• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone wanna calc Cap's speed here?

https://youtu.be/1S06omey-OA?t=54s

At 53 seconds Ultron fires his repulsor, you see the light glow on caps face before he turns, and you hear the blast go off as well. So I'm pretty sure he's moving after it's fired. And the same repulsor was much faster than a bullet in Quicksilver's perception of time

I can't find any scenes with both bullets and repulsors in Quicksilvers perception of time unfortunately. All I know is they were portrayed as about the same speed as quicksilver, I think that's enough to say they are at least Mach 1

While it could be around that ballpark (keyword being 'could'), Pietro is faster though so there's still that. I don't deny it though, as it's logical to me. Can't accept it either since it would be assumption imo, so we're gonna have to get the opinions of the calc members.

On another note, I asked a calcer over at reddit some time back on how fast Iron Man's repulsors should be and he said, considering it's also used for flight, his flight speed is a good ballpark. So... supersonic repulsors.

Oh, we're turning this into a chat, which is derailing the thread so let's stop there. Perhaps an MCU speed thread is in order.

How fast is this?

Instantly, Salvatore Doni's authority activated. Magical power flowed from Doni's right arm to the sword and then to the half-wrecked castle wall.

Slice. Slice slice. Slice slice slice. Slice slice slice slice slice slice slice slice slice slice slice.

A most extraordinary scene. With only a single thrust of the blade into the wall accompanied by a clang, the half-wrecked castle was instantly carved up by countless cuts.

These sword trails probably numbered in the hundreds if one could count them.

But the chance to do so had already passed. Carved by countless sword trails, the half-wrecked Castello Sforzesco proceeded to crumble and collapse.

It was not pulverized.

Tiny -- it was crumbling into fragments, cut to the size of pebbles

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sforza_Castle

He sliced the castle into pebble sized pieces so fast that Godou, who has Massively Hypersonic (mach 511.67) speed cant follow his sword strike https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Alakabamm/Campione_Lightning_Dodging?useskin=oasis

Assaltwaffle said:
@Seraphic Looks like pure cinematography to me. The head clearly is affected by gravity, since it falls off, and then the body looney-toons its way down afterwards. I don't think that is anything calcable.

That wasn't what I said. I stated that gravity didn't take immediate effect, yet decapitated heads usually fall instantly. Not that gravity didn't take effect at all. Now let's assume that it is indeed possible for Predators to manage (they're superhuman, after all) such a feat, then what would that mean? Does it simply mean Predators have incredible combat speed, but that particular feat is incalculable thus far?

I have some Poliwrath-related calcs I'd like to see about having done. Hopefully someone can help me, please.

First off:

Hopefully this is calc-able.

PoliwrathBulbapedia
Crystal It can use its well-developed arms and legs to run on the surface of the water for a split second.
Height
4'03" 1.3 m
Weight
119.0 lbs. 54.0 kg

We know Poliwrath's body-shape, its height, & its weight. We also have a time frame for it running across the water ("a split second"), albeit, a vague one.

Is it possible to find a speed for this?

Since it's running on the surface of water, it may be useful for reference to look at the animal from real life, the Common Basilisk, informally known as the "Jesus Christ lizard", which usually weigh 200 g, have a length of 61 to 76 cm, & run on water at an average speed of 8.4 km/h (or 5.2 mph). Adults can do so for about 4.5 meters.

I wouldn't be surprised if it required a lot more speed to stay running on the surface of water considering how much taller & heavier than a Common Basilisk Poliwrath is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_basilisk

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/reptiles/green-basilisk-lizard/

Next up....

Gold This strong and skilled swimmer is even capable of crossing the Pacific Ocea just by kicking.
Can someone find a low-end &/or high-end timeframe for this, please? If we know how long Poliwrath takes, we could have a better stamina rating available, in the event it does get a profile.

Excluding the above calc, possible basises for Poliwrath's speed include:

Red An adept swimmer at both the front crawl and breast stroke. Easily overtakes the best human swimmers.
Blue
Yellow Swims powerfully using all the muscles in its body. It can even overtake champion swimmers.

Poliwrath is obviously superhuman in swimming speed, so doing a quick Google for the fastest human swimming speed gives us a basis for what those entries suggest is Poliwrath's minimum. https://www.quora.com/How-fast-can-humans-swim"The french swimmer Frédérick Bousquet set world record in the 50 m freestyle with a time of 20.94 seconds . Over the course of the race, he swam at an average speed of 5.342 mph (8.6 km/hr) and is the fastest recorded speed of a human swimming."

