• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Original Vampires Regenerationn

The Original Vampires has never shown to regrow their limbs from dismemberment. They can reattacth their limbs, regenerate organs, flesh and even an eye. That would be High-Low Regenerationn for the Original vampires.

What do you guys think?

They have but it was off camera. Damon Salvatore stated that he ripped them to pieces and that still didn't work.

I'll ask my brother if he can find the statement do to him being more knowledgeable about the series.

@Griffin

Okay. Thank you for the help.

@Assembled1801

If that statement is legit which I believe it is, just waiting for my brother to grab it.

However if it's not, the Originals would only be downgraded to Mid Regenerationn as it has been repeatedly established that they cannot be killed like normal Vampires who can only be stopped by Decapitation or Heart Extraction.

None of which can stop Originals, they just regenerate.

Some people are asking alot of question that "can the Original vampires regrow their limbs and head?" many times.

Back