• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Firstly, it ain't a restriction when it's literally in the rules, secondly hakai is a highly ooc move that goku won't use unless he has no other way of permanently putting down his opponent, thirdly,
Thank you for recognizing this

how is overlord, a kid chichi victim in terms of speed, is going to blitz goku?
He was referring to like if speed was equalized and Overlord could use his blitz lvl hax

Thank you for recognizing this

He was referring to like if speed was equalized and Overlord could use his blitz lvl hax
Well it can't be used if you wanna add this match, but that blitz level amp is useless thanks to goku's Insane prediction skills [he can predict ssb level beings in base, while those same beings also have analytical prediction and can skip time], he can use IT to catch up, or just...blow everything away.

thirdly, how is overlord, a kid chichi victim in terms of speed, is going to blitz goku?
Immeasurable Overlord after a new season comes out trust
Well, is not passive, he need to activate.
But since is super fast, then it would cover the entire Multiverse, but Overlord can somehow react since we speed equal. Buuuuuuut

Not really, since he need to know he gonna get blow away by his aura
Yeah. He doesn’t know he gets annihilated and can’t even do anything about it, and will get annihilated before he can use anything useful. Sounds pretty stompy to me!
and use his speedblitz ability.
He can’t use it.

I’m voting Goku due to the versatility boost he gains from subspace summons (I know he can at least summon TokiToki in his featured key).
Well, in this key he is animalistic, so he won't summon then.
Say you gonna vote for him Fra, so I can say it too, and is gonna be grace.

I’m voting Goku due to the versatility boost he gains from subspace summons (I know he can at least summon TokiToki in his featured key).
the what?
I vote Goku personally his argument seem a lot more logically sound.
counted
After reading the thread (that suddenly blew up), I vote overlord
Counted
Already send it, you probally missed.
If Goku ends up stomping, Im not adding this matchup either (I still retain my position on incon)

I think it’s easier to make Goku win so we can add it and then I’ll remove it from the Threads Removal Thread due to this being a stomp.
Everyone who comes here is not reading allat, they just see Goku winning and say “Goku FRA”!

Goku’s evil aura wouldn’t be Low 1-C range, who keeps claiming it’s that wide-ranged? It’s probably closer to the extended melee range, but anyways. Goku resists time-based applications due to resisting the U.T.

Perhaps the CM, would be a wincon for Overlord, along with his resistance negation via corruption and other stuff.

However, since Goku’s corrupt and animalistic he targets people. Goku would just spam ki blasts and win with danmaku, as he gets killed by each stray attack. Also, the attacks have layered corruption which surpass the layers of Overlord. So I think more times than not Goku takes this, but Overlord still stands a chance due to the range, but the danmaku will eventually be too much. So I got Goku winning for these reasons + FRA.

I have one question. How the hell Overlord in his physical forms should be able to overcome Goku?

ONLY one wincon is possessing after total annihilation and, yet, we can't do math (lol. Math is beyond us all) to say it precisely

Goku’s evil aura wouldn’t be Low 1-C range, who keeps claiming it’s that wide-ranged?
Oh, is not? I mean, should't he scale to others characters? Like:
  • Enhanced Aura (Overwhelming, Catastrophe-inducing): Like with normal Ki Manipulation, Special Ki users can envelop themselves with an Aura made of Special Ki which also contains the special effects of said special Ki, and passively affects users' opponents. Some users can even spread its presence over a large area to affect the surroundings, reaching up[1] to the entire multiverse.[2]
In the Ki page.

Last edited:
Goku’s evil aura wouldn’t be Low 1-C range, who keeps claiming it’s that wide-ranged? It’s probably closer to the extended melee range, but anyways. Goku resists time-based applications due to resisting the U.T.

Perhaps the CM, would be a wincon for Overlord, along with his resistance negation via corruption and other stuff.

However, since Goku’s corrupt and animalistic he targets people. Goku would just spam ki blasts and win with danmaku, as he gets killed by each stray attack. Also, the attacks have layered corruption which surpass the layers of Overlord. So I think more times than not Goku takes this, but Overlord still stands a chance due to the range, but the danmaku will eventually be too much. So I got Goku winning for these reasons + FRA.
First new guy with a consistant analysis of the fight + Counted
Yeah if your really playing to character flaws it’s pretty clear your character doesn’t win. That’s a very weak cope argument
Yup, that's why you argue Hakai in a matchup, and diss the opponents wincoin🔥 + Counting ur vote too

Uh, why? That scan said it would destroy the Multiverse.
Perhaps the CM,
Not in-character.
his resistance negation via corruption and other stuff.
In-character.
I’m completely confused on what Goku does in-character and doesn’t so I’m just gonna unfollow this thread and wait when Overlord gets Goku under his Notable Losses.

Please, follow this simple rules all of you: 🙈🙉🙊
Yup, that's why you argue Hakai in a matchup, and diss the opponents wincoin🔥
Goku slams the verse + the verse caps at kid goku level in speed😹. Kid goku is a better matchup fr fr.
I think it’s easier to make Goku win so we can add it and then I’ll remove it from the Threads Removal Thread due to this being a stomp.
Everyone who comes here is not reading allat, they just see Goku winning and say “Goku FRA”!

he's getting MFTL+ soon dw

-Guy who needs to make up his own rules to win an argument
What...new rules? Just because your verse doesn't pass sperm chi chi in terms of speed doesn't mean we make up rules. You do realize the rule of speed equalization is the only thing stopping goku from blitzing him right? ....actually it doesn't because goku goes kaioken 20x and gets done with it.

how did this reach 8 pages what the hell

Anyways this is a close matchup, both has similar abilities but in my opinion cc goku eventually overwhelms GM and takes the win high-diff.

(Also why u didn't put me in Goku vote 😭)

What...new rules?
Hakai being brought up?
4 layers of Corruption when its only 2 ?

State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle.
Just because your verse doesn't pass sperm chi chi in terms of speed doesn't mean we make up rules.
Im specifically referring to the fact this was brought up
he also can increase his speed by going Ultra instinct, which he might as blitz If he does so.

Doesnt matter, we all know who really wins.
Of course.

7cw7rf.jpg

Back