• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Vampire Diaries/To/Legacies Hope Mikaelson Ap scaling and feats

Hope Mikaelson is missing her Tribrid feats. One feat is blitzing and fodderizing a 1000 year old vampire. This vampire is not too much weaker than Rebekah Mikaelson, an original. This feat is actually far more impressive than anything an original can do to a vampire of such age. Especially considering Lucien did this to Kol.
Hope has also been said to be the most powerful creature in the series due to being a Tribrid. Ken only saw Hope as a threat to his title/power and not his children, meaning Hope should scale physically above Jen and Ben and somewhat scale to Ken due to giving him a decent fight in the last encounter even sending him flying at times.

Tribird Hope should say "At least 9-A, likely higher" (Far stronger than original vampires and even upgraded originals. Stomped Aurora a 1000 year old vampire easier than even an original could especially since Lucien was able to restrain Kol. Her magic as well as her strength was heavily amped due to becoming a tribrid. She was claimed to be the most powerful being in the series multiple times a title only shared with Ken the god and she somewhat fought on par with him in their last encounter)

Speed should scale above originals and even upgraded originals such as Lucien and Marcel.

Her durability could just have taking lightning bolts from Ken and beatings from him

I strongly disagree with the scaling of Hope to Ken

Ken didn't see Hope as a threat, he just declared war on her for using her own title.

Hope was beaten and killed by ken in a 4x16. Then in the 4x19 Ken needed the help of his friends to fight hope ken, even though he had been siphoned off many times by lizzy and weakened by the phosphorus and sulfur.

In her encounters with Ken, she was never able to damage Ken, she only kicked her back twice (Before she got the second kick, she was empowered by the power absorbed from Ken) And Ken took no damage from them

He didn't fight on par with Ken, he just got beat up and killed. If it wasn't for Aurora, he would have been killed again in 4x19, and this time there would be no turning back.

I agree with Hope scaling on top of the Originals and upgraded originals

I think Tribird Hope should say "Physically at least 9-A, higher with Magic (far stronger than Aurora, the original vampires and upgraded originals. Both her magic and strength have increased drastically since she became a tribrid. Claimed to be the strongest being in the series.)

Last edited:
I strongly disagree with the scaling of Hope to Ken

Ken didn't see Hope as a threat, he just declared war on her for using her own title.

Hope was beaten and killed by ken in a 4x16. Then in the 4x19 Ken needed the help of his friends to fight hope ken, even though he had been siphoned off many times by lizzy and weakened by the phosphorus and sulfur.

In her encounters with Ken, she was never able to damage Ken, she only kicked her back twice (Before she got the second kick, she was empowered by the power absorbed from Ken) And Ken took no damage from them

He didn't fight on par with Ken, he just got beat up and killed. If it wasn't for Aurora, he would have been killed again in 4x19, and this time there would be no turning back.

I agree with Hope scaling on top of the Originals but I see no reason to scale to the upgraded originals.

I think Tribird Hope should say "Physically at least 9-A, higher with Magic (far stronger than Aurora and the original vampires. Both her magic and strength have increased drastically since she became a tribrid. Claimed to be the strongest being in the series.)
In the second fight she was doing fine until struck with the weapon designed to kill her. You mentioned taking no damage but you also have to remember he's literally protected in God armor. Its not like she punched him in his face she kicked his armor. Even if she doesn't scale ap to ap, she should scale to his lifting strength as they were clashing pretty evenly in the second fight and she ragdolled him on two occassions with kicks. If anything in the second fight she lost due to skill. Plus she's actually tanking his hits.

She should scale way higher than upgraded originals imo. Her ragdoll feats far surpass any vampire and on top of that she was also called the most powerful being multiple times. In show and by Julie Plec. Hope should be stronger than anything in the series with only Ken being up there. Your justification seems right, tho if im being honest Ken's only physical feats are against hope. So it wouldnt make sense to include him anyway as its considered circular scaling as i planned on using Hope as Ken's justification. But i agree with your justification i think it needs to include upgraded originals. Im fine with leaving Ken out as his only physical feats are against hope and lizzie

In the second fight she was doing fine until struck with the weapon designed to kill her. You mentioned taking no damage but you also have to remember he's literally protected in God armor. Its not like she punched him in his face she kicked his armor. Even if she doesn't scale ap to ap, she should scale to his lifting strength as they were clashing pretty evenly in the second fight and she ragdolled him on two occassions with kicks. If anything in the second fight she lost due to skill. Plus she's actually tanking his hits.

