• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Toji Fushiguro vs Garou
56453693d441a300f754c6100daf0761.jpg
60ed43af11a0506ffd6fe6ce1ec72dbd.jpg
Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • They start 20m apart
  • Toji has his gojo fight equipment
  • Both are 8-A
Toji:
Garou:

Alotta Garou fights huh.

Well anyways personally I think Garou wins this. Though you could make the arg Toji has Acausality (Type 4)
Wait mb Acausality Type 4 only gives you resistance to abilities Garou doesn't even have lol.

Isn't Toji a CQC combatant? I'm assuming they are relative in stats. Garou being much more skilled and having Reactive Power level should win this quite easily. But it looks like he has a sword that would one-shot if it lands on Garou.

Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • They start 20m apart
  • Toji has his gojo fight equipment
  • Both are 8-A
Toji:
Garou:
I vote for Toji because the soul katana in her hand bypasses the durability and cuts the soul directly, I don't think Garuo can withstand it.

Back