• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unite My Rice said:
I just need a quick nuke calc for destroying the city of Paris, with the values included.
Paris has an area of 105.4 km^2 (inner city), thats a radius of 5.8 km

• Airbust explosion: (5.8/0.28)^3/1000 ~ 8.9 megatons
  • Surface explosion: 80.3686*10^(-3)*5.8^3 = 15.68 megatons
For this kind of question, you can consult this blog about yield estimations (note: it only cover airbust radius)

@FanofRPGs

The formula is sqrt(2*G*H). Weight doesn't matters. This is because:

P.E. = M*G*H

K.E. = 0.5*M*V^2

sqrt(2*9.807*12) = 15.3 m/s

Antoniofer said:
Paris has an area of 105.4 km^2 (inner city), thats a radius of 5.8 km

• Airbust explosion: (5.8/0.28)^3/1000 ~ 8.9 megatons
  • Surface explosion: 80.3686*10^(-3)*5.8^3 = 15.68 megatons
For this kind of question, you can consult this blog about yield estimations (note: it only cover airbust radius)
How did you find the radius?

Edit to the below comment: I forget the simplest things, thanks for clarifying.

In wikipedia is written the area of the city, then you can find the equivalent radius using the formula A = pi*R^2

Try to don't ask much in this thread, here is just for request.

Anyone want to calc the AP for vapourising a 14.6 metre hole in a asphalt and concrete road with a miniature sun? Depth of hole between 2m and 14.6 metres, probably closer to the latter.

"We passed out of the darkness just in time for me to catch sight of the orb [Referring to the miniature sun]. It was larger now. Large enough that when it fell, it had to be touching both of the sidewalks on the four lane road. Even with a building between us and the impact zone, I could feel the wave of heated air, and I saw the billowing steam. Grue took the reins and guided Sirius away before it could reach us... She'd dropped the orb straight into the road a hundred feet ahead of them, and she'd plunged it down, hard"

Knightofannihilation666 said:
So, I just finished reading Enel's great space operation and I saw something interesting. Could anyone possibly calc this?
Resize those fool. You're making the page vulnerable to the attack of the "unecessarily large picture" monsters. They're gonna eat the space on this page and feed on the readers' loading speed, if they do come around.

Sorry I wasn't expecting those to even show up since I only meant to post the link. Just deleted the entire post since I'm not sure how to resize them

Perhaps you can upload the images here or you can post the manga link itself and just state the pages?

How much energy would it take to destroy a 50,100, and 250 story buildings respectively, made of entirely steel? (This is for my story /book)

If you mean style of architecture, just a typical rectangular skyscraper. It is entirely steel, minus hardwood floor but that is it. Foundation, walls etc made of steel. If you need more info, let me know. I honestly have no idea what I need to calculate this, why I asked here lol. Edit: Close to shanghai tower in style and way of building I assume.

This calulation request is for the current situation of Wonderful World (Verse). Recently, Ainefill stated Wolfes Galgani (A currently unplayable character.) is supposedly capable of punching a mountain off the ground. Anyway, let's imagine the mountain being 4000m high; at least that would make it a mountain, is opposed to a Large mountain, like Mt. Everest. Since the size was not mentioned, you can do either 3000m, or 4000m, or both for seperate feats; we'll assume the mountain isn't that big, but just to be safe:

Wolfes' Height:188cm

Wolfes' Weight: 82kg

This is Wolfes' canon build according to his WIP profiles.

I want to know how much KE, translated to a certain ATK Potency amount would be required to punch a mountain off the ground, flying perhaps.

Also, we're dealing with one mountain, not a range. Maybe you could use this image to scale?

Piz Belnina
Only two sides seem to be revealed, but you can at least imagine what's in front. Also, this is a Small mountain either 3000m or 4000m. Then again, you can do both if you have time...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeAEoukgdk Could someone calc this explosion? Around the 15 second mark. The planet's size is 11,700 km diameter and had a mass of 4.8 trillion teratons uf tgis helps at all. This could potentially scale to Ridley's dura as he may have been caught in the explosion (dont think they retrived his body before explosion).

No but the explosion was visible from space. Maybe figure out the size of the explosion via the planet's curvature and the official planet diameter of 11,700km, i could do that myself but getting the explosion yield i wouldnt know how too.

This is not supposed to be a discussion thread...

