• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Oppai King vs. Goku (Mid)

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
The Red Dragon Emperor vs. The Saiyan from Earth do battle with each other!
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both are in character
  • Apocalypse AnswerArms vs. Saiyan Saga
  • Both start 5 kilometers away from each other
  • All other SBA
issei_render_by_georgethedemon_denatma-414w-2x.png

3c3b3866756f134e272294dd16e6625605df8db7r1-1280-720v2_hq.jpg

Issei Hyodou somehow beats Goku: 3
Goku Solos: 4
Neutrality:

Last edited:
I would like to add that according to my wise and knowledgeable friend on Highschool DXD, there is a series LIKE dragon ball in Highschool DxD, so that could serve to Issei's advantage.

Goku is SIGNIFICANTLY stronger and with the Kaioken I think overtakes Issei’s speed amp to be even faster than it (if those aren’t being equalized). Most of Goku’s abilities are all rounder stuff that can get around practically everything Issei can do. Meaning Goku can unironically oneshot, evade, or counter and call it a day. (Especially when he can cancel attacks via Kiai). However, there’s a problem. And that’s Issei’s continuous halving ability, constantly reducing his opponent’s powers and stats until they’re entirely turned into an entirely weakened and powerless (at least, according to his profile). On top of that, he adds their strength to his own. This means Issei can play a game of zoning, attrition, and weakening until he completely out powers Goku and makes the Saiyan’s defenses/techniques worthless.

So, if Goku goes to end the fight immediately, he wins. If he doesn’t, I give it to Issei.

Goku is SIGNIFICANTLY stronger and with the Kaioken I think overtakes Issei’s speed amp to be even faster than it (if those aren’t being equalized). Most of Goku’s abilities are all rounder stuff that can get around practically everything Issei can do. Meaning Goku can unironically oneshot, evade, or counter and call it a day. (Especially when he can cancel attacks via Kiai). However, there’s a problem. And that’s Issei’s continuous halving ability, constantly reducing his opponent’s powers and stats until they’re entirely turned into an entirely weakened and powerless (at least, according to his profile). On top of that, he adds their strength to his own. This means Issei can play a game of zoning, attrition, and weakening until he completely out powers Goku and makes the Saiyan’s defenses/techniques worthless.

So, if Goku goes to end the fight immediately, he wins. If he doesn’t, I give it to Issei.
Considering how smart Goku is in-combat and how he heavily outskills, i think he could perceive that and, well, beat the shit out of the DxD guy

Voting in Goku, i hope people don´t think i am being biased

Since they're in character and generally speaking Issei is not that threatening, nor is he evil, I think that Goku doesn't try to end the fight immediately, which is bad because it's very in character for Issei to start with Boost, especially to his opponents power or above. But even ONE boost is enough to double his stats, which is very bad for Goku.
Considering how smart Goku is in-combat and how he heavily outskills, i think he could perceive that and, well, beat the shit out of the DxD guy

Voting in Goku, i hope people don´t think i am being biased
Goku is smart, but boost is something he can just do, and Dividing is a hit to them once, and then he can do that however he wants, which is bad because with speed amps all he really needs is one hit at which point he plays the waiting game and can do whatever he wants really.

I'm more partial to issei, but I'll let others comment.

Edit: Divine dividng also adds those stats to Issei so that's even worse

Since they're in character and generally speaking Issei is not that threatening, nor is he evil, I think that Goku doesn't try to end the fight immediately, which is bad because it's very in character for Issei to start with Boost, especially to his opponents power or above. But even ONE boost is enough to double his stats, which is very bad for Goku.
Yup, but he definetely wouldn´t be playing around

Also, the boost multipliers aren´t accepted i think, since his profile says so

Goku is smart, but boost is something he can just do, and Dividing is a hit to them once, and then he can do that however he wants, which is bad because with speed amps all he really needs is one hit at which point he plays the waiting game and can do whatever he wants really.
Goku also has Kaioken as amp of both his statistics

Dividing would be something hard to deal though, how it exactly works?

Yup, but he definetely wouldn´t be playing around

Also, the boost multipliers aren´t accepted i think, since his profile says so

Goku also has Kaioken as amp of both his statistics

Dividing would be something hard to deal though, how it exactly works?
Dividing is done by Issei coming into contact with someone, once that happens Issei can at will divide their power in half, and add it to himself.

