• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

Can someone please make a profile for one of these:

- Tingle from the Legend of Zelda (Composite or Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)

- Palm Siberia from Hunter X Hunter

- Dungeon Man/Brick Roud from Earhbound/Mother 2

- Morel Mackernasey from Hunter X Hunter

- Yuuga Aoyama from Boku no Hero Academia

Will someone please create a page for Space Patrol Luluco? Various city level and planet busting feats are a common occurrence. Pretty sure there are some universe level beings. The living black hole at the end of the anime stated that he was going to "shoplift the entire universe" and that he was going to create a new one, and Luluco bested him in battle. Also I'm pretty sure she is a hyper dimensional level being, seeming as at the end of the anime she appears to have the ability to travel through dimensions; But that could just be wishful thinking. Would love to help create the page if someone is interested? Have lots of images ready to back up feats

God-King Superman77 said:
Can somebody make a profile for Post Flashpoint Captain Atom? I have some good feats.
I don't mind making it if you send the feats to me.

This will probably be my easiest request yet (Since I ain't sure if I should make it my own) but can someone make a profile for Vacuumon from The Ultra Series? His tier is pretty easy to find out.

Reppuzan said:
Thank you.

Although, her Durability (with the MEKA) shouldn't be just "Large Building level"?

Without the possibly

Because she has the highest armor's stats in the game with the MEKA

About naturally, she seems to be on Tracer's level

Perhaps, but the only major durability feat the Overwatch verse has is Winston's and Widowmaker's feat of tanking Doomfist's gauntlet, so I left it as Possibly due to speculation. However, due to the state of the Tank profiles, I suppose it would be alright to make it Large Building level flat given the armor values you mentioned.

I'm in agreement on her natural durability level though. Should we make a Key? Or would a comma for separation be sufficient?

"At least Room level naturally (Comparable to Tracer). Large Building level with her MEKA" Should be ok?

(Obviously, I would add the justifications on her profile)

KaenDragneel123 said:
"At least Room level naturally (Comparable to Tracer). Large Building level with her MEKA"
Should be ok?

(Obviously, I would add the justifications on her profile)
Well I'm no Content Mod, but it sounds alright to me. I'll add the changes myself.

Edit: Or you did it already, fine by me.

guys are you aware of the predecesor of the Halo series: Marathon?

feats of the verse:

Jjaro: an ancient race with technology capable of absurd destructive capablitles like a black hole cannon:

http://marathongame.wikia.com/wiki/Jjaro

W'rkncacnter: http://marathongame.wikia.com/wiki/W%27rkncacnter inmortal god like deities capable of unknown power, but are virtually indestructible.

Trih Xeem: http://marathongame.wikia.com/wiki/Trih_Xeemstar destroying super weapon.

the Protagonist: http://marathongame.wikia.com/wiki/Mjolnir_Recon_number_54as i have played the games and i have see the security officer's potential, he is capable of killing people (armored or otherwise) with this bare fists, this includes alien beings (again armored or otherwise) this weaponry is big ala Doomguy as he has a complete arsenal, the rocket launcher, the assault rifle and the like behave like normal weapons, the most notable feat of these include two IMO thought:

Zeus Class Fusion Pistol:

http://marathongame.wikia.com/wiki/Zeus_Class_Fusion_Pistol

in the second game can disrupt technological opponents, like powered armored humans and aliens, the aliens exploded at being shoot constantly. this house sized warmachines:http://marathongame.wikia.com/wiki/Juggernautca be destroyed by virtually every weappon in the game, BUT the plasma pistol is very efective and capable of taking one with a few well charged blasts.

WSTE-M5 Combat Shotgun: http://marathongame.wikia.com/wiki/WSTE-M5_Combat_Shotgunsame as above it can destroy the juggernauts with a big cache of ammo and smooth movement.

what you guys think? any questions?

Is there a special reason why there isn't profiles for the Grappler Baki publications? I'd like to request help on creating such pages, especially (and in the very least) Baki and Yujuiro Hanma fist and move on from there. I can offer any assistance if needed.

Jxnmorii said:
Is there a special reason why there isn't profiles for the Grappler Baki publications? I'd like to request help on creating such pages, especially (and in the very least) Baki and Yujuiro Hanma fist and move on from there. I can offer any assistance if needed.
There's no particular reason behind it, it's just that no one is interested enough to make the profile. That said, I'm more than willing to help if you can provide me with some feats for each stat.

Ultraman Jack of the ultra series, this guy should be able to scale to vacuumon, who could easily devour multiple planets at once. If anyone can find episode 23 of his series can you try calculating it?

