• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

LordKill90908 said:
Not exactly nuking him. More like erasing him on a conceptual level from what I remember of the spell...
That's what the spell does to normal targets. For gods, it just sends them to an insanely deep level of.... whatever that thing was called. But it basically banishes them. I'm pretty sure it was stated that doing that to a god would be the equivalent to blowing up a nuke on their face.

@LlamaGod With magic, yeah.

From what I remember, in the case of Apophis, to finish him off they performed an execration on his shadow to erase him on a conceptual level.

Although, that ability probably should be noted as requiring prep time, given the insane amount of work Carter and Sadie had to perform to determine the True Name (for Set)/locate and seal the shadow(for Apophis).

NotEvenHuman said:
@LordKill Yes, Carter was barely keeping up with Percy, and only gained an edge with magic.

@LlamaGod That's pretty much what happens in KC. Apophis never ate the sun directly. Only Ra. He was taken down by what was stated to be the equivalent of nuking him, IIRC. No way in hell he can eat a star.
In lore apophis does indeed eat the sun. He is bigger than it. Ra isn't actually the sun. He tows it behind him and apophis follows. Baited by it. Ra holds him back. And there's no way in hell Percy would lose. He is the strongest Demi god we have seen from riordan.

@Novacone As I stated above, as long as the battle follows the two conditions I set, Carter/Sadie should be able to win against Percy.

They can execrate weaker beings without a shadow.

And I'm pretty sure Percy had the Achiles curse when Carter fought him. But I don't think they scale. Carter as the Eye of Horus broke his hand by cutting a building sized rock in half, iirc.

Set was going to destroy North America with prep, Apophis was going to make a sea of chaos cover the entire world.

Actually, the timeline of the crossover isn't stated at any point.

It could take place before or after the Heroes of Olympus storyline.

And they still require the Name of their target and need to make some sort of effigy. It isn't an automatic ability...

Alright, alright, slow down everyone. You can all save this for when the profiles are made (Well, if the information is still relevant). No need to clog this thread up unnecessarily.

LordKill90908 said:
Actually, the timeline of the crossover isn't stated at any point.
It could take place before or after the Heroes of Olympus storyline.

And they still require the Name of their target and need to make some sort of effigy. It isn't an automatic ability...
Percy asks if Carter is a demigod from Kronos' army, and if he's related to the Doors of Death from the prophecy. It's pretty clear it takes place after the Last Olimpian.

Can we add more Medaka Box characters please? Just to name a few, Gagamaru Chougasaki, Mogana Kikaijima, Kei Munakata ect.

Sir Ovens said:
Can we add more Medaka Box characters please? Just to name a few, Gagamaru Chougasaki, Mogana Kikaijima, Kei Munakata ect.
Well, if you can put forth reasonable ratings with evidence, then I can make it I suppose.

Could someone help make profiles for all the human turned psychics in the Chapter Black arc of Yu Yu Hakusho. A few of them have decent hax.

I would be in someones debt if they created a profile for Emperor Karl Franz (and the Emperor Ascendent), Archaon the Everchosen, and Sigmar Heldenhamer from Warhammer Fantasy. These three need some love on here! Their feats are also pretty amazing for just being mortals for the most part. Warhammer Fantasy needs some love in itself. Thank you if you manage to do this! However just Karl Franz would be fine!

G2E said:
I would be in someones debt if they created a profile for Emperor Karl Franz (and the Emperor Ascendent), Archaon the Everchosen, and Sigmar Heldenhamer from Warhammer Fantasy. These three need some love on here! Their feats are also pretty amazing for just being mortals for the most part. Warhammer Fantasy needs some love in itself. Thank you if you manage to do this! However just Karl Franz would be fine!
YES! we need those!

@ Novacone11 you hearing this man we have support!

Reactions: G2E
YogTheKey said:
G2E said:
YES! we need those!
I would if I could but I have never made a character before. That and I feel that I would not do them justice. Ha ha.

G2E said:
YogTheKey said:
G2E said:
YES! we need those!
I would if I could but I have never made a character before. That and I feel that I would not do them justice. Ha ha.
i don't know either.

GalacticAttorney said:
Mighty Mouse needs some love around here. I have a doc of feats for him if anyone's interested.
If you send me a link, I'll see if I can do it.

Here's another one of my extremely wrong lists of Profiles

1. Death Jr. 2. Gex 3. Ulala 4. Blasto 5. The Patapon 6. Starfy 7. Jaster Rogue 8. Tomba 9. Joanna Dark 10. Juan (Guacamelee)

Anyone?

Hello. It seems that there is a profile request for Optimus Prime from Transformers Galaxy Force. Here is the relevant information:

From Sparky "Dante" Marky1234

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234
wrote
Attack Potency:
•After fusing with Wing Saber and becoming Sonic Wing Mode Optimus, he one shots Super Starscream. Super Starscream and Megatrons power was enough to destroy earth from simply powering up. A casual effort is 50%. So this is a Planet level+ feat Pre-Gigantion.

•In episode 49, Sonic Wing Mode Optimus punches through Galvatrons shield, which even Primus could not break through using his two giant shoulder canons. (It should be noted that Primus had used his power to prevent a black holes core from expanding, meaning he'd be rather weakened. Still rather impressive)

•Another feat from Episode 49. Right near the core of the black hole, he chased after and extended his arm out and grabbed the Omega Lock before it could reach the core. This is also a speed feat.

Speed:

•Casually reacts to several lasers after fusing with Wing Saber for the first time.

•Galvatron blitzed his reactions on Gigantion, who had casually reacted to Super Starscreams laser fire in Sonic Wing Mode on earth. EoS Optimus was capable of fighting on par with him. Easily FTL combat speed.

•Could still fly while near the core of a black hole in episode 49.

Durability:

•Can survive blasts from Thundercracker, who had just been powered up by Galvatron (he powered up Thundercracker, Thunderblast, Crumple Zone and Ransack, while in his Super Mode. Thunderblast casually destroyed a large meteor in Episode 49 when all this happens, and it seems like it could be potentially Moon level.

•Could survive near a Black Holes core, despite the intense gravity.

@Lina

Well... Black Hole Feats like those are mostly unquantifiable, but I'll see what I can do.

Well, a Transformer's expert ought to look at this since my knowledge is pretty rusty (I think I last watched this series when I was 7) but here it is.

Non-Legendary Pokemon are currently banned due to a lack of consistent feats and the fact that stats can't be used for scaling (i.e. Mega Mewtwo and Rayquaza have higher overall stats than Arceus).

Back