Dividing is done by Issei coming into contact with someone, once that happens Issei can at will divide their power in half, and add it to himself.
Well too bad Issei is nowhere as skilled as Goku. If he needs to touch him, he'll have a pretty shitty time since Goku skillstomps him and has Analytical Prediction to easily keep Issei from doing that. Not to mention as other people have said, Goku also is massively stronger to where he kinda vaporizes him. Plus Goku has his RE and AD to help him hold his own even if he gets his power stolen.

I'm giving my vote to Goku, he's vastly more skilled and although he doesn't go for the kill here, he still kinda playfully spars with him, which he doesn't hugely open himself up for. Even then, Issei can't do much due to AP, and a lot of the stuff Goku does will decimate him.

Well too bad Issei is nowhere as skilled as Goku. If he needs to touch him, he'll have a pretty shitty time since Goku skillstomps him and has Analytical Prediction to easily keep Issei from doing that. Not to mention as other people had said, Goku also is massively stronger to where he kinda vaporizes him. Plus Goku has his RE and AD to help him hold his own even if he gets his power stolen.

I'm giving my vote to Goku, he's vastly more skilled and although he doesn't go for the kill here, he still kinda playfully spars with him, which he doesn't hugely open himself up for. Even then, Issei can't do much due to AP, and a lot of the stuff Goku does will decimate him.
None of this really matters, I say he needs to touch him but he just needs like any of his attacks to come in contact with him, and if Goku playfully spars Issei will likely still hit him. I don’t think there is a universe where Goku is just so skilled Issei cannot do one attack and then just divide his power to 0, and we’re forgetting Issei has amps of his own.

None of this really matters, I say he needs to touch him but he just needs like any of his attacks to come in contact with him, and if Goku playfully spars Issei will likely still hit him. I don’t think there is a universe where Goku is just so skilled Issei cannot do one attack and then just divide his power to 0, and we’re forgetting Issei has amps of his own.
Um, you grossly underestimate the skill advantage here. Like even if Goku plays around, he's still casually toying with him since Issei has no where close to the level of martial skill to keep up with him (hell, he probably can't even fight Yamcha). Also, there needs to be a specification on what "in character" Goku is here. Because if Goku understands Issei is an enemy, he will put pressure on him to win, which will destroy Issei as Goku will pound him into oblivion, pause. If this is like a "friendly spar" Goku, he wouldn't horribly underestimate him, just that he wouldn't have the intent to utterly murder him or give it his all immediately (since this isn't Super where he went Blue against Krillin of all people)

Another thing, what is Issei's usual starting strategy and personality? Is he hyper-aggresive use-everything-in-his-kit, or does he test the waters or isn't as motivated? Because if he dares to enter CQC without amps, he kinda gets whooped.

Last edited:
Another thing, what is Issei's usual starting strategy and personality? Is he hyper-aggresive use-everything-in-his-kit, or does he test the waters or isn't as motivated? Because if he dares to enter CQC without amps, he kinda gets whooped.
Boost until he's confident that he's around the opponent's level and then fight like normal to get divine dividing.

It's important to remember, his boost does in fact DOUBLE his current power, it's just that they don't use it to get statistics because for that it can be somewhat inconsistent

Boost until he's confident that he's around the opponent's level and then fight like normal to get divine dividing.
If Goku stops him from amping, he definitely wins. Since this is early DBZ Goku, he doesn't pull the classic "wait until he transforms" since there isn't that many transformations at this point, and usually the ones he stops for are some kinda elaborate one like Annin or Vegeta.

Again, this depends on if Goku here is in his enemy mindset or sparring mindset, since technically the former is not bloodlusted since Goku has fought his enemies without bloodlust but treats them more seriously, meaning Goku will do his best to win.

It's important to remember, his boost does in fact DOUBLE his current power, it's just that they don't use it to get statistics because for that it can be somewhat inconsistent
Issei boosting his stats with Boosted Gear is pretty much his go to move, or at least one of them but the starting top move to go from there. It's pretty much what he does so he can get an advantage in beating his enemies in every battle he's been in (granted it's been sometime since I last read the OG novels so not sure if that's exactly the reason but I would assume so even then).

