• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Overseer of Philadelphia vs. The Champion of the Universe (FIN)

Lacku

He/Him
Mr. Satan is at home when he discovers rumours that there is a hero in Philadelphia that has gone by many names, "The Green Guard", "The Raincoat", "The Tip Toe Man", and most prominently, "The Overseer".

Not only are these rumours getting more and more traction by the day, but people are claiming that the Overseer may be stronger than Mr. Satan! Seeing that this could be a good oppurtunity to challenge the Overseer Live on TV to settle the popular internet discussion, he also thinks that he could maybe expose the Overseer for his "OBVIOUS" use of "SPECIAL EFFECTS" in the footage of him stopping muggings and really show the Whole World what TRUE TALENT really looks like! Just think of the ratings!

So, a week later at night, during one of Davids walks, he hears a scream coming from an alleyway, he quickly runs to the area to stop what he thought was a crime, but soon comes to realise that it's actually Mr. Satan tricking him to come to the alleyway so that they could fight, this brawl is being broadcasted to the Entire World, and Mr. Satans staff team has just blocked every exit out of the alleyway! There is no other option but to fight, and so the Worlds First Superhero has been forced to fight the (supposed) Greatest Martial Artist in the World!

FIGHT!

(Mr. Satan has no weapons, Capsules, or outside help, Speed Equalized)

WHO WINS AND WHY?

The Green Guard of Philadelphia: Cropfist, Bichosfera-O

The Champion of the Universe: Ponkponk, GojiBoyForever, Ionliosite, Tots Real, The pen of the sword, MrDrProfessorPatricio

Inconclusive: Ciruno Fortes

It's implied that he loses stamina when fighting people comparable to himself, but he's never actually been severely injured or been hurt so much he would get knocked out, even when fighting The Beast.

Plus David is a trained security guard so i'm pretty sure that David could hold his own against Mr. Satan.

True, I don't really see Mr Satan's abilities as top of the world level. He might just be really strong. Which is mostly the same thing as David. Leaning on a tie

Ciruno Fortes said:
True, I don't really see Mr Satan's abilities as top of the world level. He might just be really strong. Which is mostly the same thing as David. Leaning on a tie
So is that a vote for inconclusive?

Ciruno Fortes said:
This is completely false. Behind Master Roshi and people who use Ki for supernatural abilities, Mr.Satan is pretty much confirmed to be the strongest person in the Martial Arts world; meaning he's at least skilled and was skilled enough to at least win a world tournament once legitimately.

Hell it's even noted in his profile that he's a masterful tactician and a proficient martial artist; significantly higher than David's "Experienced security guard".

So Mr.Satan.

I didn't say he was inept at martial arts. I only said he was more reliant on his own actual natural strength than martial arts. I wasn't saying it was a point for David either...

We don't know how 'skilled' he is either way.

And yes. Tie vote

"I didn't say he was inept at martial arts."

And you clearly said he wasn't top of the world level, which he arguably is.

"I only said he was more reliant on his own actual natural strength than martial arts"

You do know that he... actually trained to gain his strength right? Like he was actually a respected Martial Artist who got his "natural strength" through training?

"I wasn't saying it was a point for David either..."

Why would simply being an experienced Security Guard put David on the level of a Martial Artist considered world-level anyways? I seriously doubt being a security guard, even going through hell of heists and such, would let me fight say the 4th-place Martial Artist in the World Championships.

Why are you being so aggressive about this? I don't mean to offend if I did. Sorry but checking his entire arsenal both here on the wiki doesn't really make me think "Impressive martial arts" as much as say other shows like say someone who can redirect attacks or has an OHKO pressure point move or something. It seems really more like his power level made through training that makes him stand out and his martial art.

Sure you can keep training and get stronger by exercising. But that's different from mastering a technique or martial arts. Both can overlap but not always. Heck look at that wrestler he fought, Spopovich or something. Or those other two that were supposed to fight Cell that got OHKOed.

Again with the aggression. Look just hook me up with some martial art feats from him and I'll concede on him deserving that rather than it just being a general "I know kung fu" or something.

Lacku said:
It's implied that he loses stamina when fighting people comparable to himself, but he's never actually been severely injured or been hurt so much he would get knocked out, even when fighting The Beast.
He got knocked out by the train/car accidents, probably by the sheer force of the impacts. However, there's no pain or injuries in his body. He felt little pain when The Beast bear-hugged him, but again, that did no damage.

Mr satan is the greatest martial artist in the dragon ball universe that hasn't surpassed human limit. Add that to his insane strength and he wins almost no dif.

Back