• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

I'd like a profile for Forest Gump. An indeal example of a 10-A person with low intellegence (he is ********). May be good for examples when people want to compare 10-A's to 10-B's in fights.

He was a football player, fought in Vietnam, played ping-pong professionally internationally, ran a cross-country marathon. Dude is totally no less than 10-A.

I'd like to see Megumin from Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo! (or KONOSUBA for short) have a character page on here. My reasoning is:

1. We will have more weeb s^&* here because yes.

2. Explosions.

3. More explosions.

4. I dunno. We need a waifu that can beat a creeper in a single hit with it's own method of attacking.

5. ???

6. Profit.

She feels more like a joke character than anything considering she only gets one shot off before being hung like a weasel.

Methinks she's probably building level considering what she does to the frogs and the spiderbot, but not being able to destroy a castle after multiple casts.

Didn't he slow down Pain? I don't follow Naruto but I vaguely recall seeing a clip of that.

Pain? Konohamaru? I think you mean Teen Konohamaru, not adult.

I guess he has ok-ish durability and a bit of speed for keeping up for a short time with Naraka Pain, but it looked like that one was toying around since it caught Konohamaru after the brief exchange in a blitz.

@SUmguyonvswiki, that pic I guess puts him at atleast building level then? Maybe large building? It uprooted a few trees and smashed a house.

Gemmysaur said:
Pain? Konohamaru? I think you mean Teen Konohamaru, not adult.

I guess he has ok-ish durability and a bit of speed for keeping up for a short time with Naraka Pain, but it looked like that one was toying around since it caught Konohamaru after the brief exchange in a blitz.

@SUmguyonvswiki, that pic I guess puts him at atleast building level then? Maybe large building? It uprooted a few trees and smashed a house.
yep about large building+

Guys! can we add book Dracula? he has the strength of twenty men, can shapeshift into mist, dust, canines, bats, faster than the human eye can see, could it be a good idea?

@Yog

Yeah, but it really doesn't do too much in terms of add to the hundreds of potential vampire profiles, in my opinion. Some vampires are anywear from 10-B to 8-A or something like that.

SoyHop said:
@Yog
Yeah, but it really doesn't do too much in terms of add to the hundreds of potential vampire profiles, in my opinion. Some vampires are anywear from 10-B to 8-A or something like that.
...so no?

Kirbyelmejor said:
Can i do a Star Dream from Kirby profile?
Anybody can create a character profile, but you need to be very familiar with the character, and you need to base of feats not asumptions, so yes you can, but only if you know enough about the character

YogTheKey said:
Guys! can we add book Dracula? he has the strength of twenty men, can shapeshift into mist, dust, canines, bats, faster than the human eye can see, could it be a good idea?
I'd be down for that, its always cool to see classic literary characters here.

Darkanine said:
YogTheKey said:
I'd be down for that, its always cool to see classic literary characters here.
hell yeah.

YogTheKey said:
...so no?
It's not like you need permisson, but it has to contribute a little bit more than the base vampire description.

You can of course, but like Mefre said "but you need to be very familiar with the character, and you need to base of feats not asumptions"

So make sure we can prove he's faster than the eye can see and such if the literature allows you to, otherwise it can be seen as an outlier, wanking or some other form of trying make a character stronger than they are.

@YogTheKey: Those vamps are from books right? Then when rating the character you want added, give quotes of the feat or something at the bottom of the profile just so you have proof.

Ex.

Orsted - Mushoku Tensei

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Was able to percieve the sky lighting up as a lightning drops and was to move accordingly had he not been stopped, outsped Rudeus near the end of their fight). Likely Higher reaction speed (Can counter the Sword of Light which is a lightspeed sword strike)

Rudeus Greyrat - Mushoku Tensei

Attack Potency:
Atleast City level on all offensive spells when serious.

\\\quote at the bottom of the page\\\

G: "Can I see a Saint Ranked Magic?"

R: "I can do that but he city will be in rubble if I do it."

G: "What!? What type of magic is that?"

R: "The Saint Ranked Magic is violent winds with lightning storms, pouring too much power into it will drown this city."

\\\quote at the bottom of the page\\\

Speed: Unknow with Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed with Foresight Eye (Reacted to Orsted's movement) | Massively Hypersonic (Reacted to and kept up with Orsted's movement.)

If you don't have anything that can prove a rating, e.g. Lifting strength, then leave it at unknown.