Also yeah, I can sorta imagine why this place doesn't accept the double powers thing because Ishibumi probably dug himself into a hole or maybe forgot/retcon it same way Vali's/Divine Dividing's halving power probably also got nerfed. Both of them (Issei even having the halving ability he got for taking a part of Vali's power back in Vol 4) still do what they do which is boosting/halving, it's probably not as potent/plentiful as it was before than it is now. Like some unknown degree of boosting/halving power I believe.

I'm more partial to issei, but I'll let others comment.

Edit: Divine dividng also adds those stats to Issei so that's even worse
Issei is a high school teenager(?). Goku isn’t going to try to kill him in character and would want to see what the MC harem pervert can do

Yeah, I'm gonna put my vote in for Issei. I can't really alter the whole "Goku mindset" beyond what’s said in SBA but boost and dividing create too many issues, especially when all it needs is a command and he can just keep doing it.

Well, SBA’s character mindstate on combat is:

“In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.

The last part probably includes the idea of spars/friendship, (unless stated by OP). So Goku should be willing to fight to win and not let Issei get the jump on him.

Yeah, I agree with that, but given there’s distance between them and Issei has to just say a command (I heard he can just do it at will though) the gap in strength becomes rather mute.

Yeah, I agree with that, but given there’s distance between them and Issei has to just say a command (I heard he can just do it at will though) the gap in strength becomes rather mute.
Doesn’t Divine Dividing require contact? That plus Goku’s Kaioken (and the fact that Issei has to divide his power by still quite a few times before Issei nerfs Goku without actually stealing from Goku, strength wise), should mean Goku bops him, no?

Doesn’t Divine Dividing require contact? That plus Goku’s Kaioken (and the fact that Issei has to divide his power by still quite a few times before Issei nerfs Goku without actually stealing from Goku, strength wise), should mean Goku bops him, no?
Not divine dividing, boosting. Boosting just doubles his power for every time he uses that, and he can just do that at will.

443.116634667 Zettatons In Base.

Then in Kaioken (x4) he goes up to 1.77246653867 Yottatons.

Issei starts at upscaling 3 Teratons via multipliers, it seems? Since that’s the highest calc’d value I can find, and his higher rating is based on being multiple of that level in his suppressed state.

Edit: Or is it 600 Gigaton that he’s upscaling from?

Last edited:
443.116634667 Zettatons In Base.

Then in Kaioken (x4) he goes up to 1.77246653867 Yottatons.

Issei starts at upscaling 3 Teratons via multipliers, it seems? Since that’s the highest calc’d value I can find, and his higher rating is based on being multiple of that level in his suppressed state.

Edit: Or is it 600 Gigaton that he’s upscaling from?
I would imagine 3 teratons since this is his 5-B key (although it is only a possibly)

I would imagine 3 teratons since this is his 5-B key (although it is only a possibly)
The gap is pretty massive, then. Since the gap is literally: 1 Yottaton (Goku peaks here) = 1000 Zettatons, 1 Zettaton = 1000 Exatons, 1 Exaton = 1000 Petatons, 1 Petaton = 1000 Teratons. (Issei starts upscaling here).

So when they cross the gap Goku is so up above him he’d still be in oneshot capacity.

Hmm, kinda hard to say for me on this on.

Issei's tier for 5-B is still only a possibly, whereas Goku is pretty up there and can go higher himself albeit at this point it's only to 4 tops.

Assuming Issei's is still doubling here in spite of what the LN later implies to not so be the case, Issei PROBABLY might overcome Goku or be even out with him with still having other hax like with his Divine Dividing he got from Vali (which Issei can also summon mini Wyvrns too that also have the power so he doesn't have to be the only one doing it, and they themselves can use Albion's powers of Halving and Reflecting enemy attacks so Goku might be in a pinch if he does simple ki blasts only for them to be shot right back at him).

