• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sure this will piss off a lot of people but I genuinely do not see anything on Sonic's profile that actually matters to the Player save for maybe Plot Manipulation. Especially after the forum move when we add a crap ton more hax to him

Voting for Player for now.

It literally says on the page for Fate Manipulation that "It's completely useless against those with Acausality." So either Fate Manipulation needs an update or it shouldn't be Fate Manipulation. Saying "lol he negates it" doesn't make any sense when it literally goes against the wiki's description of it. Then there's the part about Acausality Type 4 being vague enough to mean multiple different things to begin with.

Even if we disregard that the player has passive power absorption on a 2-A level (which is already on the profile since they absorbed Morganthe's stolen power for themself). It also looks like Sonic's Fate Manipulation derives from Chaos Manipulation (unless I'm misinterpreting), which the player resists and can dispel.

I know what Sonic's profile says, but again it's contradicted by Fate Manipulation's profile. Either way, if it really is derived from Chaos then the player can just negate/resist it.

Ben CleverName said:
I know what Sonic's profile says, but again it's contradicted by Fate Manipulation's profile. Either way, if it really is derived from Chaos then the player can just negate/resist it.
Acausality Type 4 can be bypassed by strong enough fatehax (with feats) since it only makes you exist in a different system, not completely outside/beyond of it

That game was the shit back then, (too bad I gave up my account to some random kid in 5th grade lol), I guess I vote for the player.

For starters, The Player has smurf hax even in arc 2. His spells and abilities can affect 2-A beings such as The Three Titans.

• He has passive 2-A power nullification, which includes nullify conceptual abilities in Wizard101, which includes things like fate hax, on top of the fact he is cut off from fate and destiny anyway. Sonic will have to resist powerful 2-A power nullification that affects concepts and bypasses resistances in order to do anything releavnt in this fight
  • He also has passive 2-A absorbtion. In the fight with Morganthe he absorbed the power she was going to use to reset the Spiral's multiverse, and he didn't even notice he was absorbing her powers, it just happened, which has been accepted to be infinitely above baseline, and I don't see Sonic surviving 2-A passive absorption of his energy
  • The Player has numerous other passive abilities, but those are the main ones. He can also mind hax sonic beyond any resistance he has
All in all, this is a stomp.

Back