• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

Do you have the quote for this? Because if it's true, characters such as Valkia and others on her level are going to get a solid 5-C by powerscaling.

You could also probably continue this on one of your walls.

The powerscaling will be large indeed. And on WHF or WH40K wikis they say it and on gamesworkshops website they do as well. And very well I'll open a thread in general.

i don't wan to insult here but what evidence makes the demons of WHF similarly strong as WH40K? the 40th millenium daemons could revage GALAXIES. (or so i heard)

If anyone is famillier with Hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy I'd really like to see a profile for the Guide mark 2, I think it would make an interesting addition.

YogTheKey said:
i don't wan to insult here but what evidence makes the demons of WHF similarly strong as WH40K? the 40th millenium daemons could revage GALAXIES. (or so i heard)
They are of the same level. As stated by gamesworkshop. Not hard if you look for it, tho I will post it on the verse profile. And the strongest demons besides the chaos gods have the feats for being multi star level. Not galactic. The reason gamesworkshop made for the demons of WHF not just destroying the planet is because the old gods(the lizard aliens who created the slaan) made wards around the planet. Which is why the chaos gods can't enter it. Sigmar and the other gods of the pantheon sustain those wards with power as is said in age of sigmar.

Novacone11 said:
YogTheKey said:
They are of the same level. As stated by gamesworkshop. Not hard if you look for it, tho I will post it on the verse profile. And the strongest demons besides the chaos gods have the feats for being multi star level. Not galactic. The reason gamesworkshop made for the demons of WHF not just destroying the planet is because the old gods(the lizard aliens who created the slaan) made wards around the planet. Which is why the chaos gods can't enter it. Sigmar and the other gods of the pantheon sustain those wards with power as is said in age of sigmar.
well duly noted, thanks for the heads up.

YogTheKey said:
Holy shit i forgot! is anyone interested in Annihilus [Marvel?]
I'll do annihilus. Also. Lol. Just mentions of my favourite things here. Annihilus is at least planetary, he fought with a buffed up Nova for a while. Also was able to deal with the annihilators all at once. All of which are planetary+

Novacone11 said:
YogTheKey said:
Holy shit i forgot! is anyone interested in Annihilus [Marvel?]
I'll do annihilus. Also. Lol. Just mentions of my favourite things here. Annihilus is at least planetary, he fought with a buffed up Nova for a while. Also was able to deal with the annihilators all at once. All of which are planetary+
your game man you seem like an expert.

your game man you seem like an expert.

Feats and scans are my forte. As is understanding how powers and verses work.

hey i have seen that Apokalypse's profile lacks the Technological Manipulation and Body Control powers and i can't edit it, is it locked?

I would like to request a Miraculous Ladybug-verse profile and an Overwatch-verse profile please. I don't have their stats but I can come back later with a few feats.

@CrossverseCrisis Oh, thanks for telling me. I've been trying to find that for a while now.

Inazuma Eleven fans/supporters here?

I created Bitway Ozrock's profile, but it got deleted. Could an experienced editor create it again? I'll provide information [videos + wiki]

Alternatively, I could post videos and screenshots showing the characters/series' power.

SyckInsanity said:
I created Bitway Ozrock's profile, but it got deleted. Could an experienced editor create it again? I'll provide information [videos + wiki]

Alternatively, I could post videos and screenshots showing the characters/series' power.
Make a thread and ask for some calc staff to check those feats, else, post it in the calc request thread.

Once that's calced, you can remake it yourself or with someone.

Gemmysaur said:
SyckInsanity said:

Make a thread and ask for some calc staff to check those feats, else, post it in the calc request thread.
Once that's calced, you can remake it yourself or with someone.
Okay, thanks!

Posted in the calc request thread, now I'll wait if someone experienced gets interested.

I'll also try making a thread later, or upload information about the verse.

This may sound stupid, but bear with me, would it be possible to create a profile on the Flying Spaghetti Monster? I know it sounds like a really stupid thing and I can totally understand if no one wants to do it. Alternatively, I was thinking of suggesting this on the Joke Battles Wikia.

Sir Ovens said:
This may sound stupid, but bear with me, would it be possible to create a profile on the Flying Spaghetti Monster? I know it sounds like a really stupid thing and I can totally understand if no one wants to do it. Alternatively, I was thinking of suggesting this on the Joke Battles Wikia.
What verse is that from? Is it consistent and not very toonforce-like or something? Methinks, from the name alone, it should be in Joke battles.

I do think Flying Spaghetti Monster is more appropriate to put into joke battles wiki. It came from Pastafarianism (a portmanteau of pasta and Rastafaria), a social movement that promotes a light-hearted view of religion and opposes the teaching of intelligent desig and creationism in public schools. According to adherents, Pastafarianism is a "real, legitimate religion, as much as any other."

We have a rule to not make a real life religious deity into vsbattle profile IIRC.

@Aurugermil:

And yet we have Myth Thor here. Haha, but yeah. Joke battles it is for the flying spaghetti.

The real cal howard said:
I'm currently making a Grim (Billy and Mandy) profile, and I'm pretty sure I'll need help. If anyone has watched all of the show and still remembers it, could you help me?

I was looking around for some feats. Without the scythe he was able to destroy the neighborhood just by playing music . The scythe was stated to do this, what ever this means.

"carve a swath of despair and destruction through the world of men, to blacken the skies and redden the seas, leaving nothing behind but entropy and uncomfortable silence...".

According to the wiki, it is also able to cause rifts in space-time, but they don't cite their source, I'm gonna look for the episode where he does that.

Edit: For speed, Hoss Delgado reacted to an explosion, that is usually at least a Supersonic feat right? If not, Hoss has a bunch of Subsonic feats. These could powerscale directly towards Grims speed.

LlamaGod1411 said:
Can somebody make a profile for Set, Apophis, Carter, Sadie and anyone else who can be scaled to them?(Kane Chronicles).
I'll most likely reread the Kane Chronicles over the summer (Just about to finish finals), so it'll take a little while, but you can expect the profiles soon enough if no one gets to it before me.

For staters, Carter scales to Percy due to their crossover.
I also know that Apophis is referred to things like "devourer of worlds" and "swallower of suns" (Plus, you know, his whole goal being to swallow the sun and bring the world to total darkness).

The Everlasting said:
For staters, Carter scales to Percy due to their crossover.
I also know that Apophis is referred to things like "devourer of worlds" and "swallower of suns" (Plus, you know, his whole goal being to swallow the sun and bring the world to total darkness).
Well, not spoiling anything, but that's not exactly how it works.

@NEH

Well, my memory on KC is extremely fuzzy (Haven't read the series in years), so I'll likely know what you're referring to when I start rereading it.

From what I remember about the crossover, Carter explicitly states that he was barely capable of matching Percy. Also, he stated that Percy demonstrated more power than he's seen any magician pull off...

And can somebody make a Nico di Angelo bio. His speed should scale to that of Percy and Jason, as should his durability.

According to the actual mythology, from what I remember, whenever Apophis won against Ra, an eclipse occured, which showed/symbolized Aphophis "eating" the sun, which is, by extension, Ra.

@LordKill Yes, Carter was barely keeping up with Percy, and only gained an edge with magic.

@LlamaGod That's pretty much what happens in KC. Apophis never ate the sun directly. Only Ra. He was taken down by what was stated to be the equivalent of nuking him, IIRC. No way in hell he can eat a star.

Back