• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Minecraft) VS Wile E. Coyote (7-4-0) (Concluded)

Steve’s elytra is subsonic when boosted and he can teleport (not the best teleport, but it isn’t the worst either).

I had a brain fart for a second there. Wile definitely can get past Steve’s traps easily too.

Though, Steve doesn’t really need them much. Everything his traps do (minus explosives), he can replicate on person.

Plus with his resistance to Wile’s main form of damage, his extra tries with totems, his shield, and his regeneration. I don’t think it would be hard for Steve to get through wile’s traps.

If they do get in close, Wile has no answers to poison, decay, or instant damage. Plus he apparently doesn’t have regeneration, so a few good stabs could put him down too.

Steve has any resistance against Mind Manipulation or no?
No, but how often does Wile go for it?

Steve’s potions are usually not used because they are limited. But he doesn’t really need to worry about that here so it’s definitely standard strategy for him to use them here. Which is why I bring them up a lot.

If wile is likely to go for mind manipulation; and can pull it off, then I’ll vote him. But currently I find it more likely he gets killed while trying another strategy first.

If they do get in close, Wile has no answers to poison, decay, or instant damage. Plus he apparently doesn’t have regeneration, so a few good stabs could put him down too.
HE has ways to resist pain though since he has pain manipulation
Can't he also just Transmutate to avoid attacks

If wile is likely to go for mind manipulation; and can pull it off, then I’ll vote him. But currently I find it more likely he gets killed while trying another strategy first.
He learned Hypnosis fast once but IDK if he would do it consistently. Still an option he has though at some point

HE has ways to resist pain though since he has pain manipulation
Can't he also just Transmutate to avoid attacks
Pain isn’t the problem. It’s a sword in his gut, or him decaying away, or poison that’s the problem. He’ll tank the pain they cause, but he’s still dying.

His transmutation says he turns into a constellation. That’s definitely a bit above 8-B, which is what he’s restricted to right now.

also wouldn't Wile have a range advantage with his rifles and machine guns

IDK if Minecraft has a range weapon besides bows and tridents that are high range

I really feel like wile should have regeneration, but since he doesn’t I’ll ignore that for now.

Wile isn’t smarter in any area that really matters. His intelligence comes with creating stuff, not with fighting.

Wile’s traps literally always backfire on him every time. I know some times it’s because the roadrunner is fast, but there are a ton of times it’s from incompetence on Wile’s part.

He’s only 8-B with equipment and Steve can have dozens of totems on him, so Steve could actually just straight tank wile’s equipment until he runs out. Though, Steve also has plenty of ways to avoid wile’s weapons. He could fly past most of it, could sneak past while invisible, could block lots of it with his shield.

Plus, while he isn’t as good at inventing stuff as wile, he can set up traps that poison, decay, instant damage, or explode wile. Wile’s traps are better, but I won’t say to an insane degree (and wile doesn’t really have a way to avoid traps like Steve does).

I’ll vote Steve, he has many ways to avoid or tank the traps and with potions and his superior combat experience he’ll absolutely destroy wile upon getting in close.

Also, I completely forgot, Steve has resistance to explosives due to blast protection.
Who needs traps? Just give his armor Thorns!

No, Thorns is a legit enchantment Steve can have on armor that allows him to send any damage he gets ranged or melee back at his opponent.
that weakens it's durability though and the atk amount caps at a certain level regardless if it was extremely strong

Steve can having mending and unbreaking on the armor, so the weaken durability will be negligible. It capping with damage doesn’t matter much either. It still hurts 8-Bs that are extremely close to wile’s durability.

I don’t think it will win the fight, but it will make it hard for wile to hit Steve. And Steve can heal from his injuries unlike Wile.

Steve can having mending and unbreaking on the armor, so the weaken durability will be negligible. It capping with damage doesn’t matter much either. It still hurts 8-Bs that are extremely close to wile’s durability.
Unbreaking does help with the weakened durability but mending isn't useful I mean ... where is he going to get Experience from in the battle

Bottles of experience.

Though, that assumes he even needs it. Netherite armor can take hundreds of hits before breaking.

Bottles of experience.

Though, that assumes he even needs it. Netherite armor can take hundreds of hits before breaking.
Wilie will be using guns and machine guns which travel 600+ meters

the later could be enough to start breaking his armour in a decent amount of time

Again, do those guns scale to 8-B. All of his calculated weapons seem to be explosives, unless I missed a calc, and they vary from 9-A+ to 8-B.

