• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Minecraft) VS Wile E. Coyote (7-4-0) (Concluded)

Bump x6, also I just realized the Steves only agreement so far is "he can do some crazy stuff with redstone"

Wile E probably will win I mean redstone takes time and Wile E likley has his own explosives. IDK what gear Steve has at this tier but I think Wile's AP is enough

Wile FRA

I really feel like wile should have regeneration, but since he doesn’t I’ll ignore that for now.

Wile isn’t smarter in any area that really matters. His intelligence comes with creating stuff, not with fighting.

Wile’s traps literally always backfire on him every time. I know some times it’s because the roadrunner is fast, but there are a ton of times it’s from incompetence on Wile’s part.

He’s only 8-B with equipment and Steve can have dozens of totems on him, so Steve could actually just straight tank wile’s equipment until he runs out. Though, Steve also has plenty of ways to avoid wile’s weapons. He could fly past most of it, could sneak past while invisible, could block lots of it with his shield.

Plus, while he isn’t as good at inventing stuff as wile, he can set up traps that poison, decay, instant damage, or explode wile. Wile’s traps are better, but I won’t say to an insane degree (and wile doesn’t really have a way to avoid traps like Steve does).

I’ll vote Steve, he has many ways to avoid or tank the traps and with potions and his superior combat experience he’ll absolutely destroy wile upon getting in close.

Also, I completely forgot, Steve has resistance to explosives due to blast protection.

Wile’s traps literally always backfire on him every time. I know some times it’s because the roadrunner is fast, but there are a ton of times it’s from incompetence on Wile’s part.
That can be argued to be gag feats though

why wouldn't creating matter as intelligence since I doubt much actual fighting will occur since it's basically who has better traps and ways to dodge them

Steve has many ways to get close, including a limited teleport. I highly doubt these two would literally never get close to each other.

Wile isn’t smarter in any area that really matters. His intelligence comes with creating stuff, not with fighting.
Yeah, but with that superior intelligence he can outsmart Steve and lead him into traps.
Fair
He’s only 8-B with equipment and Steve can have dozens of totems on him, so Steve could actually just straight tank wile’s equipment until he runs out. Though, Steve has plenty of ways to avoid wile’s weapons. He could fly past most of it, could sneak past while invisible, could block lots of it with his shield.
Wile E can just pull more explosive's out of nowhere with hammer space if needed and if Steve goes invisible Wile E can use his own invisibility to even the odds.
Plus, while he isn’t as good at inventing stuff as wile, he can set up traps that poison, decay, instant damage, or explode wile. Wile’s traps are better, but I won’t say to an insane degree (and wile doesn’t really have a way to avoid traps like Steve does).
Wile E does have a few ways to avoid Steves traps, he can just fly over them with his flying suit and a hot air balloon or sneak past them by going invisible.
I’ll vote Steve, he has many ways to avoid or tank the traps and with potions and his superior combat experience he’ll absolutely destroy wile upon getting in close.
Counted, although it gonna be pretty hard for Steve to get close due to his Average Human movement speed and due to Wile E having multiple ways to amp his speed,

He has flight and invisibility though so it's not like he won't be able to avoid some of Steves traps

Back