She should scale way higher than upgraded originals imo. Her ragdoll feats far surpass any vampire and on top of that she was also called the most powerful being multiple times. In show and by Julie Plec. Hope should be stronger than anything in the series with only Ken being up there. Your justification seems right, tho if im being honest Ken's only physical feats are against hope. So it wouldnt make sense to include him anyway as its considered circular scaling as i planned on using Hope as Ken's justification. But i agree with your justification i think it needs to include upgraded originals. Im fine with leaving Ken out as his only physical feats are against hope and lizzie
I edited my post ten minutes after I sent it by stating that I agree with Hope scaling onto the Upgraded Originals. So yes it should be scaled over the upgraded originals.

Like I said, everything else looks good except for Ken. I agree as long as we leave Ken out.

I edited my post ten minutes after I sent it by stating that I agree with Hope scaling onto the Upgraded Originals. So yes it should be scaled over the upgraded originals.

Like I said, everything else looks good except for Ken. I agree as long as we leave Ken out.
oh i didnt see it. Yea Ken would just use her for his justification

Regular members can't tag staff. In the future, you should ask on message walls.

The profiles in the verse are pretty awful. The lack scans, calcs, solid justifications, and references to being with.
Yea i couldnt really edit since i was banned This verse and the 100 are severely lacking as a result im not sure if i made this verse or not though. 9-A came from a calc, and there are two speed feats in the verse

Haven't seen Legacies and my Orginals/Vampire Diaries is rusty. My brother who made a few of the profiles doesn't frequent the site anymore due to him being busy so I can't get his input on bettering the profiles but the OP seems to make sense so I agree with the scaling.

Haven't seen Legacies and my Orginals/Vampire Diaries is rusty. My brother who made a few of the profiles doesn't frequent the site anymore due to him being busy so I can't get his input on bettering the profiles but the OP seems to make sense so I agree with the scaling.
He might be the person im thinking of then. There was someone else who made a few profiles with me. Was unsure if they were still around. Thanks fam. Vote counted, yea the scaling is pretty straightorward really. I would have done a much bigger scaling thread but i just wasnt feeling it. The next revision will cover all scaling i just wanted Hope's profile updated tbh

He might be the person im thinking of then. There was someone else who made a few profiles with me. Was unsure if they were still around. Thanks fam. Vote counted, yea the scaling is pretty straightorward really. I would have done a much bigger scaling thread but i just wasnt feeling it. The next revision will cover all scaling i just wanted Hope's profile updated tbh
A revision for the witches in the verse might be better before making a revision for Hope.

I was told that Dahila could cast a spell that could destroy a city if my memory wasn't playing tricks on me.

There are also witches and psychics like Qetsiyah who created the other side, Bonnie who created a pocket dimension, Cade who created Hell. And hope scales on top of these. So it makes more sense to make a revision for witches/psychics first.

A revision for the witches in the verse might be better before making a revision for Hope.

I was told that Dahila could cast a spell that could destroy a city if my memory wasn't playing tricks on me.

There are also witches and psychics like Qetsiyah who created the other side, Bonnie who created a pocket dimension, Cade who created Hell. And hope scales on top of these. So it makes more sense to make a revision for witches/psychics first.
For most part i just have "unknown with magic" https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Inadu/The_Hollow

As you said witches can threaten cities with storms, the hollow can create powerful storms without spellcasting, witches created alternate dimensions etc. But when it comes to combat they seem to range 9-A.

With telekinesis witches seem to be 9-B to 9-A. With other magics it seems alot higher. I think Inadu's profile structure should be similar to all witches where telekinesis is 9-A but unknown with other magic unless they have a storm feat or dimension creation. But some witches such as Dahlia and Inadu should scale to feats like Qetsiyah's other side creation imo. They seemed far more powerful than she was. I have no issue scaling tribrid hope's magic above Inadu and dahlia personally