Granted IDK how many boosts Issei can do as of present but here's one he did against someone back in Vol 22 of the original DxD novel series:

…Something like that, how could I possibly forgive it! Neither will I allow something like that to happen! Akeno-san and I…our hearts are linked! I like all of Akeno-san! Akeno-san has always been watching me! She belongs only to me — Himejima Akeno! —Letting some other bastard take her away is something I cannot forgive! Akeno-san’s sleek black hair, her smile, her gentleness, her S side, her personality which makes her easily saddened, her lips, her well-endowed oppai, everything, all of her — I want to make it mine!

—I decided.

I decided! I steeled my determination! Azazel-sensei, I am the Hyoudou Issei who is determined to become a harem king! So, no matter how many people it is, as long as it’s me…whether they pursue me or if it’s a woman that I pursue — I will make them happy! Whether it’s Rias, Asia, or Akeno-san — I will definitely make them happy! That’s right! Hyoudou Issei! You must say it! You have to say it! I need to make sure that the media of the Underworld, and even all of the factions hear it! I cried out with a voice that reverberated across the entire field!

“Then, I — love Akeno-san!”

And I went on!

“Barakiel-san, please allow me to take responsibility…I will be responsible! I will not give her to anyone else! I will…take Akeno-san! I will treasure Himejima Akeno for the rest of my life! Just as I have made Rias happy, I will also make Akeno happy! My dream is to become a harem king! The women who like me, and the women who love me, I will make all of them happy without leaving anyone out!”

“—WHAT!!”

Barakiel-san was shocked! This was the confession from my heart! Yes, I will take responsibility! Barakiel-san! Please accept my thoughts!

“I promise to make her happy! —I will take care of Himejima Akeno for as long as I live! Akeno is mine! Akeno, I LOOOOOOVVEEE YOOUUU!”

I faced the speechless Barakiel-san directly!

[Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost!!!!!!]

[Solid Impact Booster!!!!]

With one strike enhanced to the limits, I completely blew Barakiel-san away! The resulting shockwave also decimated the small mountain in front of me. Feelings are the most important things for Sacred Gears. In other words, my feelings for Akeno-san are overwhelmingly strong!

Ddraig pleasantly said

[As usual, as long as it’s related to your desires, the power of the Sacred Gear will instantly elevate. As expected of you, partner.]

HS DxD Vol 22. Life.5 Go, the Sekiryuutei Team!

This was in a form previous to Issei's AxA form he's being used here and while you can see the other text here after, I'm mainly focusing on the number of boosts Issei at present should be able to do which by here is about 45 times he boosted in one go before unleashing an attack.

Once again, don't really know how many Issei can do at present but this is the one that most comes to mind that's somewhat fairly recent of his boost quantity he could do.

On the other hand, I would still think Goku would be better at handling Issei as Issei only has like 1 yr of fighting experience (as crazy as it sounds, the timeline of events in DxD is really not that long) whereas Goku has been fighting since he was a kid. For both being in character, I would think Goku would certainly want to test how powerful Issei is and go somewhat easy on him but probably will still ramp it up if Issei manages to get the best of him and overcome him. Goku doesn't have a lot of options aside from Kiai's, ki shots, and kaioken but in terms of being a better fighter, he could possibly win if he plays his cards right.

IDK. Hard to say on this one for me atm...

I think the big issue is just that Issei has two abilities, which make the gap between him and Goku easier to handle, especially considering the wyverns you just mentioned, and the fact that it can be spammed, yeah he's in one shot range but he can still very easily not be in one shot range.

Just in case people ask how the Wyverns thing behaves, here's an example of how Ise first used it using the White HD's (Albion's) base powers of Divide and even Reflect:

Well then, I’ll have myself use the power I stole from him. Though the shape of it changed quite a lot!

I start to learn how to use this strength by diving into my Sacred Gear. ……I see, this thing is amazing…… Depending on the way of how I use it, I can be quite a—.

Since I learnt how to use this ability, I start to imagine the small White Dragons moving. ……Will this be okay? I imagined them moving in a farfetched way……

[Yeah, give them your order, partner!]

Even Ddraig is saying that, so I will allow myself to use this new ability in a real battle immediately! At the same time, the number [X] appears on the jewel of my gauntlet.

“Go, my small flying Dragons!”

When I shout, several small White Dragons fly towards Euclid at high velocity!

They are much faster than I imagined! This sure is a good miscalculation!

The small Dragons that are flying in the sky on their own get deployed as if they are surrounding Euclid.

