• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Outerversal unofficial tiering list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta delete my comment in his wall ASAP then.

Okay, let´s just wait for Azzy to reply then.

If only the comments updated in real time...

Iapitus The Impaler said:
TOAA and KT are both higher than merely an infinite degree above baseline
Can you explain? They only trascend some characters that are baseline, hence why they´re in there, hell, even Ant agreed with KT being around there in the past threads about this sort of tiering list.

If I wanted to be "that guy" I could argue that The Ultimate Gods count for literally every single one of these except some of the lower end ones, but I do not want to get into 1-A debating lol

I don't know Tenchi Muyo all that well, but I will parrot what I have heard.

The difference between Kami Tenchi and the chousen, is the difference between an 11-A and a 1-A. It's a qualitative difference, and equal to an infinite amount of infinites.

The One Above All is much the same with the 1-A marvel characters

That´s just infinitely above baseline as far I know, and they are there, so it´s fine where they are right now.

What Azzy and Wok said, this list is a big misunderstanding about the characters their hierarchies and their own mechanisms.

Also Azzy stomps thw whole list (both the bureaucrat and the Mythos one)

Well, all of the Cthulhu mythos shouldn't be baseline, you're missing 5 chaos gods and the emperor, Ynnead is above baseline but not to an infinite degree, etc.

Please note that above baseline via powerscaling itself doesn´t count, as otherwise the list would be even more complex in general, but I may be able to just make an "Above baseline" category, but as I dont knwo much about those franchises beyond what their profiles say, it´s a hard task even for me, but I´ll give it a try.

Nedge told me that The Great Old Ones were a true baseline, and so I just added them in there and those that scale to it.

Oh yeah, i forgot more WH40K, gotta work on it now.

Just and example but going by this list Reinhard stomps the Overvoid, TOAA, The Writter and Kami Tenchi, also the Precense is above his own creator.

See how wrong the list is? You don't know these verses to rank them in a good and coherent manner.

Bobsican said:
That´s just infinitely above baseline as far I know, and they are there, so it´s fine where they are right now.
You seem to have missed the difference between being infinitely above baseline, and being infinite degrees or levels of infinity above baseline.

A Low 2-C is infinitely above a 3-A. A 1-B is infinite degrees above a 3-A.

Dies Irae characters jump up levels, 1 value = 1 level of infinity. Hajun, with an immeasurable value is akin to a 1-B or a 1-A by comparison. TOAA and KT are greater than that

Bobsican said:
Yeah, um... you do know that if that was just infinitely above baseline, then neither Kami Tenchi nor TOAA would be rated as tier 0, right?

I'm pretty sure that viewing baseline 1-A in the same light as baseline 1-A views dimension-bound characters constitutes a qualitative superiority over baseline 1-A.

Well, some GOOs should probably be baseline, but some wouldn't be, and Nug and Yeb are incredibly vague. Outer gods are the ultimate gods, which are among the strongest 1-As on the site. They'd range from among the "weakest" to strongest 1-As simply because Lovecraft deliberately doesn't just give all the answers and didn't really care about powerscaling.

This is the case for a lot of 1-As.

Tony di bugalu said:
also the Precense is above his own creator.
Which one? I didn´t expect to miss that.

I´m taking a break for now however, I really need it, I´ll come back soon.

I meant the source, my bad on that one.

Still, this list is wrong and I'm unfollowing. This may end like your other Tier 1 threads.

Eganergo said:
Why creator on the top? And what's with ^2? It doesn't make sense.
I could just have called it instead "Trascends those that trascend those that trascend an infinite outerversal hierarchy", but I knew that name was lame.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
You seem to have missed the difference between being infinitely above baseline, and being infinite degrees or levels of infinity above baseline.

A Low 2-C is infinitely above a 3-A. A 1-B is infinite degrees above a 3-A.

Dies Irae characters jump up levels, 1 value = 1 level of infinity. Hajun, with an immeasurable value is akin to a 1-B or a 1-A by comparison. TOAA and KT are greater than that
How would you call the later then? I thought being infinitely above 1-A baseline was pretty much that.