Think I've got this now. Anyway i was wondering if it'd be possible to calc something i read in Enels Great Space Operation

Code:
Here is the size of the moon Enel is on.
Enel 01 (1)
The explosion on the moon

Enel 13

Said explosion could be seen from the world.

Enel 19 (1)

Do you have any idea about the size, the gravity or the radius of the moon? If not then we will have to assume it's a simple Moon Level feat.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Well, I'll repost my more "important" calculations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUlYcQeLYHk

The Telliusverse characters in FE are currently rated as High 8-C in base for this feat, yet (as far as I know) there has been no calc putting this feat at that level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vGdOz_M4f4

Feat starts at 5:31

You can see the rubble at 7:01, just in case that helps

at 8:04, you can see that it was at least felt from over there, which you can see the location and rough distance at 11:49

This was performed by a nameless nobody, so it should scale to base characters

This is for the Archaneaverse in FE's base forms
I know I shouldn't be bumping this, but the first one is already being used without a calc and the second one is a potential upgrade

Thebluedash said:
@KinkiestSins

I meant method of destructions.
Pulverization low end and vaporization high end? It would be very weiss of you if you can do both lul.

But if not, pulverization ie shattering the metal into nothing but dust remains.

If you are talking to me, the first two would be three inches thick and the last one is 6 inches thick.

Thanks, and lastly, how wide and long is it?

25 ft by 25 ft Keeping it simple for you guys. Heights would be 50,100,250 story buildings

Could someone calc possible stats for a combined ant? Not composite, different profile:

Assuming there are 7.2 billion humans on the planet today - if we take everyone over the age of 15, they weigh a combined total of about 332bn kg. If we imagine there are 10,000 trillion ants in the world, weighing an average of 4mg, their total weight comes to just 40bn kg. According to Antweb[2], If we assume that the average weight of: Average weight of an ant = 1.5 mg ( 0.0000033069 lbs.) Average weight of a human being = 150 lbs. Humans on the planet= 7,077,551,385 No. of ants = Combined weight of all human / Weight of a single ant No. of ants = 1061632707750/0.0000033069 There are 321,035,624,829,901,000 ants alive on the planet today. That would be a theoretic average of the amount of ants How many there are exactly, there is no way of knowing

Speed; An ant can run about 2 inches per second in average

Lifting Strength: Worker ants weigh from 1-5 mg and https://www.insidescience.org/news/ants-are-even-stronger-you-imagine

For AP:The trap jaw ant Ondontomachus bauri closes its jaws at a speed of 35-64 m/sec (78-145 mph). But, the speed alone is not what is so amazing. The jaw closure occurs in 0.13 msec with acceleration rates that are 100,000 greater than the the force of gravity. And, these forces are being generated by ants that weigh a mere 12-15 mg. In fact, the force of the jaw snap is so big that the ants can launch themselves into the air with a mere snap of the jaw, achieving heights of close to 40 cm. The equivalent would be a 5' 6" man launching himself 132 feet into the air by closing his jaws

Sources; https://www.quora.com/How-many-ants-are-there-in-the-world http://www.theincredibleant.com/ant-how/how-fast-are-ants https://www.insidescience.org/news/ants-are-even-stronger-you-imagine http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showth...the-world-why-it-hurts-to-be-bitten-by-an-ant

Bumping these.

Bumping up these requests.

Could someone calc the speed Abomination needs to react to and move against a missile?

https://gfycat.com/PoorRemoteAmphiuma

Please have a look at this one too. This is Yuuki Asuna's god account in SAO's Alicization arc and her attack feat.

K006
The human territory, the round patch of land on the left is explicitly stated to be 1,500 km in diameter.
Could someone check on this profile for a better justification of the stats?

Satan Morroc

Specifically, the crater in Morroc.
Satan morroc destroys morroc
╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âm╠Âu╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âe╠Ân╠Âe╠Âr╠Âg╠Ây╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âe╠Âd╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠Âr╠Âo╠Ây╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠ÂR╠Âu╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠ÂM╠Âi╠Âd╠Âg╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠Â,╠ ╠Âs╠Âc╠Âa╠Âl╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âf╠Âr╠Âo╠Âm╠ ╠ÂM╠Âo╠Âr╠Âr╠Âo╠Âc╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âi╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠Âh╠Âw╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Â,╠ ╠Â3╠Âr╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Âq╠Âu╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âr╠Âo╠Âm╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âo╠Ât╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Â.╠Â

Please and thank you.

Satan morroc destroys southeast Midgard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back