He also looks around him and it seems like he’s observing what the Dragons are going to do.

I release my Dragon Shot towards him!

“Eat this!”

A huge mass of demonic-power that gets shot from my hand! He dodges it swiftly, but—

[Reflect!]

A sound is made when the Dragon Shot hits the White Dragon, and it reflects the mass of demonic-power I shot by creating a wall of light!

And the shot that is reflected hits Euclid! Yeah, this is one of its abilities, reflect!

It can reflect an attack to a certain degree. And it just showed what will happen with my demonic-power. Well, it won’t be able to reflect attacks with too much destructive force and will break instead……

Euclid who couldn’t see that coming fixes his posture, but I continue to shoot out Dragon Shots at him in random!

“Go! Reflect Dragon Shoooooooooooooooot!”

My randomly shot attack heads towards Euclid! He hits them away with his gauntlet after finding the option to dodge them will be a bad idea—.

[Reflect!]

Without a moment to spare, the small Dragons fly around and start to pick up my Dragon Shots! The Reflected Dragon Shots hit Euclid!

The randomly shot Dragon Shots surround Euclid due to being reflected!

[Reflect] [Reflect][Reflect][Reflect][Reflect] [Reflect][Reflect]

My Dragon Shots starts to hit him due to the repetition of Reflect! My attacks have been dodged till just before, but he is definitely receiving damage if he is hit by them! It really does!

“Ku!”

He can’t withstand it so he stops the option of dodging and hitting them back, and instead he changes his tactics to using his own attack to eliminate my Dragon Shots.

For the third time, his replica Sacred Gear makes a sound and increases his aura tremendously.

Euclid releases the huge aura without a second to spare—.

That’s quite the thing. It will be dangerous being hit by that directly. But—.

I give orders to the small Dragons using my brainwaves! Then, they gather in front of me swiftly and line up in a line as if they are going to take that on!

Just as his attack is about to hit it. Then—.

[Divide!] [Divide!][Divide!][Divide!][Divide!][Divide!][Divide!][Divide!]

A sound which signifies the power being halved echoes, and it reduces the demonic-power shot from Euclid head on!

His demonic-power gets smaller each time it passes the small Dragons. By the time it reached me, his attack got reduced to a state where I can use my hand to hit it away and demolish it.

“…………!”

It seems like Euclid is in a daze after witnessing this.

This is the other ability of the small Dragons, Divide. This ability is the original power of Hakuryuukou. The object that can halve the power flies in the air by itself. There isn’t any other way to defend against attacks better than this!

The small Dragons vanish due to the damage received from Euclid’s demonic-power, but it’s not like they are completely gone. If I activate the ability again, they will come back.

HS DxD Vol 16. Life.4 Rizevim Livan Lucifer (The Son of the Morning Star)

So yeah this is an option Issei can when fighting Goku here.

Edit: Screw it. Here's another one of the Wyverns but with the Red HD's (Ddraig) Boost and Transfer powers:

I didn’t ignore this chance and I give a powerful punch to his face while having my arm in Solid Impact mode!

Euclid gets blown back violently! His replica armour is badly destroyed!

He asks me while moving his body weakly.

“……What’s the meaning of this? My fist was superior to your aura. Guarding it should have been impossible. ……But the moment I hit you, I felt that your power had risen.”

He sure has sharp eyes. He really does observe me carefully.

Next to me—is a flying red Wyvern. It seems like Euclid became shocked seeing that.

“……! Are you telling me that red Wyvern……can also use the Sekiryuutei’s power!?”

Yes, this is the ability I created. Ever since I attained the Wyverns, I was searching for a way to use it. I understood it can use Divide and Reflect. But, this is what I thought.

—If this was a Sekiryuutei’s Wyvern, then the way I can battle will change.

Then this is what Ddraig said.

[Then how about you try it? If it’s the current you, then you should be able to get the knack of it.]

I gave my best in order to make the red Wyvern a reality, just like Ddraig suggested. Though I had to halt my training mid-way when I was a step closer to attaining it due to Ddraig tagging along with Albion…… Thanks to Ddraig convincing the past Hakuryuukous over at Albion’s place, I was able to get a positive proof. So my imagination turned into reality.

