• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Fran&Master
Overlord in Lord Garmadon's Body
The Overlord (Ninjago) vs Fra

Fran & her equipment get all of their equipment (including optional stuff).

Speed Equal, first key overlord

Fran wins if Lord Garmadon, The Overlord's physical vessel, is killed.

SBA otherwise

^

How does she murder lego?

I doubt this is the case, but since SBA seems pretty shaky on this match, I'll ask. Does the Overlord have the Stone Army?

Yobobojojo said:
Uh....... so can she kill the Overlord?
From what is written on the profile it sounds like his Regenerationn is not battle appliciable. That is to say if his physical version dies he's incapacitated for long enough, that Fran wins via incapacitation (or KO dependend on state of sentience).

Should I be wrong on that account and she actually has no win condition here, I will deviate from the SBA (as announced I might) and make the win condition killing the physical avatar, as otherwise the fight would be no fun.

Regarding the stone army: I would say he doesn't have his army.

Okay. His profile notes that he can still possess things in a relatively timely fashion, unless the area is purified or something along those lines. I'd say just make the Win Condition killing Garmadon

I mean she has purification magic, with purification barriers, but I suppose that doesn't help without further showings...

That said, who would he possess? His opponents have a Control Immunity skill. While that might not prevent the posession itself, it should stop its effects.

Unless he can just possess insects, or plants or something like that...

He's possessed a city's infrastructure before,so he isn't exactly hard pressed to do so. His possession is also transmutation and biological manipulation when done on living beings.

Well, if he can just possess a stone I suppose there is no way for Fran to win that. I will change the win condition, then.

Oh boy, 12h later already?

Time for a bump.

tbh bumping might be pointless.

Yobo is the expert on Ninjago, it looks like you're the expert on Fran.

This is essentially a debate between you two.

genuinely didn't know they were knowledgeable, the beginning and end of my experience with Ninjago is your really old calc requests and that match between Kaliber and Thingy-Doo

Mr. Bambu said:
tbh bumping might be pointless.
I can dream Harold!
I can dream Harold!

Sometimes people without extensive knowledge give input.... though I suppose the likelihood of that is inversely proportional to the profile length...

That is a good video holy hell

But yeah. DT, what is Fran's opening moves/best traits? Any passive stuff we should know about?

Master has thought Acceleration and multi-thought skills, meaning he can act first.

With that he will usually first appraise the opponent, which gives him information about stats and the the opponents abilities and what the abilities do.

Assuming he evaluates the Overlord as a very dangerous individual based on that, I can see him instantly stealing his most dangerous ability with Skill Taker SP.

Fran would in the meantime open by launching a spell at the opponent. Lightning or Fire spells would be a typical choice.

Regarding best traits: Fran is a masterful swordwoman, that can match opponents with much higher stats through pure skill.

Master has a spell that after its cast will resurrect Fran once. Additionally she has Sacrificial Bracelet, that prevents her death once, and a Skull Necklace that prevents her death once and restores half her HP and MP when doing so.

Aside from Skill Taker SP, Master's most dangerous skills are like his Space-Time & Dimension Magic Spells.

They include (selective) spatial intangibility, teleportation of himself and of others towards him, portals, a 5 second time stop, a spell that increases perception speed, a defensive spell that diverts attacks by twisting space and possibly BFR.

When in her awakened state Fran passively emits lightning, which conducts through metal, including armour and weapons. Like most lightning magic in the verse it likely also paralyses.

Fran has a Physical Nullification skill, that negates all physical attacks her at the cost of a proportional amount of mana. She also has a similar skill for lightning damage.

Should an opponent let go of a piece of equipment they will put it into their Dimensional Storage, a pocket dimension in which time is permanently stopped.

Fran has a skill that absorbs mana from the opponent and the opponents attacks on contact, as well as powerful magic resistant barriers.

With her optional equipment she also has Deathgaze, a sword that has a 3% chance of causing instant death upon causing a wound. The instant death works by stopping the targets heart.

Since Fran fights with Master and Urushi she basically always has numerical advantage. Urushi has a spell that makes the target blind and some mind manipulation spells to show illusions or make the target faint. He can also cause a poison mist to spread through the surroundings, which Fran is mostly immune to due to poison resistance. Urushi's usual fighting style is diving through shadows to land surprise attacks and restrain the opponent to give Fran the chance to land decisive hits.

Oh, and Fran of cause has enough Regenerationn to restores limbs and stuff.

No passive stuff aside from resistances, I think

So they have a faster speed of thought making their actions faster for the purposes of this fight. That's... actually pretty damn decent.

Info analysis, I assume thought-based, and power absorption. I don't know what Overlord's best ability is, though I know his immortalities are quite good.

Fire and electricity are standard attacks so nothing too haxy there, sadly. Though Fran having three insta-revives in total is a good plus to at least elongate the fight.

Those spells, however, are insanely useful. I'm unsure spatial Attack Reflection is something Overlord has ever countered, same as the Intangibility thing.

The passive electricity for awakened form is good, but are we assuming awakened form right now? If yes, then electricity will be constantly damaging Overlord. Furthermore he doesn't seem to resist such hax as electricty-based paralyzation.

Magic absorption and forcefields are a plus. I'm unsure if Overlord's abilities are magic-based (though I believe ninjutsu in general would be equalized to magic, I'm unsure of Ninjago has weird definitions in-verse).

Power-Null is good, as is death hax, despite it being only 3%.

Strength in numbers is good, as is poison and mindhax (albeit limited).

I'll wait for an overall summary of Overlord from Yobo now (or apparently Nedge and DMB).

Mr. Bambu said:
The passive electricity for awakened form is good, but are we assuming awakened form right now? If yes, then electricity will be constantly damaging Overlord. Furthermore he doesn't seem to resist such hax as electricty-based paralyzation.
She doesn't start awakened, but can instantly activate it at any time. If activated it restores all her HP and MP ones and also grants her large buffs. Due to the large buffs she would activate it right away if the Overlord has a problematic advantage in stats. Otherwise she might wait for the best opportunity.

I'm unsure if Overlord's abilities are magic-based (though I believe ninjutsu in general would be equalized to magic, I'm unsure of Ninjago has weird definitions in-verse).
I should mention that there is also "Vigour" and "Ki" in Ken Deshita, which are basically just the warrior applications of the same power as magic.

Right.

It should be noted that from a casual glance to Overlord's profile, the first key is a Type 2 Abstract and has decent Immortalities.

I forget Overlord's exct value, but Fran seems to scale to a bit over 205 kilotons of TNT

Not one shot but over 2x so I guess notable.

So, so we assume there are no people in the entirety of the world on which they fight on, or are there people?

I mean from what I know standard assumption is that there is nobody in the park though the whole world might be a stretch.

Okay, so basically, Overlord has a few things of note here

• Pretty solid AP advantage by scaling well above someone twice Fran's AP
  • Experience advantage seemingly.
  • Garmadon being fairly hard to kill due to type 7
  • Having all of Garmadon's abilities
He also has his Garmatron tank via SBA, which fires Dark Matter (essentially mind hax and corruption sauce that's affected people across the nearly hemisphere spanning continent at its peak). If he can get a substantial amount of people corrupted with it (which shouldn't be too hard considering his AoE), he transforms into his True Form key. I see Fran's pretty versatile, so I'll wait before voting.

Type 7 Immortality in general isn't terribly difficult to kill. As for his True Form... how good is that?

And he in-character auto does that?

Yeah

I guess I never made that thread but

woot

Well, no point in debating this anymore if the update happens.

I'm back to searching match up ideas, i guess.

Back