• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone calculate this?

(MCU) Iron Man absorbs Thor's divine lightning.

The Avengers Fight Scene Thor vs Iron Man vs Captain America HD-2
The Avengers Fight Scene Thor vs Iron Man vs Captain America HD-2

Feat is at 1:00-1:12

Lightning Bolts are High 8-C. Thor channeled lightning from the clouds for a few seconds before firing it out on Iron Man.

So it's a High 8-C+ feat.

Is the large blue area the Ray Sphere? If it is, then its expansion could be used. The debris couldn't since Cole outruns the device itself and not the debris that it throws.

A pretty straight forward speed feat i think, character in question cuts 20 bullets previously stated to move at 3.2 kilometers per second instantly, 1 m away from him.

3.2 km/s bullet evidence

"A bullet accelerated with electromagnetism to a speed approximately 3.2 kilometers per second, the attack blew the creature's head to dust. Donner's strength was terrifying, and it was likely unnecessary for him to shock the creature."

The feat in question:

"Ehitorujue teleported consecutively once more. However, Hajime who was starting to grasp his teleporting habit rapidly approached within zero comma several seconds. Hajime wasn't using only the speed of the coordinate exchange and his discernment. His raw speed that was continuing to increase second by second was also progressively entering the realm of god speed."

What is god speed well, when used by a weaker character:

"Regenerationn magic 'God Speed'――a magic that shortened the time affecting every single event. If the time for an attack to reach an opponent was shortened then it would become a god speed attack, if the time for traveling was shortened then it would be possible to move with a speed that could be mistaken as teleportation. If the root of Regenerationn magic was traced back then it was a magic that interfered with time. It was merely that the usefulness of this magic stopped at 'Regenerationn' as the limit if used on the human body. Since Kaori obtained this magic from Meljine, she had trained in it all this time until now. It was the first age of god magic that she obtained and something that fitted her perfectly who had the role as healer, so her attachment to this magic was also especially all the more. As the result, just like her success in creating the hour crystal, Kaori also became able to directly interfere with time although within a limit, her possession of the body of an apostle was also a factor in her mastery of this magic. Of course there was also demerit, this magic consumed a vast amount of magic power for every single use. That was the reason why Kaori didn't immediately use it right after the battle started…"

Then ehito used it:

"God Speed――it was the magic that Kaori used limitedly. But Ehitorujue used it with more refinement. It was beyond the pale that he was able to cut apart twenty shots of electromagnetically accelerated bullets that approached from a meter. Before this when he instantly cut apart several hundred Cross Velts and Grim Reapers was surely also because his sword attacks that were done within shortened time."

This seems impressive, so i am curious to see the results

What would be nice, is to know exactly what distance said character moved rather than just "20 cuts". But anyways, if we assume a modest five to ten meters then you're looking at Mach 46-93 @Celestial Pegasus

(by the way, next time just screenshot the evidence you need; hyperlink it in the text where you describe the feat. You remove a wall of text and make it look more presentable).

It's from a web novel so it's only text, but yea could have used screenshots, mach 46-93 wouldn't serve as an upgrade since there are higher feats, thanks anyway.

WeeklyBattles said:
For anyone who hasnt already seen it, the new Overwatch cinematic gave the new character, Doomfist, some decent feats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaZfZFNuOpI

0:20 - Dodges Winston's Tesla gun

0:50 - Punches a good sized crater in the street

Would someone be so kind as to calc these?
I might try the first one as it seems doable, just tell me who the person dodging it is so I can find his height.

I dont believe there is an official height for him yet but in the video he's much taller than Tracer, who is 5'4". We could use 5'10" as a good estimate for now, 5'10" being the average height of Nigerian men, until an official height is released.

Well he is significantly larger than Tracer, who is 5' 4", so he is a big man. He is just as tall as Winston, a genetically enhanced gorilla, so anything below 6 feet would be unreasonable.

@WeeklyBattles Using average height for his people seems a bit ridiculous considering he is freaking huge. He completely dwarfs Tracer, who is 5'4", and can punch through reinforced prison walls barehanded. This guy is not average at all.

Assaltwaffle said:
@WeeklyBattles Using average height for his people seems a bit ridiculous considering he is freaking huge. He completely dwarfs Tracer, who is 5'4", and can punch through reinforced prison walls barehanded. This guy is not average at all.
6 foot 2 seems fine then I guess. I will start on the calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back