The Wyverns that fly around me. They're changing their colour on their own between red and white. I can change its power between the power of Sekiryuutei and the power of Hakuryuukou with just my thought.

After finding this out, Euclid shakes his head as if he can’t believe what he’s seeing.

“……Absurd. To make the power of Hakuryuukou you released……into the power of Sekiryuutei……!”

“You won’t be able to do this with a replica, right? Also, this is you who is smart we are talking about. You can predict what will happen next right?”

“……Are you planning to combine the power of red and white!?”

That’s right. I will change the Wyverns depending on the situation! If it’s you, you can understand what that means right!?

I go forward together with my Wyverns! I sent several Wyverns towards him before I reach him! He tries to repeatedly shoot his demonic-power while he dodges it to the side! I made the Wyverns line up in a line and change them into red!

“I won’t lose to you anymore!”

I randomly shoot out my Dragons Shots!

[Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!]

My attacks passes through the red Wyverns and they increase its output! My Dragon Shots that became massive takes out the aura he shot out and they continue to fly ahead!

Euclid flies up and dodges my attack. But the moment my Dragon Shots hit the white Wyverns I sent ahead beforehand—.

[Reflect!] [Reflect!] [Reflect!] [Reflect!] [Reflect!] [Reflect!] [Reflect!] [Reflect!]

They all get reflected and they go after Euclid who went up the sky to dodge it! Euclid dodges several Dragon Shots, but he receives one of them ahead and his armour gets blown away.

Now then, Ddraig. Let’s end this.

[Yeah, let’s go.]

Red Wyverns gather around me and they start to boost my power.

[Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!] [Boost!!]

The red Wyverns attach onto me and they transfer their power to me right away!

[Transfer!] [Transfer!] [Transfer!] [Transfer!] [Transfer!] [Transfer!] [Transfer!] [Transfer!]

—!

……My aura increases to its maximum output. My crimson aura continues to emit bright light and starts to envelop the surroundings. My power that has increased to an excessive level changes the power of Sekiryuutei into that of an irregular one.

The chest and stomach area of my armour starts to move while making a sound and the appearance changes. I have—something that is meant to shoot out something.

HS DxD Vol 17. Life.4 The Youth Devil (Part 2)

Basically, Issei can have some Wyverns switch to Ddrag's for boosting and transferring while some others he could have Albion's so they can reflect and divide/halve attacks and whatnot.

Last edited:
Doesn't Issei also have [Penetrate]? That should be durability negation I believe

I wouldn’t know since IDK the math but assuming your calculations are right I’ll just say yeah

@RedReaper616 It should since it says at the start of the series that Boosted Gear doubles the user's power every time until they reach a limit or smth. Like at first when Issei started to srsly use it (sorta?), it was like 3 or 4 boosts so it'd be like 2x2x2x2. And that was WAY back in Vol 1. 45 Boosts of just doubling, again if you ignore how ridiculous that really should get in the latter parts of the series... it gets pretty insane.

@CurrySenpai He does, yes. And like I said, that's if you still take BG's original description of doubling the user's power still legit (also the same way if you think Divide Dividing still halves things).

With 45 Boosts, doubling him each time, that would put Issei at 105 Yottatons, right?
Profile Notes: "Boost isn't used to quantify the statistics of the characters due to it being too inconsistent to follow our Multipliers standards."

Issei's Boosts aren't accepted as being actual multipliers due to how inconsistent they are. It does increase his stats but by an unknown amount, same with Divide as well.

Even when he was a kid, he was skilled enough to fight against Grandpa Gohan, an unparalleled master in all martial arts.

So yeah, the skill gap is DEFINITELY dangerous for the DxD Guy

Also, friendly reminder that Boost´s multiplier ins´t accepted

According to SBA, they would see each other as enemies, so i don´t see why Goku, with a massive skill and Power gap, couldn´t deliver a single blow and win the fight

Profile Notes: "Boost isn't used to quantify the statistics of the characters due to it being too inconsistent to follow our Multipliers standards."
It is isn’t used to quantify stastics but it’s accepted that boost is just double because that’s what’s listed on the P&A for his Stat Amplification.

For the sake of this we can just say it’s 2x

Back