• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official FC/OC VS. Battles Wiki Sitcom RP thread.

So yeah. this was inspired by this thread.and since we've got plenty of memes, let's do this. We'll have Linx and Lullabelle as the main couple, going about their daily lives but with wacky hijinks. You all fill in and recommend the rest.

Theme Song

Linx Rifelso is a good family man who ends up accidentally calling Jack a hobo constantly, finding himself being beaten to near death.

Lullabelle

Taiyomu as that one crazy cheerleader going around motivating people all the time about hope and stuff.

Jayduss Is that ambiguously defined (in gender) person who is super awkward because of it.

SOLSTICE is the sad punching bag played for comedic affect.

Apeiros is the absolutely spoiled brat with the most troubled past ever.

Atlach-Nacha is the Neet who never leaves the web or her room.

Jack Reed is a dude that lives an ordinary life of being a secret assassin (Wait what) who ends up beating the hecc out of anyone who mocks his beard or hair.

He is so skilled, legends say, Hobo Solos

Shifuto is that one character that morphs into something else every episode and blaintly has tier inconsistencies. Like, one episode, he legit fights Jack straight up, another, he gets KOd as Taiyomu tries to learn to drive and hits him.

Satanael is a weirdo who is also a greedy and quite lazy sociopath who spends time with people to either mess with them or troll them out of fun or spite. Kind of like Dennis from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The Higher Beings (The FC/OC Tabletop RPG) Are hopeless DnD nerds that try to invite people into their dual GM games but no one ever comes along because frankly they're, to put it lightly, ungood.

The Core (Gyrohem) Is Linx's mean boss that keeps overloading him with work but he doesn't really care because he has "Muh Willpower defense"

Blasted! Foiled again as that was posted in the middle of a great, Fated vent. ovo

Despise it when such happens!

Anyway, he's there now.

Bump

So like, how do we actually go about doing this?

Ah, I see...not sure how that's gonna work since this is both about suggesting characters and stuff...it may get a bit too crowded

Actually, I think Taiyomu is a better ship then Lullabelle.

memes and all

Also, Shifuto should be that one character that morphs into something else every episode and blaintly has tier inconsistencies. Like, one episode, he legit fights Jack straight up, another, he gets KOd as Taiyomu tries to learn to drive and hits him.

Can my character join? My characters are already kind of made to be sitcom characters so his place is pretty easy to pick.

Satanael is a weirdo who is also a greedy and quite lazy sociopath who spends time with people to either mess with them or troll them out of fun or spite. Kind of like Dennis from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Honestly, I'm gonna leave Tai and Lull where they are. Lull may not be a meme but she is certainly popular enough to be featured there.

I'll add the other's tho, ye.

SiamesetheKitty said:
Honestly, I'm gonna leave Tai and Lull where they are. Lull may not be a meme but she is certainly popular enough to be featured there.
Well, yeah, but as a main attraction when Taiymou is just as popular and much more Memetic, purely because she's popular as opposed to the connection of both Linx and Taiymou being clumsy, Linx with words and Taiymou with everything else?

Yeah, but I destroyed the Outerverse.

27ac05
Legit thing

(Even though I don't have an Outerversal Character)

Jack needs his last name changed to Alsandair.

Back