About 8.6 km/hr

Or, since Transonic got accepted for all Pokemon were upgraded to Transonic Speed recently, we can use the Transonic speed range for Poliwrath's speed while crossing the Pacific Ocean.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Speed#Speed_Levels

Transonic (Mach 0.9-1.1) (308.7-377.3 m/s)

WikipediaPacificOceanBordersAsShownOnGlobe
Since Poliwrath is swimming across the Pacific Ocean, I'm guessing we can decide the starting & finishing points of its swim by choosing two pieces of land within the borders of the Pacific Ocean & using those as the basis of where it swims to and from when "crossing the Pacific Ocean".

Also, since Poliwrath is a Pokemon from Generation 1, which is set in Kanto, which itself, is almost certainly based on the real life Kanto regio , it may be worth it to use a point on Kanto within/connected to the border(s) of the Pacific Ocean as a starting or finishing point.

WikipediaMapOfKanto
I'd assume getting a low end or high end results just depend on how close or far the points of departure & arrival of Poliwrath's swim are.

Lastly, I'd REALLY appreciate this feat getting calc'd, since it seems like it would be a way for Poliwrath to get an AP/SS result.

PokemonAdventuresChapter124Page5

In Pokemon Chapter 124, to quote how Bulbapedia describes the chapter when mentioning a Poliwrath's appearance within it :

"Chuck, Blue's own master, owns a Poliwrath, seen in Scrappy Skarmory training with him and his Primeape. Together with Primeape, it used DynamicPunch to reveal Suicune's presence in the ocean off the Cianwood coast, but the Gym Leader was defeated in the end, even after being joined by a friend."

Poliwrath & Primeape both use Dynamic Punch, & seemingly split the waves that were covering Suicune, revealing it.

I think the contents of this chapter, & calculations involving the results of the Dynamic Punches Poliwrath & Primeape did should be able to yield interesting AP/SS results for both of them, so I'd really like to see it calc'd.

It could definitely help in getting them a profile.

Also, since both Pokemon are involved, I'm imagining the result should be split between the two of them, &, since these are Pokemon owned & trained by Chuck, a Gym Leader, their results from this should probably be considered above average for the species; They're trained Pokemon.

There we have it. Some calcs to get possibly speed, stamina & AP/SS for Poliwrath, & probably some for Primeape, too!

I would really love it if someone could calc ANY of this, please! Thank you in advance for reading this, & any of your time & efforts given!

@Colonel Pretty much all falls from a few meters to the earth's top atmospheric layers are Wall level.

So Wall level durability for the Doctor.

Trying to find a speed feat for Shovel Knight an Co, can annyone help me?

The first momments of the boss fight, Specter knight dodges lightings, comments on it being a suprise attack, and theres the posibility of dodging lightings during the fight.

He even mentions its a surprise attack.

Another thing I wanted help with, was a feat for Treasure knight, Particularly this screenshot

It's a capture of Treasure knights Pound attack, which moves a massive wave of gold in all directions, I tought it could be a feat based on how heavy/dense gold is and the fact that theyre underwater.

Heres the Video to see it in actio , notice that the waves of gold travel all the screen witouth dissapearing untill they clash against the walls. Im trying to find how hard is he striking to move so much gold underwater. As an extra Aid, I found This, to help with heights and measures if you scroll down, theres also the height of treasure knight too in case its nescesary.

Thanks in advance!

I have a calculation request.

https://youtu.be/vXk8xZd0O8M?t=30

^ As can be seen in the video, Jonathan and Charlotte summon a giant meteor that crashes from the sky. The thing is gigantic, and crashes almost immediately after they cast the spell.

So it would have to be falling at incredible speeds to hit the ground so fast.

If it wouldn't be impossible to calculate, could someone figure out the mass of that meteor and the kinetic energy of it crashing at such speeds?

I also have a calculation request.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLRTFFElgLw

1:08 to 1:12 . Pucca pushes the mere go round in 4 seconds, strong enough to have it time travel back to the Jurassic period. I feel like this is both an speed and a strength feat, just do not know where to start for calculations. Any help at all will truly be appreciated, as Pucca is hard to quantify in general, because oall of her best feats are ridiculously casual.

inFAMOUS is currently undergoing a content revision thread. And I was hoping someone would be willing to calc some things for it.