Note, this guy is one of the "weaker" ultras out there and ultraman is superior to him. And Belial fought against 3 of them. Apologies for this note

http://ultra.wikia.com/wiki/Ultraman_Jack

have any of you heard of Kane by Karl Edward Wagner? can't he be here, after all if conan can wy he can't?

one of this feats in the book Darkness Weaves he wrestled witha goddamn fat giant and won! it was descibed as very heavy: "Desperately he sought to crush his adversary beneath his 350 pounds of muscle and bone and rubbery bulk." and Kane actually succeded!

"Kane broke each grapple Gravter attempted—and only the eunuch's oily flesh enabled him to wriggle free from Kane's clawing grasp. Strips of skin tore away, as the two surged together. A sudden twist, and Kane wrenched Gravter's arm behind his back in an irresistible vise. Gravter struggled helplessly, one arm rendered useless, as Kane bore him to the floor. A muffled snap. Gravter convulsed. Grimly Kane broke the eunuch's other arm, and his hopeless groan of animal pain was the loudest sound uttered throughout the tense struggle. Ignoring the grotesque flailing of the castrado's twisted arms, Kane seized Gravter's fat throat in his mighty left hand and slowly strangled him."

can someone add Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia? Estelle has a page...heck The Tales of series needs more pages in general XD

some feats include:

• Yuri defeated his best friend Flynn Scifo in a duel, who was a high ranking Imperial Commandant at the time.
  • Survived a fall from the top of Zaude into the ocean due to being taken surprise by a stabbing after having won a difficult battle against Alexei Dinoia.
  • Survived getting thrown across the town of Halure by Segata Sanshiro.

Could someone do an article for Isaac from Golden Sun? Feats are;

-Beat Fusion Dragon, who was city level buster.

-Beat Doom Dragon who was a planet buster.

-Saved the world multiple times before, but that should be obvious.

Powers and abilities include;

Reality warping, Gravity manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Every type of healing, Summoning, Superhuman Physical Characteristics.

His tiering should be:10a, 7c, 6a, 4a, why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2_xNbMnGfw - summoned Iris which threw the opponents INTO the sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5JgOVPW1Hk - Launched a star and smashed it to the opponent. (Isaac can use megiddo too)

His Durab is the same since he can actually survive a blow from both of these.

His equip includes;

Various Swords, maces, axes etc. Best equip is,

Mythril Helm, Valkyrie armor, Golden Shirt, Hyper boots and Sol Blade

Range: Normal human range, Several Kilometers using Psynergy, Solar system range w/ megiddo and Iris.

Speed and lift strength is unknown though, and he has no notable weakness.

Massive thanks to anyone who will make this.

VircaTheDestroyer said:
can someone add Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia? Estelle has a page...heck The Tales of series needs more pages in general XD

some feats include:

• Yuri defeated his best friend Flynn Scifo in a duel, who was a high ranking Imperial Commandant at the time.
  • Survived a fall from the top of Zaude into the ocean due to being taken surprise by a stabbing after having won a difficult battle against Alexei Dinoia.
While i do wish we had more Tales of profiles here, most characters in the series are either featless, have unquantifiable feats, or have very low-end feats that are clearly inferior to their actual power. Yuri falls into the latter two, sadly.

Also, all of Estelle's stats have no justification, and that's really not a good thing.

Defeating a featless character (Flynn) is not a feat. Yuri didn't really survive the fall, Duke saved him. And getting thrown across Halure by Segata is a feat from a non-canon crossover, so we can't use it for anything.

Although i might be able to create profiles for the Zestiria cast if i play the game again. I just hope Berseria gives us quantifiable feats.

If anyone knows the series Trigun can you create a Legato Bluesummers page please, i want to make vs with him. My pc got damage by the way, i'm on mobile. :\

NotEvenHuman said:
VircaTheDestroyer said:

some feats include:

While i do wish we had more Tales of profiles here, most characters in the series are either featless, have unquantifiable feats, or have very low-end feats that are clearly inferior to their actual power. Yuri falls into the latter two, sadly.
Also, all of Estelle's stats have no justification, and that's really not a good thing.

Defeating a featless character (Flynn) is not a feat. Yuri didn't really survive the fall, Duke saved him. And getting thrown across Halure by Segata is a feat from a non-canon crossover, so we can't use it for anything.

Although i might be able to create profiles for the Zestiria cast if i play the game again. I just hope Berseria gives us quantifiable feats.
I think there are plenty of feats in the series, muh like feats in Final Fantasy or Star Ocean, or Chrono Series.

I think Enju Aihara from Black Bullet would be interesting to have as a profile. I'll probably make the profile myself however seeing how I plan to watch/read the series and use her in a few fights I plan to write.

Back