• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official JBW Character Contest Submittion Thread: Second Edition

Just look up the release order and watch accordingly.

You know who has a really logical power? Human Torch, who by igniting himself becomes lighter than air.

This is based in how people go flying away when they are covered in flames.

MLPlover2011 said:
Next Thanos in MCU: Galactus
Galactus is a downgrade from Thanos, I hope the next (and last) major MCU villain in the Beyonder.

He doesn't have to be though.

I do agree that MCU Secret Wars would be...well, I don't wanna say something sexual, but yeah, you get the idea.

What other Marvel villains are even close to IG Thanos in importance and power anyway?

Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Next Thanos in MCU: Galactus
Galactus is a downgrade from Thanos, I hope the next (and last) major MCU villain in the Beyonder.
Beyonder is too powerful for Marvel Movies he is High 1-B to 1-A in the comics

There is a series called Too powerful for marvel movies

Seol404 said:
What other Marvel villains are even close to IG Thanos in importance and power anyway?
Ultron, but they already wasted him. And...yeah, that's literally the only one I can think of that we haven't already mentioned or that hasn't been used in some way already.

The MCU shot itself in the foot by not ending with the IG

MLPlover2011 said:
The Fantastic Four, X-Men, Doctor Doom, and Deadpool are going to be in phase 4
Kill me please.

Seol404 said:
The MCU shot itself in the foot by not ending with the IG
They need the money, what do expect?

And besides, why are you so upset by this? The original Infinity Saga will always be there for you to rewatch, and I highly doubt they're not going to honor the sacrifices of their characters.

So, what's the problem? Just ignore anything you don't like.

Can you all please stop existing? I can't read all notifications if they keep poping up.

They need money? Please tell me you're joking, they are the richest entertainment company in the world. They could lose as much as Endgame gained and they would still be fine.

I'm not really upset by this more than I'm worried that its going in a shit direction,

"If you don't like it, don't watch it" is not an argument.

"Need" the money was more in line with the whole thing of the company not abandoning a multi-billion media franchise like this without squeezing it dry, which let's be honest, as pure as the intentions of the directors and writers and stuff has been, was the goal from day one.

Ah, but the case is different here, because the arc has already come to a satisfying conclusion, and numerous, and I do mean numerous people have already agreed to not wanting to watch anything else. So simply ignoring anything that comes IS actually an option in this case.

Squidward after the Snap: I've lost more this day than you can ever imagine.

Smash Bros x Marvel vs Capcom x Injustice x Jump Force crossover pls

Back