Number 1: The Beast was able to cause this much damage to Earth's moon with a single one of it's blasts. Also note that The Beast's blasts completely vaporize (low-end) and/or atomize (High-end) everything in their path.

IMG 0054
He is also able to casually produce blasts of this magnitude while heavily holding back his power.

IMG 58
Before

IMG 59
After

And even the Blast he destroyed Empire City with at the beginning of the game did this:

IMG 127
Remember everything within this radius is COMPLETELY VAPORIZED and/or ATOMIZED

Number 2: As stated in a USTV broadcast (the in game news network), The Beast was able to create a thick sheet of cumulonimbus clouds all across the country, completely blocking out the sky.

IMG 69
See Shape-Shifting sectio

IMG 67
When Cole activates the RFI and defeats The Beast in a hard fought battle, he then condenses his energy into a blast that engulfs the entire world, as well as COMPLETELY DISSIPATE ALL OF THESE CLOUDS. It is also powerful enough to, as said before, engulf the entire planet, as well as knock a satellite out of orbit. You can tell it did as the blast is being viewed from space and when the blast reaches it, it studders like a camera and goes dead.

IMG 70
IMG 139
IMG 71
IMG 72
Also, while the clouds The Beast produces are only confirmed to shroud the skies of the US, the blast still engulfs the planet and affects the entirety of it. So it is likely higher.

Antivasima asked me to put these in to help with the current revision thread. So it would be appreciated if someone responded to this as soon as possible.

Yes, we need some help to calculate this for properly scaling the verse.

Calc this pls!

MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS-Episode 50 THEIR PLACE (ENG sub)
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS-Episode 50 THEIR PLACE (ENG sub)

5:32-5:34

5:32-5:35 time frame around 2-3 second

Question: how fast is Dainsleif bullet?

To anybody familiar with the Ben 10 franchise I would appreciate some calc evaluations done for both Ben's stronger Aliens and Rex Salazar's (Generator Rex) base stats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvXe5CuqqMk 1:20

Agent Six then went on to say he destroyed 4-6 city blocks from the shockwaves which spread out from the punch, while the crater itself was the size of the E.V.O.

That was from the first episode, Back when he was waaaay less efficient in battle and before he got his Omega Nanite buffing him up extremely. Rex also scales to alot of Ben's forms like DiamondHead who defeated conquerer of 10 worlds Vilgax, considering DiamondHead was being overpowered by Rex

https://imgur.com/sNbc8Ad

https://imgur.com/oaPlKRQ

Rex also dodges lightning twice, Cloud to ground and real lightning, Manipulated by a member of the consortium who controls the fabric of energy whether it be ambient etc (Possessing 1/5th of the god powers Rex later gets to become Universe level) so that was real lightning, possibly even faster than that.

Rex also overpowered these same 5 Nanite Demigods who possessed a portion of the god powers all by himself, forcing them to fuse into a non potent mech with all the portions combined.

https://forums.hero-academia.com/xfa-blog-entry/generator-rex-space-elevator-feats.21449/ There also this feat of Rex's, the Space Elevator feat. Calc can be found here.

Now here's the most important part.

The very /FIRST/ episode of Ben 10 had a more impressive feat than you think.

The fodder Robot from episode 1 that Vilgax sent out survived atmospheris reentry at extreme speeds, DiamondHead then proceeded to cleave and cut into said Robot, ultimately defeating him in the end.

http://topstrongest.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:MAD_SOULER/Ben_10:_Vilgax%27s_greed The calc can be found here.

I don't think Large Building+ - City block level cut it for both Rex and Ben.

I would also appreciate some help with Ben 10, as it is a popular franchise, with very little to scale it from currently.

Jonathanlighter said:
the feat is done by a character called marugori
This guy I see.

He's City level fyi, just saying.

I suggest linking the relevant profile next time, just to make it easier on others, though, did you not know he's called Beefcake here?

I would also appreciate help with calculating the One-Punch Man feat, but am uncertain if we can use the anime to scale from, or just the manga.

Cell has a pretty good telekinesis feat

Tmp 20349-p1031815964

The 2nd panel could give Cell a definitive value for his lifting strength (Well in terms of telekinesis, it would probably get listed as unknown physically, class whatever with telekinesis)

I'm aware of that, "planet buster" it's the name in-game. I just wanted to know the AP, because I don't know how to calc it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back