• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pizza Tower Fixes & Revisions (PnA additions and AP/Speed Upgrades)

Gerome_sandwich.gif

Most here seems good, though I do think Noise's regen should be specified to an unknown period of time, since there's no solid timeframe for the regen until the time he appears in the final fight.

For FakePep, his restricted flight looks to be just a case of very good acrobatics, as he doesn't actually 'fly' so to speak, rather he just jumps at a high velocity thanks to having good control over his movement/momentum of his jumps (which also falls under acrobatics).

Neutral on social influencing resistance for now.
If we count Title Cards as canon (which would make sense because most of them look accurate and don't have many contradictions to them) then you could argue that Noise is seen completely clean in the title card of Pig City.
Though we also see him in the hub of world 4 and he's a little banged up there.
So..

If we count Title Cards as canon (which would make sense because most of them look canon and don't have many contradictions to them) then you could argue that Noise is seen completely clean in the title card of Pig City.
So..
I think we decided to not count them as canon because they can contradict the levels sometimes. Examples: Peppino on a spaceship on Deep Dish 9 and Peppino with a gun in GOLF.

I think we decided to not count them as canon because they can contradict the levels sometimes. Examples: Peppino on a spaceship on Deep Dish 9 and Peppino with a gun in GOLF.
We should just count the ones that are accurate (i.e WAR, Pizzascare, Pizzascape, CTOP, Oh Shit!, etc.) and ignore the ones that are contradictory or exaggerated (DMAS, Crust Cove, Gnome Forest, etc.).

That's just jumping well I feel
The Social Influencing is already pushing it as an ability on Peppino's profile, not being scared of a fat guy half your height running at you is absolutely not a feat of any sort.

Rest of the P&A is fine.
And last but not least, everyone in Pizza Tower gets upgraded to Sub-Relativistic due to this accepted calc,
That's it.
I mean I disagreed with the calc in its comments, this guy in another blog put together a pretty strong case as to why the lightning shouldn't be considered MHS, I think the speed should be downgraded, but even beyond that I just wouldn't compare an offensive maneuver to an attack, I'd just stick to comparing movement or parries since those actually interact with it by dodging it rather than something that's not really directly related.

Last edited:
To be honest, when I made those measurements it was just as a guide on how it should be done, I don't even think Pepino was at full height during that uppercut, since he squishes and stretches a lot, including his arm.

I didn't know it would be used directly for a calc.

I have no opinions on the lightning being considered MHS or not, but I agree with Armorchompy with sticking to parries, as they interact with the lightning itself.

Well I, disagreed with some of the stuff, not that ideally.

If we count Title Cards as canon (which would make sense because most of them look accurate and don't have many contradictions to them) then you could argue that Noise is seen completely clean in the title card of Pig City.
So..
The Regeneration page says one should not assume one has the ability due to healing off-screen, unless there is evidence backing that up.
EDIT: I was late in bringing this up, as I see it is already on the page. Why is this thread still open?

Back