids. Their settings are the same.

In fact, Xiling series can be said to be the second most influential book on Chinese science fiction, second only to the three body series (Xiling series is not very good in other countries only because of the lack of accurate translation and there are many Chinese jokes in this book). Not just science fiction, nearly 90% of the ideas in Chinese novels that use the void as the background of the novel come from the Xiling series, nearly 75% of the void settings come directly from the Xiling series, and more than 60% of the civilization descriptions can find similar corresponding points in the Xiling series. The figure is an example of a void background board, so the levels of the two novels can be shared.
Of course, the author of Xiling also allows some settings to be reproduced, so this is legal.

In fact, Xiling series can be said to be the second most influential book on Chinese science fiction, second only to the three body series (Xiling series is not very good in other countries only because of the lack of accurate translation and there are many Chinese jokes in this book). Not just science fiction, nearly 96% of the ideas in Chinese novels that use the void as the background of the novel come from the Xiling series, nearly 90% of the void settings come directly from the Xiling series, and more than 70% of the civilization descriptions can find similar corresponding points in the Xiling series. The figure is an example of a void background board, so the levels of the two novels can be shared.
Look at the above, I replied. In fact, there is no difference between the two voids. Their settings are the same.
Of course, the author of Xiling also allows some settings to be reproduced, so this is legal.
This is all well and good, but I'm not sure how the statistics you listed prove that this other verse can be legally scaled to the Xi Ling series. If you have evidence that these are the same setting and are canon to each other, please provide it - maybe translate the screenshot you posted earlier to English, if you can?

(I just woke up, so forgive me if I'm not thinking straight or if I'm missing something obvious.)

This is all well and good, but I'm not sure how the statistics you listed prove that this other verse can be legally scaled to the Xi Ling series. If you have evidence that these are the same setting and are canon to each other, please provide it - maybe translate the screenshot you posted earlier to English, if you can?

(I just woke up, so forgive me if I'm not thinking straight or if I'm missing something obvious.)
OK, I will translate the author's words here:

Of course, if you type this formula and describe this information on the computer, void can certainly describe this information.

This is consistent with the words and pictures in my
blog a long time ago: as long as you can describe it, the void can be realized.

As for the accuracy of those figures, I think this can answer your question about whether this work has so much influence.

Or the original text of this achievement is here (there is a picture collected by the National Library, but I can't put it here. I can only view it in the link) :

Xiling series is a collection of novels written by Yuantong. So far, there are three books: Xiling Empire, The Record of Unusual Creatures and Dawn Sword (being serialized).

Xiling Empire is the first book in the Xiling series, which has been serialized since 2010. since this is the first work of far pupil, the first 500 chapters of this book are not very good, but since 700 chapters, the writing style of this book has improved a lot, and after a thousand chapters, the writing style of this book is already excellent.

The Record of Unusual Creatures is the second book in the Xiling series, which can be said to be the first book in the Xiling series to seal the gods ("sealing gods" means very well written, at least one out of ten thousand novels). It is an honorary collection of science fiction in the National Library of China. it is one of four collections of science fiction (this book is used as the cover of the science fiction column of DianFic.com, the largest fiction network in China).

Dawn Sword is the third book in the Xiling series, which is still being serialized, but its popularity has reached a very high level, occupying the top five (top three) on the science fiction list all the year round. Of course, more achievements still need to be updated after it is finished.

Last edited:
Back