• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Minecraft) VS Wile E. Coyote (7-4-0) (Concluded)

It depends on how Steve gets stuck. Steve could try to burn the glue with lava (he can get fire immunity in a few ways) or Ender Pearl out if just his legs get stuck.

Though, I just want to remind people. Wile can often hit himself with his own traps.

Plus, steve can traverse from the ground, underground, sky, and can teleport. So he has a lot of movement options, three of which wile isn’t used to (when it comes to the opponent).

The one time Wile used the glue in the clip shown, it got stuck to his hand and backfired on him. I’d argue that the glue isn’t that much of an issue if Wile has a hard time setting it up, plus this leads into the fact that Steve’s equipment is much more efficient and likely to land hits than Wile’s. Steve would likely take advantage from every time Wile leaves himself open to attacks from backfiring.

(With equipment like: bows enchanted with infinity, potions galore such as invisibility, poison, slowness, strength, etc, thorn enchantments and other powerful enchantments on his equipment, the possibly of summoning Iron Golems and bringing dogs, and many much more, I doubt Steve doesn’t get a hit in)

Plus Steve has a TON of defensive options if Wile starts getting hits in (Shields, healing via food and potions, enchantments such as thorns and blast protection, Totems of undying, etc.) Don’t see how Wile gets around the pure versatility, mobility options, defensive options to counter Wile’s attacks, and craftiness that is Steve. Steve wins mid-difficulty imo

The one time Wile used the glue in the clip shown, it got stuck to his hand and backfired on him. I’d argue that the glue isn’t that much of an issue if Wile has a hard time setting it up
the way he set the glue up allowed it to happen but I doubt that would apply in other situations.

PLus imo backfiring is also more of gag feats imo though it has happened enough for it to be an issue but idk it's a gag based show so him failing is done for comedy reasons

so his hypnosis takes like 10 seconds to work so unless Steve is trapped via the glue for that long he won't be able to ...

Tbh I think this is more of a win for Steve now

FRA Steve

Back