• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Overlord vs Discord |the Final Battle

• Both are Low 1-C
  • Speed was equalized
  • Golden Master Key is used for Overlord
  • Both have acess to all their hax/weapons in their respective forms
  • SBA for the rest
Picsart_24-09-10_08-10-54-216.jpg

The Overlord (2): @Celestial_Scaler25, @Ben_10_Stick_Nodes
Discord (2): @Success0906, @TheOrangeGuy09
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'll go with the Overlord for now. Power Absorption and Holy/Golden Manipulation seem to be 2 main advantages of the Overlord's to give him a reasonable win after looking at their weaknesses.

He has non-physical interaction.
No, what I meant is Discord CAN interact with Overlord. Abstract Existence applies only to his Spirit Form.
That would work too. The Overlord has type 2 Corruption and Discord only has resistance against type 1.
Yeah, and don’t forget it’s 2 layers and corrupts Soul and Mind and is also Madness Manipulation. Yeah Discord ain’t resisting that.

He did use them to fight against ninjas also this is Golden master
Eh, he was pretty much toying with them.
not Dragon form otherwise i would agree with you
I thought since they’re the same personality, he would use same things.
However, if we go by Golden Power, he would start with either Spinjitzu (which is unallowed in this match-up) or tentacles (which won’t work because Discord has better LS), after tentacles won't work he would start with more mighty hax, which can be pretty much everything.
He could also just blast him but I wouldn’t recommend using that because Overlord will get upgraded soon into Low 1-C as I said.

No. He sealed Cosmos without destroying him. Overlord does not resist sealing.
Cosmos different from The Overlord, Despite this, The Overlord when he has a Physical form will not be sealed until the Physical form is destroyed (He literally managed to escape the USM and FSM seal thanks to the fact that he got a physical form, which allowed him to negate the seal).

He sealed Cosmos who has those. Sealing was also the reason why Bill vs. Discord wasn’t a stomp.
All of Cosmo's power was taken away and was weakened due to her powers and being being seperated/destroyed.
No. He sealed Cosmos without destroying him. Overlord does not resist sealing.
How often does Discord open with this move. It's also made clear that he needs help with move or the opponent needs to be weakened.

Cosmos different from The Overlord, Despite this, The Overlord when he has a Physical form will not be sealed until the Physical form is destroyed (He literally managed to escape the USM and FSM seal thanks to the fact that he got a physical form, which allowed him to negate the seal).
No, he only did that because Balance was disturbed. Also you need a CRT to give him Resistance to Sealing.
How often does Discord open with this move. It's also made clear that he needs help with move or the opponent needs to be weakened.
I’m not much an expert on Discord. But I also know he pretty much underestimates his opponents, laughing at them and doing nothing serious from the start or even when he is about to get defeated.

No, he only did that because Balance was disturbed. Also you need a CRT to give him Resistance to Sealing.
So Discord would need to stop The Overlord's Corruption in order to seal him, The Overlord even has Sealing and Holy/Golden Manipulation which can defeat Discord.

discord doesn't even use sealing that much
he starts with powernull which overlord resists
smh
Yes, (Power Nullification will be modified because I put it wrongly in the Spirit Form even though it wasn't affected by Vengestone even in the physical form)

Back