Last edited:
Hope Mikaelson is missing her Tribrid feats. One feat is blitzing and fodderizing a 1000 year old vampire. This vampire is not too much weaker than Rebekah Mikaelson, an original. This feat is actually far more impressive than anything an original can do to a vampire of such age. Especially considering Lucien did this to Kol.
Blitzing aurora is impressive to hope but not that impressive the other originals. Aurora is not impressive compared to the rest given that she's most definitely not a fighter. Elijah would have ripped her apart assuming she wasn't with the white oak and she was also running from klaus. Compared to this feat hope ones aren't that impressive.
Hope has also been said to be the most powerful creature in the series due to being a Tribrid. Ken only saw Hope as a threat to his title/power and not his children, meaning Hope should scale physically above Jen and Ben and somewhat scale to Ken due to giving him a decent fight in
Hope is stated to be the most power being due to her being a specie that no one has seen before. Battle wise hope would legitly get murk by davina, inadu and dahlia.

From what others have said, I don't also see hope scaling to ken based on this logic.
Tribird Hope should say "At least 9-A, likely higher" (Far stronger than original vampires and even upgraded originals. Stomped Aurora a 1000 year old vampire easier than even an original could especially since Lucien was able to restrain Kol. Her magic as well as her strength was heavily amped due to becoming a tribrid. She was claimed to be the most powerful being in the series multiple times a title only shared with Ken the god and she somewhat fought on par with him in their last encounter)
Just because hope beat aurora doesn't proof her physics are stronger than the originals nor does it proof that she is comparable to Marcel or even slightly stronger than him.

Lucien also restrained kol when he was caught off guard. Kol also threatened Lucien after that event implying that kol > pre beat lucien.
Speed should scale above originals and even upgraded originals such as Lucien and Marcel.

Her durability could just have taking lightning bolts from Ken and beatings from him
Disagree on this. Marcel and lucien are just to strong for any original or tribrid. I don't see hope physics being on par with Marcel and most especially lucien.

Not sure on her durability.

Blitzing aurora is impressive to hope but not that impressive the other originals. Aurora is not impressive compared to the rest given that she's most definitely not a fighter. Elijah would have ripped her apart assuming she wasn't with the white oak and she was also running from klaus. Compared to this feat hope ones aren't that impressive.

Hope is stated to be the most power being due to her being a specie that no one has seen before. Battle wise hope would legitly get murk by davina, inadu and dahlia.
She was also called the most powerful by Julie plec. Word of god. They wouldn't murk hope but its possible the Hollow has better magic scaling. Her feats surpass all witches. The rest no
From what others have said, I don't also see hope scaling to ken based on this logic.
She'd still scale to lifting strength, combat speed, and durability for his attacks like his lightning bolts and strikes.
Just because hope beat aurora doesn't proof her physics are stronger than the originals nor does it proof that she is comparable to Marcel or even slightly stronger than him.
Its a justification. The real reason is being called the most powerful in show and by Julie Plec. Which i'll try to find. No original can beat Aurora in the way Hope did. An upgraded one probably. But its a known fact 1000 year old vampires are basically slightly weaker originals without the immortality. Basically Aurora is slightly weaker than Rebekah and Lucien is around Kol strength. Her ragdoll feats also surpass the orignals mainly the kicking Ken one.
Lucien also restrained kol when he was caught off guard. Kol also threatened Lucien after that event implying that kol > pre beat lucien.
He held him for almost a good 10 seconds. Im not saying Kol < Lucien i am saying the strength difference between 1000 year old non originals (Lucien, Aurora) is not too far below the weaker originals (Rebekah, Kol) showing how Lucien was able to keep an orignal restrained with strength alone. The feat was added as i was making a point she can beat 1000 year old vampires easier than an orignal could since Kol was able to keep a whole original restrained for almost 10 seconds.
Disagree on this. Marcel and lucien are just to strong for any original or tribrid. I don't see hope physics being on par with Marcel and most especially lucien.

Not sure on her durability.
She's the most powerful being stated in show and by the producer. And since the transformation into Tribrid heavily amped her physcials (showing how before she never had the strength to fodderize aurora now she does) its likely assumed shes the most powerful in every aspect. Strength, speed, and magic. Magic is a little iffy but that was also enhanced upon becoming a tribrid. However if people think the hollow has better magic still i wouldnt be against it

Last edited:
"Disagree on this. Marcel and lucien are just to strong for any original or tribrid." Misinformation to include the tribrid in this statement. They are only too strong for originals hope would fodderize upgraded originals

Back