Hectictude said:
I feel that the Saints Row series needs some profiles. Especially one for Mr./Ms. President.
I'd be willing. I've been looking forward to it myself and have a bunch of free time

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Natse: Turns out, we've already gotten Vision's page made here.
Can I edit it? Vision has moon level feats. Also kicking the crap out of planetary beings is a thing he has done. I can provide scans from imgur with edit.

Novacone11 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
@Natse: Turns out, we've already gotten Vision's page made here.
Can I edit it? Vision has moon level feats. Also kicking the crap out of planetary beings is a thing he has done. I can provide scans from imgur with edit.
Well we have rules about doing those sort of things. Vision's stats are based by the Marvel Databooks and whatever feat he may have done, it may be treated as an outlier. Basically, you'd have to read this here about powerscaling anything involving Marvel and DC.

Well we have rules about doing those sort of things. Vision's stats are based by the Marvel Databooks and whatever feat he may have done, it may be treated as an outlier. Basically, you'd have to read this here about powerscaling anything involving Marvel and DC.

Read it. It's just I've actually read quite a considerable amount of marvel and dc comics so I know the feats off by heart. They aren't one time feats either. Wikia leaves out some important information on characters they view as not important. Happens a ridiculous amount and it's awful.

i am interested in Nagash and Archaon yet i sadly don't know feats from both, except for archaon's strength (i haven't finished the novel) slicing men in plate armor and killing beastmen with difficulty yet succeding, Nagash...ehh...he is a great sized, necromancer and a posible hard hitter for WHF

One question I would have for Fantasy profiles is if we consider Fantasy Daemon Princes and Greater Daemons to be the same as/on par with 40k Daemon Princes and Greater Daemons.

Because if we do, that means characters such as Valkia would be tier 5 (I mean shit, Valkia killed a Daemon Prince when she was still Human).

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
One question I would have for Fantasy profiles is if we consider Fantasy Daemon Princes and Greater Daemons to be the same as/on par with 40k Daemon Princes and Greater Daemons.
Because if we do, that means characters such as Valkia would be tier 5 (I mean shit, Valkia killed a Daemon Prince when she was still Human).
Mmmm i'm iffy on that, maybe they could be weaker than the ones from the far future because they lack the futuristic technology and psy powers that they have to contend there (again i might be wrong)

YogTheKey said:
i am interested in Nagash and Archaon yet i sadly don't know feats from both, except for archaon's strength (i haven't finished the novel) slicing men in plate armor and killing beastmen with difficulty yet succeding, Nagash...ehh...he is a great sized, necromancer and a posible hard hitter for WHF
I could see archaon being around spidey level with physical attacks. He has ridiculous feats though. With his artifacts he is almost invulnerable. Nagash should be contiental, I'll find the quotes. Sigmar with his newer feats of creating infinite dimensions in age of sigmar. I could see him being universal. I'll find the specific statements.

Novacone11 said:
YogTheKey said:
I could see archaon being around spidey level with physical attacks. He has ridiculous feats though. With his artifacts he is almost invulnerable. Nagash should be contiental, I'll find the quotes. Sigmar with his newer feats of creating infinite dimensions in age of sigmar. I could see him being universal. I'll find the specific statements.
do so, i am patiently waiting for the novel's arrival to know more about archaon, yet i think you know im more right? ALSO could we make differentiations for both Fantasy and Age of Sigmar Please, they are not the same in my personal opinion.

Mmmm i'm iffy on that, maybe they could be weaker than the ones from the far future because they lack the futuristic technology and psy powers that they have to contend there (again i might be wrong)

Not to shut you down but games workshop confirmed they are the exact same beings. Same chaos gods, same demons. Valkia is one of the stronger humans. You can't really lowball WHF races though. Sigmar makes himself the leader of the gods. Through sheer will. But there are some low ones. The more modern humans aren't great. Karl franz is a base peak human. Maybe super human ish. Is there anywhere we could discuss this besides this thread?

Novacone11 said:
Not to shut you down but games workshop confirmed they are the exact same beings. Same chaos gods, same demons. Valkia is one of the stronger humans. You can't really lowball WHF races though. Sigmar makes himself the leader of the gods. Through sheer will. But there are some low ones. The more modern humans aren't great. Karl franz is a base peak human. Maybe super human ish. Is there anywhere we could discuss this besides this thread?
Do you have the quote for this? Because if it's true, characters such as Valkia and others on her level are going to get a solid 5-C by powerscaling.

You could also probably continue this on one of your walls.

Novacone11 said:
well if you want to make a thread about this.

Back