That’s more of a question and answer board type of thing. Though with wile’s durability currently varying from 9-B to 8-B, I don’t think it’s safe to say his guns scale to his higher end of durability.

I think this battle is now more inconclusive I mean Wilie's traps are better but Steve has better options if both do meet and fight

That’s more of a question and answer board type of thing. Though with wile’s durability currently varying from 9-B to 8-B, I don’t think it’s safe to say his guns scale to his explosives.
true I think 9-A+ works it is similar to a train in what it did to Wilie but that was multiple bullets

I feel like I’m still leaning towards Steve even assuming he didn’t have ways to straight avoid the traps. Unless he just continuously runs through every single trap wile set up, he has resistance to the biggest form of damage (explosives), can heal (with golden apples and potions), can regenerate, can revive multiple times with totems, can block many of the traps with his shield, and could ender pearl around a few traps. A crappy teleport is still teleportation.

Steve isn’t even all that inexperienced with traps. Minecraft has multiple items and systems specifically designed around making traps, so the concept won’t be alien to him at all.

I feel like I’m still leaning towards Steve even assuming he didn’t have ways to straight avoid the traps. Unless he just continuously runs through every single trap wile set up, he has resistance to the biggest form of damage (explosives), can heal (with golden apples and potions), can regenerate, can revive multiple times with totems, can block many of the traps with his shield, and could ender pearl around a few traps. A crappy teleport is still teleportation.

Steve isn’t even all that inexperienced with traps. Minecraft has multiple items and systems specifically designed around making traps, so the concept won’t be alien to him at all.
true but Willie has Adhesive manipulation and Wind manipulation as forms to hurt and make Steve stuck. Healing is useful but his traps are clearly more complex than the traps he faced in Minecraft even if the gap isn't huge it's significant and more varied

I mean, the adhesive requires that Steve run through a trapped area rather flying, teleporting, or digging past.

But I can why leaning towards inconclusive would be a safe bet (I just want make clear for the op, I’m still voting the player).

I mean, the adhesive requires that Steve run through a trapped area rather flying, teleporting, or digging past.

But I can why leaning towards inconclusive would be a safe bet (I just want make clear for the op, I’m still voting the player).
I just think so since it's a 4-4 vote and I don't see a clear winner yet

Again, do those guns scale to 8-B. All of his calculated weapons seem to be explosives, unless I missed a calc, and they vary from 9-A+ to 8-B.
I mean, in the classic cartoons, shotguns did practically the same thing explosives did from what I can recall from those cartoons, so I wouldn't say they're that farfetched.

I won’t find 8-B guns far fetched either. It’s just that wile’s durability varies and that’s what his guns scale to. So I’m not sure we would have it scale to Wile’s higher durability.

I’m voting Steve FRA for now unless something more is brought up. It just seems like Steve jhas ways to counter against Wile’s equipment while Wile will have to hope he doesn’t run out of equipment or breaks his armor before Steve ends up fighting him face on.

I’m voting Steve FRA for now unless something more is brought up. It just seems like Steve jhas ways to counter against Wile’s equipment while Wile will have to hope he doesn’t run out of equipment or breaks his armor before Steve ends up fighting him face on.
both probably have similar quantities steve has his inventory Wilie has his hammerspace

technically if face to face Wilie can hypnotize Steve but IDK if that is in character

Counted

“Wilie can hypnotize Steve but IDK if that is in character”

He used it once, over a very lengthy show running, and I’m not even sure if it would be fast enough to not be interrupted. I imagine it would be hard to hypnotize someone, in the more human classical way, when they swinging a sword at your face or poisoning you with potions.

“Wilie can hypnotize Steve but IDK if that is in character”

He used it once, over a very lengthy show running, and I’m not even sure if it would be fast enough to not be interrupted. I imagine it would be hard to hypnotize someone, in the more human classical way, when they swinging a sword at your face or poisoning you with potions.
fictional hypnosis isn't like in real life so IDK if it can be easily stop

I don’t mean the hypnosis is weak. I meant the time it would take to preform it would be hard to pull off when a vastly superior melee combatant is trying to kill you.

I don’t mean the hypnosis is weak. I meant the time it would take to preform it would be hard to pull off when a vastly superior melee combatant is trying to kill you.
so I need to check how long Wilie can do it for ... well technically he has a better chance of Steve is stuck on glue which is shown to essentially be near impossible to get rid of

Back