• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought about Dracula vs Outsider, but I should take a break from Castlevania. Might as well try this after discussing it on discord

Speed is equal. Outsider is Low 2-C (Told his range correlates with his tier), Kars has all his stands. SBA otherwise

The Void: 1

Understand: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Kars can function without a mind so it should probably work, its got 2-A range on it too iirc. Fair enough then nvm just curious

Fair enough then lol, I'm never really seen Novel Kars's source stuff so I'll hold on what he can understand (I know Type 9 stuff is out for him) would he at least be able to understand some of what Outsider can do?

Im curious how Kars would be able to deal with the Outsider's passive timestop

Kars' timestop resistance is extremely limited and wouldnt do much to help against the outsider

I'd assume passive time stop gets copied by Kars understanding him. I mean AP-ing Kars is pretty moot in general tbh no?

In addition The Outsider has passive info analysis as well as precog so he would know to finish off Kars immediately

Kars can still see and think tho and therefore understand right?
Conceptual Understanding: If Kars finds himself facing a concept or ability that he has not seen or been able to used, it takes just a little exposure before he "understands" this concept and is capable of using it as his own, usually far beyond the capabilities of the person or source of the concept. This is how he gained so many Stands within the story.

Fair enough, won't do much cause Outsider is omnipresent tho. Not sure if that gets understood, can Outsider handle D4C stuff?

Kars will probably start with TWU but he won't keep using something that doesn't work. He can copy anything he sees or understands from the Outsider but it probably will depend if the Outsider uses a physical form/avatar like thing to use said powers in a fight.

Iirc Kars's D4C is pretty much like Valentine's but slightly above so yeah he should be able to travel on a 2-A range

Wait why would he not be able to resist time stop exactly? Is his time stop above normal resistances, and if so, could you please give me a scan?

Wait why would he not be able to resist time stop exactly? Is his time stop above normal resistances, and if so, could you please give me a scan?
Because even according to his profile Kars does not outright resist timestop, he needs to use The World in order to resist it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back