• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The inflation is something to especially take into account. I'd reccommend using our own solar system as a basis since you can nuke Earth, Mars, etc

Is the moon dying just game mechanics though? The bomb does not have nearly enough range to hit a moon given its showings. Either way I'll just be calcing the destruction of the crust, rather than the displacement of the moon. I will leave that open for debate among those who would like to use the calc.

Can someone please do these calcs for inFAMOUS?

Feat 1. The Beast atomizes this much of the moon with a single blast:

IMG 0054
Remember, this entire damage caused was completely ATOMIZED.

Feat 2. Cole clears the clouds of the world

After Cole defeats the Beast after charging the RFI, he condenses all his energy into a blast that engulfs the entire planet. But it is also parts all these clouds caused by The Beast:

IMG 69
See Shape-Shifting sectio

IMG 67
IMG 70
IMG 71
IMG 72
Not only that, but he doesn't just part the cumulonimbus clouds across the US, he also clears clouds across the ENTIRE PLANET.

IMG 146
Smog from the smoke, not clouds. Not to mention it's all going to be sunny and cheerful a few moments later. BTW, it is a few moments later because Zeref is just starting to pick up Cole's body.

IMG 147
It's nighttime, not cloudy. An there doesn't appear to be any clouds against the night sky.

IMG 148
IMG 149
Also, it is confirmed in Second Son that the entire world was in fact affected as The Plague that Cole wiped clean from the planet was "Sweeping the World". And in the above screenshots, it definitely goes all the way to Europe, to Africa, even to Asia, which are in the other side of the planet. Nor are there ANY clouds in the sky to be found in any of them.

Start at 2:48-3:00 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-_iejHCnVE

Here is also the timeframe for the Blast itself:

Start at 13:10, the Blast is still charging up and doesn't go off until 13:19

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMMpQZ67gsg

This has already been discussed in a revision thread, and it was agreed until the calcs were made, Cole and The Beast should at least be High 6-A as they should definitely be in this range. But, I really hope they prove higher results. So please someone respond as soon as possible.

I was wondering if someone could calculate the durability needed to survive the deepest part of the ocean.

Not a big calc but Can someone calc the size of the cloud.MCU Thor created in this scene of avengers one

https://youtu.be/WbLI-mk6R-0

Please the surface area, diameter and if possible volume.

If you can calc the lightning it self that would also be appreciated

just refreshing this calc request

please just pixel scale the cloud size its in new York above the empire state building. so if you know the distance between the empire state building and the clouds above it might help. please can someone just check it out.

This isnt so much a request for a feat to be calced so much as its a clarification of a feat. Would the earthquake scale be applicable to this descriptio? It seems like a magnitude 2-2.9 for the first strike and a 3-3.9 for the second, but i just wanted to be sure.

@WeeklyBattles You can ask a few calc group members about this on their message walls if you wish.

Can someone calculate this speed feat of Jason dodging machine gun fire from a helicopter? You can assume the bullets were fired by this type of machine gun as a lowball. (The weapon is somewhat old)

Warning: there's partial nudity in the scan where the feat is shown.

Well, I tried something here. Pretty sure it ain't correct, but I tried.

Thank you for taking the time to calculate it

This guy I see.

He's City level fyi, just saying.

I suggest linking the relevant profile next time, just to make it easier on others, though, did you not know he's called Beefcake here?

Yes, i know hes currently city level. But i believe this feat can upgrade him to something like 7-A. Although beefcake's official height is 270 m, hes actually MUCH taller than that. Hes possibly several thousands of km tall, since hes FAR taller than mountains and clouds. And if we take that size and calc the feat, it should easily be mountain level. I just want someone to try calcing it.

Antvasima said:
I would also appreciate help with calculating the One-Punch Man feat, but am uncertain if we can use the anime to scale from, or just the manga.
I believe we are allowed to use the anime, since its canon.

@Matt Lol freaking what? Did she kick the dude's spine out of his head? How? I have absolutely no idea how to calc that tho so good luck getting one.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Matt Lol freaking what? Did she kick the dude's spine out of his head? How? I have absolutely no idea how to calc that tho so good luck getting one.
She kicked him in the nuts and he exploded in half.

Seems like she kicked his basin, spine, ribcage and cranium out of his body, cutting his body in half in the process. Where's that from? XD

Since the durability calc for surviving the deepest part of the ocean was deemed incorrect I just wanted to ask again could someone calculate the durability needed to survive the deepest part of the ocean.

I would also appreciate help with the JCQ220 request.

JCQ220 said:
Okay this pannel from Beelzebub that I got from @LazyHunter, can someone give me a calc for it http://i.imgur.com/h9abIhx.jpg
I'm going to assume that he can do that in one attack, so everything in a radius would be reduced to ashes I'll take that as fireball radius: for Airbust, (10000/3.9894)^(2.5) = ~314.6 Megatons; and for Surface, (10000/5.0462)^(2.5) = ~175 Megatons. All this taken from this calculator, using this one I got: At least 771 Megatons, and at most 2.54 Gigatons.

RolandFeat
According to Wikipedia, Roland's Breach is 40m in width and 100m in height

Oh hey a Mythology calc, created in an attempt to destroy the Durendal, but iirc it was done in multiple swings (more than 10, iirc), but it was also done when Roland was near-death, so that may or may not change things

@TeenAngel101 Don't bump by quoting long posts.

@Antoniofer Preferably post the calculations in separate blog posts, as we cannot link to them within the profile pages othervise. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back