AguilaR101 said:
I don't know why people are so obsessed with 1-A characters, they're by far the least interesting to discuss and talk about /rant
Because they are the strongest, which means that they effortlessly solo literally all franchises without other 1-As.

@Bob

The difference between a 11-C and 1-A is unfathomably greater than the difference between High 1-B & 1-A. No matter how many infinite^infinite's you stack to Infinite-Dimensional levels... You won't reach 1-A no matter how long this stacking lasts. Let us compare the difference between High 1-B & 1-A as a Inaccessible Cardinal of difference... No matter how many infinite^'s you stack, It will not reach it.

Now... Remember that 3-A & High 3-A is a infinite difference. Low 2-C to High 2-A is a infinite^2 . Then, the difference between higher dimensions are infinite. Continue until you reach High 1-B .

Basically the difference between 11-C and 1-A is unfathomably greater than tbe difference between endless numbers of infinite^'s of Infinite-D stacks & a 10-C .

Infinitely would merely be the difference between a 3-A / High 3-A, or 2-B to 2-A. If that were the case every Tier 0 would just be 1-A and Tier 0 wouldn't even be a tier we use... It would end at 1-A.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
This entire things seems like an insane misunderstanding of most of these characters.
Take note that Azathoth understands these concepts considerably better than I do. So please don't take my past musings regarding possible comparative tier 0 hierarchies very seriously.

LordUrien935 said:
Monitor-Mind that low? Press X to doubt.
Most 1-A´s in DC are baseline, and the hierarchy isn´t that big...

At least it´s above TOAA

It doesn't matter how many infinities you stack above 1-A, you will never reach tier 0.

Verses having characters infinitely, infinitely, infinitely, infinitely, infinitely, infinitely, infinitely, infinitely, infinitely to infinite degrees above baseline 1-A are still ultterly below a tier 0.

This list makes no sense.

"To even be considered for Tier 0, a character must at the very least transcend baseline 1-A characters in the same manner that they exceed ones who are bound by dimensions."

You really only need to do so once to be technically tier 0.

The difference between 1-A and High 1-B is greater than the difference between High 1-B and 11-C.

I don't think you get what that means, take the difference between 3-D and 4-D, which is infinite, apply that same idea to the difference between 4-D and 5-D, which is also infinite and keep doing it until you get infinite D which is High 1-B, what you have are infinite degrees of infinite, not infinite^2, not infinite^1000, not infinite^googleplex, 1-A>infinite degrees of infinity above High 1-B.

The gap between 1-A and tier 0 is in the same manner, you get what i am saying now? No amount of infinities gets you from 1-A to tier 0, which is why this list is wrong on massive levels.

Seriously why do ppl feel the need to tier and make matches with 1-A? It's literally the most boring and complex tier.

A tier 0 is simply a 1-A that trascends a baseline 1-A.

You don´t have to crazily stack "infinities" to get to tier 0, one time is more than enought technically if you start as a baseline 1-A.

In other words, trascending a baseline 1-A = Tier 0 technically.

Especially considering this list ignores hax and other stuff (weaknesses, versatility, etc.) that would normally be taken into account to check if can be a tier 0 or not.

Yea i am convinced you have no idea what any of this means, and are severely misinterpreting our tiering system.

There is a reason we only have like 10 tier 0's on here, and why we are so strict in assigning 1-A to characters, and why we don't give it to characters who are like several levels of infinity above baseline High 1-B.

Also mentioning hax when it comes to outerversal and above shows even more your lack of understanding of how the tier works.

Anyway not wasting anymore of my time here, see no need for tiering list of 1-A.

"There is a reason we only have like 10 tier 0's on here, and why we are so strict in assigning 1-A to characters, and why we don't give it to characters who are like several levels of infinity above baseline High 1-B."

Because to be 1-A you have to actually be unbound by dimensions, something most works never even try to do so in the first place.

Either way, to each their own I guess.

@Bob

Mother night, father time, the endless, Elaine, Gabriel all scale above baseline 1-A

specially Elaine, And note that, Even infinite lucifers (the one who transcended beings who transcended infinite beings who transcend 1-A realms.) were basically nonexistent fiction in comparison to the void, quite literally, they were dots within the Void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back