• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official JBW Character Contest Submittion Thread: Second Edition

The Millennium Era Godzilla movies are pretty good, although it had a really weak start with Godzilla 2000, especially after the Heisei series had such a well concluded story (regardless of the misteps throughout the series and even in Godzilla vs. Destoroyah [take notes D&D]), and then Megaguires or whatever it was called was so insanely forgettable that I actually don't remember anything about that film, but all the others are good (Even Final Wars, for as dumb as it is, its definitely not forgettable)

Seol404 said:
The Millennium Era Godzilla movies are pretty good, although it had a really weak start with Godzilla 2000, especially after the Heisei series had such a well concluded story (regardless of the misteps throughout the series and even in Godzilla vs. Destoroyah [take notes D&D]), and then Megaguires or whatever it was called was so insanely forgettable that I actually don't remember anything about that film, but all the others are good (Even Final Wars, for as dumb as it is, its definitely not forgettable)

Rora Raro said:
Sorry I thought you were serious
Yeah I actually liked the entirety of Logan, I just felt like making a joke about a certain other Logan who went to a forest in a certain Asian country

Rora Raro said:
My favorite film of that series was GMK
Mine too, and Godzilla vs. Kiryu from Godzilla against MechaGodzilla is my favorite fight in the series, it has a perfect balance of physical and laser use (Which both the Showa and Heisei eras failed to get right).

Do you all come to an agreement to be more active when I'm gone or what?

Rora Raro said:
The Wolverine.
I agree, The Wolverine was a bland film, but holy hell, are you really that dense? I was making a joke about Logan Pauls suicide forest vlog.

Anybody remember the Dark Universe? That shit flopped faster than the DCEU (Which is still somehow hanging on for some reason)

Back