• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Only Thing They Fear Is... You - DOOM Revisions (Part 2)

ShionAH

He/Him
First of all I want to say this wouldn't b possible without @Gewsbumpz_dude, huge thanks to him.

I got help from his profile and blog

Follow up to this thread

Doom Guy Rework

Old Page

New Page

• Key 2, 3 scales to Hell
  • Crucible would be upgraded to Hell's level
  • Key 2, 3 is Infinite Speed​

Other Ability Additions
Davoth, Samur Maykr (Post-Absorption), Hell will gain Non-Physical Interaction, Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Power Nullification and Life Manipulation (Primevals like the Father and Davoth have shown to be capable of interacting with "essence")

Due to Davoth specifically also having resistances to these haxes mean Doom Guy's Eternal Key will have layered essence hax.

Disclaimer: Do NOT discuess Essence here, it already got accepted.

Last edited:
Honestly, type 1 isn't being negated, as the page says, it keeps you alive eternally but not against damage, the only way to do this is if someone reduces immortality to something mortal, you know like when you turn a God into a human

There are a lot of people who put it and it has been something that has bothered me since is wrong

Also not should Berserker mode fall as a Power-ups? Like just to short a bit the large section of text about tier and Ap

First of all I want to say this wouldn't b possible without @Gewsbumpz_dude, huge thanks to him.

I got help from his profile and blog

Follow up to this thread

Doom Guy Rework

Old Page

New Page

• Key 2, 3 scales to Hell
  • Crucible would be upgraded to Hell's level
  • Key 2, 3 is Infinite Speed​
Seems fine.
Seems fine.
This seems like a bit of a stretch. Not for the Summoners but for DOOM since I'm not sure why we're assuming this is something innate to hate and not just the demons. Also, this would be Type 7 more than anything.
Yeah, this is a very big reach. This just tells us that the battle between the Doom Slayer and demons is never-ending, there's nothing indicating a reliant immortality on each other, or anything really.
No for Type 1, he's not bypassing their agelessness, just killing them. The rest is fine.
Seems fine, but it'd only be up to High-Mid. The Lost Souls are transmogrified, they don't recover their bodies on their own.
Isn't this a showcase of the Icon repeatedly coming back? The timeframe is irrelevant if he doesn't actually permanently kill it.
See above.
Yeah, unless he showcases the ability to recover through these concepts, this would just be fluff.
Seems fine. I assume the below are resistances? If so;
Looks good.
Looks good.
Even assuming the extra-dimensional bit was actually confirmed to be spatial axes, this wouldn't be Dimensional Manipulation. Merely wielding a power from a higher-dimensional realm isn't enough for that anymore. The rest is fine.
Seems fine.
This just looks to be general energy/material compression rather than supernaturally altering the substances density itself.
Seems fine.
This is just Space-Time Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation. Quantum Manipulation is getting deleted, and affecting spacetime doesn't give Dimensional Manipulation by default.
Seems fine.
This isn't Vector Manipulation. At most, it'd be Free Movement/Acrobatics.
Seems fine.
Once again, not how we give Dimensional Manipulation.
Remove Quantum Manipulation. Otherwise, fine.
[/SPOILER]
Other Ability Additions
Davoth, Samur Maykr (Post-Absorption), Hell will gain Non-Physical Interaction, Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Power Nullification and Life Manipulation (Primevals like the Father and Davoth have shown to be capable of interacting with "essence")

Due to Davoth specifically also having resistances to these haxes mean Doom Guy's Eternal Key will have layered essence hax.
Neutral. I was neutral to the Essence additions to begin with, so I can't say much here.
Seems fine.

Back