• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So aside from passives (which if what weekly and i posted outsider should resist) what does dracula do in character .

I'm about to call it a night so not gonna be able to respond for awhile but I'll just drop cliff notes

Dracula does have a degree of Invulnerability yes, when Shanoa fought him until she used Dominus Dracula laughed off all her attacks and offered to make her a concubine.

Dracula probably starts with teleporting and fireballs I guess, should say said i think power null includes Curse Manip if the Giant Ghost is anything to go by. (Those affected by it can't even attack or use other stuff unless they take a potion for it like Soma can)

Tbh it sounds like Outsider just has all those powers already, it's just when someone get his mark they sort of develop them? Reminds me how all monsters in Drac's Castle get their powers from Dracula himself.

Don't know if he does its late and I'm calling it a night peace out

The outsider having precog kinda scrws Drac over if he's just going to start with those kinds of attacks

Outsider has info analysis so could he not learn a bit about dracula and his abilities.

The Outsider should resist Law manip after the upcoming revision for him yes, stuff like time and gravity dont even apply in The Void

The Outsider should resist Law manip after the upcoming revision for him yes, stuff like time and gravity dont even apply in The Void
More revisions jeez if you have the book you should probably include the resistance to power null
Type 4 acausality means you have an irregular causality, how does that mean you are able to resist laws??
You should probably make a crt if you disagree with it, could be wrong on this, but i think it comes from being on a diffrent system of law as well

I will say even if OS kills Dracula via Fate Manip Dracula can still function as a disembodied spirit and use his hax. The only reason he couldn't was because the Belmonts nulled him after killing him, even then Dracula's spirt was still able to fight as that form of him was the final boss for Juste Belmont iirc

I assume Dracula can, considering he literally warps his castle and its various creatures as he sees fit. To quote his son Alucard

"This castle is a creature of chaos, with each rebirth it takes a new form."

Plus he warps reality when he fights, when he hulks up against Richter the entire throne room becomes a dimension with a giant black hole that sucks in countless stars

This is what outsider can do with reality warping:
Reality Warping (Delilah, through the magic of her paintings, is capable of numerous things; like making an entrance into the Void, possessing the body of a young Emily Kaldwin, and at the height of her power, she is capable of changing all of reality, "reshaping all things")

Well I don't know much about Outsider, but I believe he has the advantage if he can resist Dracula's/Castlevania's passives and other haxes

Can he kill Dracula ? Regeneration and his Unholy Invulnerability are something very important, even characters comparable to him in terms of power (Alucard, Belmonts) can't make a single wound in Dracula in Lore, that's why only the Vampire Killer and a few other Holy Weapons are actually capable of doing something, without it, then don't stand a chance. In VS, actual examples of Invulnerability are rare because it's usually Durability, but that isn't Dracula's case

Domino apparently can kill Dracula indeed

I'll go with Outsider sorry Drac my boi

Dracula main powers are resisted (I believe Soul Hax maybe isn't, since it is way above baseline), the other Hax are very out of character, most of them he never really used, it comes from scalling to smaller demons since their power comes from Drac himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back